Woman Brings Home Man From Club, Man Kills Her, Her Boyfriend Finds the Body

Options

Comments

• RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Actions have consequences, and gender has nothing to do with it.

So an appropriate consequence to cheating on your girlfriend is being beaten to death by the person you cheated with?

I feel like there should be some consequences to some of these stupid ? responses. Can I send someone to your house to beat the ? out of you for saying dumb ? ?

Where the ? did I say she deserve to be killed? Can you stay in your house so we don't have stupid people like you in the world who can't comprehend? You trying to flip everyone statement around on some feminist ? .
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So an appropriate consequence to cheating on your girlfriend is being beaten to death by the person you cheated with?

I feel like there should be some consequences to some of these stupid ? responses. Can I send someone to your house to beat the ? out of you for saying dumb ? ?

Where the ? did I say she deserve to be killed? Can you stay in your house so we don't have stupid people like you in the world who can't comprehend? You trying to flip everyone statement around on some feminist ? .

Learn to read, I didn't say deserve anywhere in that post.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Learn to control your emotions when dealing with an article before you offer anyone advice ...good day.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ethnicity is the new crime
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    The victim blaming argument is easy to make but its conveniently utilized. What if Tamir Rice had stayed home? What if Trayvon had stayed at home? How many people asked themselves that question then?

Probably no one, people make poor decisions all the time but you are victimized not because you made a poor decision but because someone else made the decision to victimize you.

You can't excuse the perpetrator's behavior by pointing out victim habits or mistakes.
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Victim blaming is the same thing cac's do which get y'all ? all in your feelings in every race related thread. In the same sense Eric garner should have been at home instead of standing on that corner, Sean bell should have been home instead of at some club etc. I never see anyone make those arguments except for racist cac's or trolls. Just saying

This is a false equivalence that y'all are presenting though. She was wrong for cheating on her boyfriend but cheating isn't a crime punishable by death either, so ole boy (whoever did it) was wrong. The equivalent would be if Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Sean Bell was guilty of doing something anything wrong when the police rolled up on them and killed them. Now let's reverse it, if ole girl was walking home minding her business when the dude came out of nowhere and killed her for no reason. Then both of y'all "points" would be valid.

This when you know he was about to say some ? . So now you're splitting hairs about level of wrong

Believe it or not, cheating on a s/o is not a crime

By contrast, running from police, resisting arrest, and stealing from a convienence store all are. And im only using these examples to show how hypocritical and asinine that stance is

Another example. ...probably 90% of the IC smoke weed. Again, for now, illegal. At any given moment you can caught up in some ? . My ? do you deserve to die?

How many folk drive after a few drinks. Do you automatically deserve to die?

Cmon. Its a forum full of dudes , we have a "playa" thread and a "scumbag" thread. Like gtfoh yall cant be serious
  • Westie
    Options

Learn to control your emotions when dealing with an article before you offer anyone advice ...good day.

Lmao you done whining yet?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This boy flag me a troll boy im in tampa i hate infeldity an i think u should die if u cheat man woman dog cat hamster thats my belief..system...i bet youll never guess my religion..g ? my ? my ? ..i dont play no games no mo i bust ya head if u bang my hoe...a alot of women like that but you wont beleive me..
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    The victim blaming argument is easy to make but its conveniently utilized. What if Tamir Rice had stayed home? What if Trayvon had stayed at home? How many people asked themselves that question then?

Probably no one, people make poor decisions all the time but you are victimized not because you made a poor decision but because someone else made the decision to victimize you.

You can't excuse the perpetrator's behavior by pointing out victim habits or mistakes.
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Victim blaming is the same thing cac's do which get y'all ? all in your feelings in every race related thread. In the same sense Eric garner should have been at home instead of standing on that corner, Sean bell should have been home instead of at some club etc. I never see anyone make those arguments except for racist cac's or trolls. Just saying

This is a false equivalence that y'all are presenting though. She was wrong for cheating on her boyfriend but cheating isn't a crime punishable by death either, so ole boy (whoever did it) was wrong. The equivalent would be if Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Sean Bell was guilty of doing something anything wrong when the police rolled up on them and killed them. Now let's reverse it, if ole girl was walking home minding her business when the dude came out of nowhere and killed her for no reason. Then both of y'all "points" would be valid.

This when you know he was about to say some ? . So now you're splitting hairs about level of wrong

Believe it or not, cheating on a s/o is not a crime

By contrast, running from police, resisting arrest, and stealing from a convienence store all are. And im only using these examples to show how hypocritical and asinine that stance is

Another example. ...probably 90% of the IC smoke weed. Again, for now, illegal. At any given moment you can caught up in some ? . My ? do you deserve to die?

How many folk drive after a few drinks. Do you automatically deserve to die?

Cmon. Its a forum full of dudes , we have a "playa" thread and a "scumbag" thread. Like gtfoh yall cant be serious

I bet you hit the post comment button thinking you just posted some profound ? huh?

I asked this question before and I'll ask it again, can y'all walk and chew gum at the same time? Is anyone saying she deserved to get murdered? No. She shouldn't have been killed by that maniac (whoever did it) it was 100% wrong on his part. That's me chewing gum. Now here is me walking, she shouldn't have been cheating and she made a mistake bringing that stranger to her house. That's it nothing more nothing less
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey people you can think this man is a murderer who deserves whatever he gets and think she was stupid for inviting a one night stand she just met to her house....the two aren't mutually exclusive.

And I haven't seen anyone say she deserved to die....but you can think her immoral actions put her in a tremendous amount of danger
  • Copper
    edited January 2016
    Options
    2 out of 3 said she deserved it...other dude said it was her fault...and it partly was.

But I reiterate... Dude is a murderer with serious issues who needs to be put away and her actions were reprehensible...

This is a lot like Steve McNair situation and no women were crying him a river...females called it karma (I wouldn't)
  • Westie
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    2 out of 3 said she deserved it...other dude said it was her fault...and it partly was.

But I reiterate... Dude is a murderer with serious issues who needs to be put away and her actions were reprehensible...

This is a lot like Steve McNair situation and no women were crying him a river...females called it karma (I wouldn't)

It's partly her fault someone killed her?

Being murdered isn't the victim's fault. A person is supposed to expect they'll be killed after they slept with someone?

Man or woman, no one deserves to get killed because they cheated on a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband.

Y'all be mad if a female slaps her cheating boyfriend. He doesn't deserve that but this chick caused her death?
  • Westie
    Options
    Lol at her actions were reprehensible.

You ever cheated on a girlfriend @Copper ?
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Being murdered isn't the victim's fault. A person is supposed to expect they'll be killed after they slept with someone?

Man or woman, no one deserves to get killed because they cheated on a boyfriend, girlfriend, wife or husband.

Y'all be mad if a female slaps her cheating boyfriend. He doesn't deserve that but this chick caused her death?

Why are you projecting the thoughts of a few idiots as if everybody is saying she deserved it?
  • Westie
    Options

Why are you projecting the thoughts of a few idiots as if everybody is saying she deserved it?

Did I say everyone? He specifically said no one said that. I said some people did. I didn't say you did, I didn't say he did.

• Westie
    Options
    Nobody thinks it's a little crazy this convo has been mainly about her actions, and not so much the man that killed her and couldn't control his anger?
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do we really have any proof that he actually killed her??? Why is everyone jumping to conclusions maybe he's being set up by the boyfriend maybe it was an accident. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt
  • Copper
    Options
    Nobody thinks it's a little crazy this convo has been mainly about her actions, and not so much the man that killed her and couldn't control his anger?

He's a murderer case closed. She invited a murderer to her house and had sex with a murderer.

As much as a nun as y'all want her to be she is not.

Just like its not a drug dealers fault for being shot.. But his actions put him in certain situations. Women aren't absolved from responsibility.
  • Westie
    edited January 2016
    Options

He's a murderer case closed. She invited a murderer to her house and had sex with a murderer.

Just like its not a drug dealers fault for being shot.. But his actions put him in certain situations. Women aren't absolved from responsibility.

Who called her a nun? Quote where i even hinted to that. Btw drug dealing is illegal, (I'll save the immorality judgement for you), murdering is illegal. Guess what's not? Cheating on someone, married or not.

People have one night stands and cheat all the time, but it doesn't end in death. You have to have the bad luck of meeting a murderer for that. The only thing she is responsible for is cheating on her boyfriend. She was supposed to expect to get murdered? I really don't understand what blame you're attempting to put on her, or responsibility she had in her murder.

Fine she was a hoe. Let's talk about the actual perpetrator that murdered a person. What could he have done differently? Why do you examine her behavior but dismiss his?

Obviously no woman should ever trust a man enough to have sex with them, because they put themselves in harms way right? And no one should ever cheat right? Because you haven't, correct?
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've read through the thread............ Y'all ? need help. Yeah she put herself in a bad position by dealing with a stranger in her home but that shouldn't be a death penalty. Y'all acting like y'all ? never cheated b4.
  • Copper
    Options
    Damn that was a lot of words she came back with

giphy.gif
  • 5th Letter
    Options

Did I say everyone? He specifically said no one said that. I said some people did. I didn't say you did, I didn't say he did.
    You're going on and on about it.
  • Copper
    Options

Fine she was a hoe. Let's talk about the actual perpetrator that murdered a person. What could he have done differently? Why do you examine her behavior but dismiss his?
    He's a murderer!!!!
    Who ever talks about what a murderer could have differently?

Hey that jefferry Dahmer killed, dismembered and ate dozens of people....

Let's discuss what he could have done differently. ...perhaps sushi?