No Love for Lil Wayne in Italy

Options
2»

Comments

• uncommonsense
    uncommonsense Members Posts: 475 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been messing with Wayne since he hit the scene, he peaked commercially with Carter 3 which to me was the weakest of the Carter series and in it's been down hill from there.

The boy done had a nice run considering the age he came in the game but he's depreciated musically which in the long run if he continues will take away from the impact he once had on the game.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    You know you're washed up when the crowd isnt hyped that you're on stage and music is playing.

Crowd wasnt dead they just weren't feeling that lame ass ? he was rapping about
    KLICHE wrote: »
    I reckon had he whipped out some older old school Wayne classic joint, they'd have been digging it. This track sounds wack IMO.

Poor form to just toss the mic and bounce. I mean he was obviously getting paid to do the damn thing.
    Damn man Wayne just might be done smh
    :(

Ya ? are some fickle ass clowns. Wayne is doing a set at a Fashion show in Italy. not a music concert in Italy, but a fashion show... in Italy.
    The same Italy that ? on one of their top national soccer players in Mario Balotelli.. if u catch my drift.

This was a non issue. Wayne just handled this situation like a ? . Had he continued to perform, and kept it pushing. This would of been a non story. This situation became a story with the way he handled it.
    And this will hurt him, in terms of booking rates.

I agree. Besides, even if it was an Italian rap show, I don't think that Wayne's popularity in Italy would be a reflection of his popularity in the U.S. or the world.

But obviously, he's nowhere near as dominant as he once was. He's nowhere near Lil' Flip status (no diss). Not even 50 Cent status (no diss).
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dude been wack.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well, he can make a comeback and add to his legacy.
  • Chinkz
    Chinkz Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    It happens... i guess...
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was acting like a straight ? if you ask me. Throwing a tantrum and walk off stage lol, move the crowd my ? , go talk to the DJ and get that ? jumping
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In b4 @bcotton drops a gif of Bugz Bunny sawing Italy off the map
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    Its his DJ fault. That ? always ? up wayne shows. Thats why wayne be throwing water bottles and ? at this ? mid show. Wayne needs to do his own setlist instead of letting this guy handle it. He opens up Wayne shows with the slowest, obscure songs. He be doing that ? on purpose trying to make Wayne look dumb. When Wayne Vs Drake Tour came to Houston Wayne show started with "Youngin Blues" from 500 degreez everybody was looking like WTF like everyone in the crowd in the video.

Well there you go, case closed. A ? DJ will ruin anybody set. Open a Jay-Z show with "I Know What Girls Like", see what happen.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? threw the mic in the air like, ? It I'm done!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So a crowd full of stuck up euro cacs is the way y'all ? validate a rapper's relevancy?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ? rly ask the crowd "are u serius!??!!1"kgface.gif

He couldn't phantom how they weren't moving...lol
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So a crowd full of stuck up euro cacs is the way y'all ? validate a rapper's relevancy?

That's how a lot of rappers validate their relevancy.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao! Wayne the goat for that

5 letters YMCMB Carter 5 coming soon
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ how he threw it