What's Your Thoughts on House Husbands?

Options
124»

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    @RumMiddleton @VIBE @Preach2Teach stop being house wives and be men all 3 of you are ? pathetic.

I guarantee you your wives don't respect you as much as they do real men. They probably have a side ? that you don't know about. All of you make me sick

Real men? some women would rather be at work then looking after the kids, plus they respect us more because we have a tough job, it's the most important job of all looking after the kids, your women has probably gone and found some side ? fool, a real man that cooks and cleans, women ain't weak at the knee's for all that macho ? in 2015, it's all about balance, only a real man can pull this ? off, if you feel like working makes you more of a man then more power to you, go ask your women and I bet she agrees with everything you say, because a real man like you will probably beat her up if not.

You might as well have a ? , because you are no man. I cook, I clean but as a man your primary responsibility is to work and provide not nurture, go out and hunt for what your family needs not depend on your women.

It's 2016 and we have a Whole generation of unmanly men and weaklings.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @RumMiddleton @VIBE @Preach2Teach stop being house wives and be men all 3 of you are ? pathetic.

I guarantee you your wives don't respect you as much as they do real men. They probably have a side ? that you don't know about. All of you make me sick

Real men? some women would rather be at work then looking after the kids, plus they respect us more because we have a tough job, it's the most important job of all looking after the kids, your women has probably gone and found some side ? fool, a real man that cooks and cleans, women ain't weak at the knee's for all that macho ? in 2015, it's all about balance, only a real man can pull this ? off, if you feel like working makes you more of a man then more power to you, go ask your women and I bet she agrees with everything you say, because a real man like you will probably beat her up if not.

You might as well have a ? , because you are no man. I cook, I clean but as a man your primary responsibility is to work and provide not nurture, go out and hunt for what your family needs not depend on your women.

Your right it is 2016 not 1422, the man was once the hunter because that's exactly what needed doing, these days we have supermarkets to buy our meat, times have changed, we no longer bring home the bacon we just buy it now.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Bruh, he was tied to a tree and left over night by his father, he has issues.

My father made me a man and not a ? who stays home while his woman takes care of the bills.

You are the type of guy that would let his wife ? him with a ? .

912y8w.jpg
  • zzombie
    Options
    Bruh, he was tied to a tree and left over night by his father, he has issues.

My father made me a man and not a ? who stays home while his woman takes care of the bills.

You are the type of guy that would let his wife ? him with a ? .

912y8w.jpg

Yeah you would be cool with that rainbow ? you natural ? .
  • zzombie
    Options

Your right it is 2016 not 1422, the man was once the hunter because that's exactly what needed doing, these days we have supermarkets to buy our meat, times have changed, we no longer bring home the bacon we just buy it now.

I wasn't being literal, staying home must have lowered your I.q as well as your testosterone.

Get your ass up and be a man.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She makes more than me and has a better education school wise, i dont trip off that..she said she couldnt stay home, she gotta be out workin...but i love bein there for my squad, bein their first teacher, preparin them for this cold world..

Exactly this, a nanny is no substitute for a real parent, I don't feel so ? about it all anymore.

Bein a stay at home dad aint playin video games wit the kids all day, like a ? in here said, before he got bored and said ? that....

I feed the kids breakfast, lunch, we playin jenga, readin books, play wit their little ? toys, go outside, teachin them their colors and shapes...

Mufuckas wanna throw on a movie as the baby sitter all the time, ? outta here...
  • Chinkz
    Chinkz Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    House hubands are fine, but if you have kids and you aren't working well that's not really showing your son/daughter a great father. At least have some interesting hobbies. Also... ? letting your woman be the bread winner. She will hold that ? over you and it will make you feel less of a "man".
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    Chinkz wrote: »
    House hubands are fine, but if you have kids and you aren't working well that's not really showing your son/daughter a great father. At least have some interesting hobbies. Also... ? letting your woman be the bread winner. She will hold that ? over you and it will make you feel less of a "man".

This depends on the women tho, some women would hold it over you but then some are cool, my girl knows what I do because she was in my situation when I was working.
  • zzombie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Chinkz wrote: »

This depends on the women tho, some women would hold it over you but then some are cool, my girl knows what I do because she was in my situation when I was working.

Get a ? job
  • Preach2Teach
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yo ? you man, I have a job.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    I couldn't do it. The girl I'm with now would pull my card about her being the one to pay all the bills and I would be miserable because I couldn't say ? and I'd have to walk on egg shells. Plus in general I'd rather work anyway.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Yo ? you man, I have a job.

? get a job
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? what these other ? talking bout. They only out here working cause they have too. If you got it where you can chill while your girl brings the money in, do you. If anything, only reason I'd suggest "working" is cause life can get boring and boredom can breed trouble. Gotta keep yourself busy with something.
  • zzombie
    Options
    The feminization of men continues
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "My girl wouldnt respect me if i didn't work"

That ? probably don't respect you with one. ? do you. Family is more important than appearances...especially the opinions of other ? .

• zzombie
    edited January 2016
    Options
    All theses ? saying it's cool for a man to stay home and be house wife have jobs. Don't be a sucker get a ? job.

If she ever leaves your ass you will be lost with no work experience. ? get a job
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I couldn't do it. If have to find a job I could do from home.