Antonio Cromartie pays $336,000 a year in child support

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
With 10 kids and two more on the way, Antonio Cromartie likely isn't thinking retirement in the near future.

According to the New York Post, the Jets cornerback pays an estimated $336,000 a year — $3,500 each month per child — in child support for eight children with seven women.

Cromartie, 31, additionally has two children with his wife since 2010, Terricka Cason. Despite getting a vasectomy in 2011, as he revealed in the 2013 book "Collision Low Crossers" by saying, "I got snipped," it was revealed last Wednesday that the couple is expecting twins later this year.

"I didn’t even tell Antonio right away because I didn’t think it was possible," Cason said. "I was going back and forth in my head how it could even happen. In my head we were good to go, we were having free sex! I just really thought that his procedure was the best protection you could have at this point."

Cromartie, 31, signed a four-year, $32 million contract in March last year and was guaranteed a salary of $7 million in 2015. The All-Pro and four-time Pro Bowl selection loses just a small chunk of his salary, though the Jets hold the power to cut him at any time.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    how much support do these chicks need
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That's a lot but its only a fraction of what he makes per year.. actually 336k is probably not even a whole game check
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    props to cromartie for atleast getting a vasectomy.. but ? .. i can understand one ? up. ok u knock one chick up... i'll give him TWO ? ups. ok got another ? preggo. but it took u to have ten kids before you figured out you got a problem with nutting in these ? !?!?!?

alot of cats come at athletes and say "oh he'll be broke in x amount of years" " watch bet hes broke 3 years after retirement" .. that ? always came off as hate to me. but damn I have hard time thinking he will be able to maintain once he retires.
  • JusDre313
    Options
    but then again. hopefully he does the smart thing and the MINUTE he retires. run to the courts and get that ? reduced
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They should adjust based on his income after he retires...
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hes gone go broke
  • JusDre313
    Options
    LPast wrote: »

yeah that ? aint automatic though, thats what get alot of ? in trouble. Got to take yo ass down to the court (bunch of courts for him im ASSUMING he has kids in diff states) and show you not making what you used too
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    still.........
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i think he might need a blood test for a few if he got snipped

Nah he just got snipped with his current wife. All the others he already got a blood test for
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? got 10 kids by 8 different women...? the women, let's talk about him.

no...lets keep this on the women

they know about him and his other kids and BMs yet, they still decided to sleep with him

he is a grade A pos but he didnt force them to sleep with him...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont he got twins on the way?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think a paternity test is in order.LOL This guy's story get's funnier every year.He could not remember the 8 kid's names so how he gone remember 12?
  • JusDre313
    edited January 2016
    Options

i in no way trying to defend this ? and his wreckless ? ..not at all.. but i remember their was a thread about one of him BMs few years back.. she was author or wrote a book something. anyway she knew this dude had already 7 kids by all them women. got preggo by this ? , then was ? about him online... like u knew his history and still chose to get pregnant by him.. u just as bad.

he better than me though.. as a dude with a kid and a ex wife. i wouldnt want to deal with 2 BM, let alone 8... ? be plotting suicide every hour on the hour....
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    i think he might need a blood test for a few if he got snipped

Nah he just got snipped with his current wife. All the others he already got a blood test for

wait wait wait wait a ? second.

he got snipped with his wife but seeded up everyone else....

see this that ? that make people crazy
    dont ? get mad at ? who ? out and then wanna have morals when they get with them...

this ? is the male version of when ? get mad at females
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He impregnated 7 females and you're questioning the money they get? $3,500 isn't even that serious. I know females who get $2,000 a month.
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

no...lets keep this on the women

they know about him and his other kids and BMs yet, they still decided to sleep with him

he is a grade A pos but he didnt force them to sleep with him...

Really ? ....you know this is how disease is spread right?

I'm not in those women's vaginas, so its possible they had other partners, we don't know for sure. what we do know for sure is that he nutted in multiple women...didn't even pull tf out.

But the women...also, how do.you know what they knew?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He make it hard for the heman woman haters kliq on this one...damn damn...