Whats the problem between Mike Epps and Kevin Hart?

Options

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell, Earthquake's standup is funnier than both Kevin Hart and Mike Epps to me.
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Corey Holcomb>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Hell, Earthquake's standup is funnier than both Kevin Hart and Mike Epps to me.

Earthquake is a fool too lol.
  • hoodsavior
    hoodsavior Members Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Epps seems to be the dude in the hood that have you laughing but doesn't mean the ? should jump up on amateur night..
  • lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honest to ? tried to give Kevin Hart a chance, I tried watchin all his netflix concert stuff, but didnt even ? a smile.
    I had to turn them ? off 15min in.

The commercials to his movies dont even make me wanna watch, looks corny.

But I understand dude got his fans. Last summer this honey at work drove to another state just to see him perform
    ( even though he was performing here, later on that same summer).

• lethal5
    lethal5 Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After Eddie killed it in Delerious & Raw, alot these new ? are just anti-climatic.....besides the obvious great ones: chris rock, chappelle & bernie mack.
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patrice O Neal stand up >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>these ? comedic lives
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Epps was funny but he got old quick. Kevin Hart is funny, sometimes hilarious but not often. He uses too much oil on his skin. He looks greasy.
  • Young Gunner
    Young Gunner Members Posts: 7,505 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mike Epps was good in Janky Promoters, Sparkle, Next Day Air and All About the Benjamins.

All classic performances

I remember when allhiphop was promoting Next Day Air and the movie logo was stuck on everybody's screen for weeks and nobody knew what the ? was going on
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve Harvey ain't funny ?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Kevin Hart is hilarious as a stand up comedian. It's his movies, that's are not as funny. in movies, Kev is hilarious as the funny side character, and Not as the Main guy to carry the movies.
    some comedians aren't funny in stand up, but are more tolerable on the big screen, like Mike Epps.
    very few comedians can carry comedy movies as the main lead, like a Martin Lawerence, who in his prime carried ? ass movies .

Of course Eddie Murphy... to a lesser extent Bernie Mac.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    Mike Epps was funny but he got old quick. Kevin Hart is funny, sometimes hilarious but not often. He uses too much oil on his skin. He looks greasy.

Ok....that's not weird at all
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Let Cory Holcomb blow up...yall will turn on him too. ?

lol he done burned so many bridges in hollywood with white folk being a real ? he wont ever "blow up" but he is easily one of the funniest ? alive.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol he done burned so many bridges in hollywood with white folk being a real ? he wont ever "blow up" but he is easily one of the funniest ? alive.

Yet The ? stature constantly grows every year...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The only kevin hart movies that weren't funny were think like a man too and ride along

So that whole his movies aren't funny thing gotta die

Laugh at my pain was doo doo though and house husbands of Hollywood got stale after season 2
  • Lurkristocrat
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Yet The ? stature constantly grows every year...

undeniable talent.
  • farris2k1
    farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    The only kevin hart movies that weren't funny were think like a man too and ride along

Laugh at my pain was doo doo though and house husbands of Hollywood got stale after season 2

? did you see the movie he had wit stallone and deniro?? That movie was garbage, and get hard?? Will ferral was funnier in that ? than hart,which overall was also a wack ass movie
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    farris2k1 wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »

? did you see the movie he had wit stallone and deniro?? That movie was garbage, and get hard?? Will ferral was funnier in that ? than hart,which overall was also a wack ass movie

Lol you gonna count grudge match as a Kevin Hart movie? Get hard nh wasn't as bad as people made it seem. He wasnt doing any forced, slapstick humor or nothing. That wedding movie wasn't bad neither...

Y'all just see too much of him
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Chris Rock didnt beef with Eddie Murphy or Martin Lawrence or Bernie Mac and all 4 of them are funnier than Epps and Hart on their worst days. ? in a barrel mentality has to change in 2015-16.

One of the IC's heros sure did hate on them though. Eddie Murphy talks about....you know the "tell Bill to shut the ? up and have a coke and a smile" joke lol
  • 5onblackhandside
    5onblackhandside Members Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie Murphy funnier than these two wack ass ?
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlie Murphy funnier than these two wack ass ?

Charlie Murphy? Story telling ass Charlie Murphy? No, ? . Ya'll gotta stop with the disrespect at some point.
    2 good Chappelle Show skits don't equate to a comedian with a shoe deal and MSG comedy special movies.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Corey Holcombe ain't funny at all bruh, he's like Mike Epps. They smile and laugh more than the audience.
    FOH. White comedians on Comedy Central in the afternoon are funnier than these ? .

At some point, the disrespect gotta stop.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FlightKing wrote: »
    Corey Holcombe ain't funny at all bruh, he's like Mike Epps. They smile and laugh more than the audience.
    FOH. White comedians on Comedy Central in the afternoon are funnier than these ? .

At some point, the disrespect gotta stop.

u lost all credibility with the bolded bruh