Woman Brings Home Man From Club, Man Kills Her, Her Boyfriend Finds the Body

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    FourEfil wrote: »
    Killing for cheating is ridiculous. The greatest damage you could every do is leave and live your life. Now you have a M1 on your record.

See what you and others fail to understand is this; i might leave a ? for cheating but another ? may go extreme. Nobody is saying she deserves death but as GROWN adults, we must know the consequences of our actions aren't pre-determined

Exactly, these ? acting like consequences aren't like life. Completely random and unforseen.

It was very random and unforseen to her that she was murdered, I'm sure.
  • Westie
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    Los216 wrote: »
    @Westie what should the punishment for cheating be?

The person you cheated on leaving you. What else is there?

So who's the person being punished? How is someone who made the decision to cheat being punished when they person they cheated on leaves them? They're not.

Why I say it's her fault?

Did she know this guy? No
    Was she in a relationship with another person? Yes
    Did she allow a guy she just met to go home with her? Yes
    Did she have consensual sex with this guy while knowing she was in a relationship with another person? Yes

She made all of those decisions. She's an adult, not a child.

Here's the key thing. Did she know what she was doing? She thought she did and she thought wrong and paid the ultimate price. Her poor judgement did cost her her life. Should it have? Probably not but she knew that it was a possibility or she wouldn't have cared to ask him to leave because her boyfriend was coming home.

Should we be blaming the guy for killing her? Sure. He also made bad decisions.

Does that let her off the hook? No it does not.

The ? is dead! Wtf else you want from her?

? is wrong with yall ? ?

Stop calling her a ? that's so disrespectful.

Her cheating doesn't make her a female dog.

No. I like the word ? .

Respect the dead...she had a name

What was it? I didn't pay attention.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to the old testament the punishment for adultery is death.
  • Westie
    Options
    Maybe I'm trippin but I don't think cheating should be punishable by death

It's not for men..don't worry. They just want the females stoned to death.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

How is that relevant?
  • FourEfil
    FourEfil Members Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    FourEfil wrote: »
    Killing for cheating is ridiculous. The greatest damage you could every do is leave and live your life. Now you have a M1 on your record.

See what you and others fail to understand is this; i might leave a ? for cheating but another ? may go extreme. Nobody is saying she deserves death but as GROWN adults, we must know the consequences of our actions aren't pre-determined

I would too. However though.
    Maybe I'm trippin but I don't think cheating should be punishable by death

Can't control how other act but i'll still call them foolish for bodying their spouse.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Allllrighty. So for one they were not married, biblically speaking there is no "girlfriend" definition therefore you and I and her and every other sexually active human being is in the same boat in that matter.

2nd there was this lil update to the Bible called the New Testament. You really dont want to have a 'according to Old Testament' debate here, sir

giphy.gif
  • Chinkz
    Chinkz Members Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she if the boyfriend came home and caught them and killed the man she was sleeping with....

whos fault would it be ? hers, the boyfriend or the one night.

if the boyfriend came home and killed her and dude didnt stop him...

whos fault would it be ? hers, the boyfriend or the one night.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    Thanks to stories like this and women getting groped in cologne.. anti refugee sentiment is highest it's ever been here in Europe.Refugee centre near me got shot up the other day.Far right groups have found a new life line.

Sad ? . The many always paying for the sins of a few. Smh

From what I see here it's the white people that be on benefits (welfare) that are sweating the most. They know their benefits will get cut or lost as the government has to look out for Refugees and their families.

Most German's I met have been welcoming to refugees. Women especially...german men ain't ? LOL

afletIB.jpg?1

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie caught feelings a cac ? wanted yo exp a ? immigrant...lol

Bruh thought he came up n killed her
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Victim blaming is the same thing cac's do which get y'all ? all in your feelings in every race related thread. In the same sense Eric garner should have been at home instead of standing on that corner, Sean bell should have been home instead of at some club etc. I never see anyone make those arguments except for racist cac's or trolls. Just saying
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Victim blaming is the same thing cac's do which get y'all ? all in your feelings in every race related thread. In the same sense Eric garner should have been at home instead of standing on that corner, Sean bell should have been home instead of at some club etc. I never see anyone make those arguments except for racist cac's or trolls. Just saying

Got eem
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If more men warned women hey ? i will ? u if u cheat on me we wouldnt have these problems i warn every woman i deal with of this and they follow an stay alive....one mans story...
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If more men warned women hey ? i will ? u if u cheat on me we wouldnt have these problems i warn every woman i deal with of this and they follow an stay alive....one mans story...

Or you can be a normal person and just tell her you'll leave her
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hard to believe that so many people can't grasp the concepts of cause & effect and unintended consequences.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    The victim blaming argument is easy to make but its conveniently utilized. What if Tamir Rice had stayed home? What if Trayvon had stayed at home? How many people asked themselves that question then?

Probably no one, people make poor decisions all the time but you are victimized not because you made a poor decision but because someone else made the decision to victimize you.

You can't excuse the perpetrator's behavior by pointing out victim habits or mistakes.

This is a false equivalence that y'all are presenting though. She was wrong for cheating on her boyfriend but cheating isn't a crime punishable by death either, so ole boy (whoever did it) was wrong. The equivalent would be if Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Sean Bell was guilty of doing something anything wrong when the police rolled up on them and killed them. Now let's reverse it, if ole girl was walking home minding her business when the dude came out of nowhere and killed her for no reason. Then both of y'all "points" would be valid.
  • BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate stories like this, because it makes women scared AF to have fun.

This watermelon head ass ? throwing salt in the game.

I've been to many women cribs shortly after meeting them, but ain't bash nothing open but her ? and ? .

• K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks to stories like this and women getting groped in cologne.. anti refugee sentiment is highest it's ever been here in Europe.Refugee centre near me got shot up the other day.Far right groups have found a new life line.

Sad ? . The many always paying for the sins of a few. Smh

From what I see here it's the white people that be on benefits (welfare) that are sweating the most. They know their benefits will get cut or lost as the government has to look out for Refugees and their families.

Most German's I met have been welcoming to refugees. Women especially...german men ain't ? LOL

afletIB.jpg

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smart dummies..no one said cheating should be punishable by death
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf? Ya'll victim blaming? You better not bring that new chick to your crib or hotel and she bashes your temple and leave you dead. This is pure sexist thinking and if a racists murdered a black person for inviting them in their home while pretending to be cool then you wouldn't jump on the victim. Do not blame victims it's the aggressors ? fault!
  • zzombie
    Options

How is that relevant?

It's not I just thought I'd throw in this piece of information
  • zzombie
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Allllrighty. So for one they were not married, biblically speaking there is no "girlfriend" definition therefore you and I and her and every other sexually active human being is in the same boat in that matter.

2nd there was this lil update to the Bible called the New Testament. You really dont want to have a 'according to Old Testament' debate here, sir

giphy.gif

Coming from Senegal Most likely dude was a Muslim so New testament really wouldn't apply to him too much. And anyway I was not seeking to debate anything
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why do y'all pull this card as if we aren't targeted by police as soon as we walk out the door, ? ain't the same
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn and I thought I had issues with women but yall hate women