What Black Americans need to know about How Immigrants and Refugee's get assistance in the US

Options
13»

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    whats even funnier is if this was white people saying this stuff you people would be calling them racists and haters

white ppl cant tell black people what they need.
    black people know what other black people need.

problem with people like you is.....you want to be handled with baby gloves and covered in roses..

you want fantasy lie and not reality truth.

somewhere in the middle your mind is fukked up and dont want to be told you can do better. its possible to do better. all you are hearing is ? crying.

but what are they crying about.... wanting our people to do better or trying to hold them down.

think about that
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    @stiff @2stepz_ahead do you think black Americans are waiting for handouts? Be as honest as possible

I assume you meant to post this question in here

what you mean though i don't really understand what ur asking
  • Stiff
    Options
  • Stiff
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    More and more blacks are making more mo eye and going to get a higher education

so that decent portion of black ppl that rarely buy lotto tickets is bs and alhnd like something a white personal would say

Instead of all the gains blacks are making you focus on the bad.

Every year we are making moves in the right direction and the number will continue to climb.

i don't know if this was directed at me but if so you kind of misinterpreted what I said
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »
    whats even funnier is if this was white people saying this stuff you people would be calling them racists and haters

white ppl cant tell black people what they need.
    black people know what other black people need.

problem with people like you is.....you want to be handled with baby gloves and covered in roses..

you want fantasy lie and not reality truth.

somewhere in the middle your mind is fukked up and dont want to be told you can do better. its possible to do better. all you are hearing is ? crying.

but what are they crying about.... wanting our people to do better or trying to hold them down.

think about that

no disrespect to you and i know your about your money already
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    @stiff @2stepz_ahead do you think black Americans are waiting for handouts? Be as honest as possible

My question is do you think the majority of black Americans want handouts (whether is reparations/govt assistance etc.) instead of taking advantage of the opportunities already present?
  • Stiff
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

My question is do you think the majority of black Americans want handouts (whether is reparations/govt assistance etc.) instead of taking advantage of the opportunities already present?

Majority?? Hell nah...I'd say maybe 10-20%...but like I said that's not something unique to Black people though. Most people who get government assistance are white. I don't think anybody anywhere is actually realistically wanting or expecting reparations tho
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah...I really want reparations

I also don't expect we will receive them

America only understand violence
  • Stiff
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

I bet you not waiting for reparations tho or actively taking any kind of steps towards getting reparations are you

so when you say "want" I don't really believe you because you're probably not doing anything towards getting those reparations...and I absolutely realize I just made a lot of assumptions so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong

It's like if somebody asked me "do you want to win the lottery?"

Well, I don't buy lottery tickets...ever. But if I was walking down the street and a lottery ticket fell out the sky into my pocket and then it happened to be the winning ticket I would gladly claim my prize and accept the money.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

you wont buss a grape stop false flagging
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    Lol @ lipstick alley being high brow standards must really be dropping in what is considered highbrow

They got good articles and a lot of great information and debates but they shouldn't think of themselves that highly

thats because chicks..

ah nevermind

none of them chicks seeing me in a debate

Well, I'm usually kicking ass though.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @2stepz_ahead

there are some who can seriously debate very well, but they seem like professionals in that regard and some who are in the science fields, history, and political fields so they know what they are talking about.

What I like Lipstick Alley, they talk alot of ? , but when ? matters they drag a lot of ? people down who are very racists instead of just being talked on IC. That happy slave ? book with George Washington birthday, they got the book to stop being distributed. #BLACKEXCELLENCE So the brotherhood got to get moving.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yep, they're all a bunch of leeches who travel here to step on the heads of black americans. They see us struggling as a collective, and instead join in with the "winning" team.

We need to stop being about this multiculturalism ? , and look out for only each other, and run these clowns out of neighborhoods.

As good as this sound will never happen unless without some divine intervention simply because blacks don't know how to love and accept each other for who we are with all our differences and variables