Antonio Cromartie pays $336,000 a year in child support

Options

Comments

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude sounds like an example of that breeding instinct left over from slave times. Its been claimed dudes like this had ancestors that might've been black bulls.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >Gets a vasectomy
    >Has twins

This ? is potent.
  • Antlerz
    Antlerz Members Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    how much support do these chicks need

Honestly $3500 per month per kid is not a bad deal considering

What? She don't wanna work?
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example of why the black community is in its current state.

He's going broke 5 years after he retires.

@Africa United

Keep putting your head in the sand, 10 children 8 women ok?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but we arent made to be monogamous... or responsible.. we are only human!
  • Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

@Africa United

His actions has nada to do with why the black community is in its current state. He´s a reckless man with loads of kids, but there are bigger problems than him in the black community.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options

@Africa United

His actions has nada to do with why the black community is in its current state. He´s an reckless man with loads of kids, but there are bigger problems than him in the black community.

The problems is In the homes of these children. His saving grace is that he has a job unlike the rest of these irresponsible negroes. Just google black male unemployment rate. When did this become ok?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    The amount should still be reasonable whether dude is rich, or keeps having kids, or whatever the situation.

You can't support some ridiculous ass laws because dude keeps making ? pregnant or because dude gets a lot of money, and then act like the same ? up laws won't apply to some average dude who just has one kid.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i know afew of our grandparents and great grandparents happy this child support ? wasnt around when they were having them sport teams of kids

Right. Would have had em saying "you know what? A Vietcong did call me ? , sign me up."

? Writing letters to they homegirl a couple towns away "You know I'm getting $5 a month from that ? ." And being happy about it.

• CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But but we arent made to be monogamous... or responsible.. we are only human!

we arent..
    and has he missed a payment?? if not then he's also bein "responsible"..
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm broke and give no ? about these rich ? problems
  • Scroter
    Scroter Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    hope he has aids
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »

That ? got 10 kids by 8 different women...? the women, let's talk about him.

no...lets keep this on the women

they know about him and his other kids and BMs yet, they still decided to sleep with him

he is a grade A pos but he didnt force them to sleep with him...

Really ? ....you know this is how disease is spread right?

I'm not in those women's vaginas, so its possible they had other partners, we don't know for sure. what we do know for sure is that he nutted in multiple women...didn't even pull tf out.

But the women...also, how do.you know what they knew?

well let me start off by saying, i dont care about who is right or wrong....i care about whats right and whats wrong

have you ever seen/heard Cromartie speak?

He aint giving lectures no time soon at Carnegie Hall, so, im sure within the first couple of exchanges, ESPECIALLY the part where he was asked "what do you do for a living"...he didnt lie and say he was an anthropologist to throw them off

He said he was a professional football player

but all that aside, my main gripe, not necessarily with the females in this situation but wiht people period is that they neglect whether is intentional or not, to ask the most basic information when getting to know someone. All the major ? they need to talk about is treated in a taboo manner.

Again, he is a grade A pos. I've said that, and he doesnt get any sympathy from me, but as a female, when it comes to mating, THE FEMALE ALWAYS CHOOSES...in any species where sex takes place, the male seeks, the female chooses. So when the female decides she wants to procreate, at no point do you ask..."do you have any other children?"

the only victims here are the kids. None of them asked for this
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? about to have 12 kids. That's six more from when budden said

''wit 6 baby mommas that I jet on like cromartie''

Hope he investing his money for now and life after football.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude is a mark
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came in here thinking this was for one ? child and was ready to talk ? , but now that i see its for 10!!!! He's lucky that's all he has to pay
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

they know about him and his other kids and BMs yet, they still decided to sleep with him

I'm not in those women's vaginas, so its possible they had other partners, we don't know for sure. what we do know for sure is that he nutted in multiple women...didn't even pull tf out.

well let me start off by saying, i dont care about who is right or wrong....i care about whats right and whats wrong

He aint giving lectures no time soon at Carnegie Hall, so, im sure within the first couple of exchanges, ESPECIALLY the part where he was asked "what do you do for a living"...he didnt lie and say he was an anthropologist to throw them off

but all that aside, my main gripe, not necessarily with the females in this situation but wiht people period is that they neglect whether is intentional or not, to ask the most basic information when getting to know someone. All the major ? they need to talk about is treated in a taboo manner.

Again, he is a grade A pos. I've said that, and he doesnt get any sympathy from me, but as a female, when it comes to mating, THE FEMALE ALWAYS CHOOSES...in any species where sex takes place, the male seeks, the female chooses. So when the female decides she wants to procreate, at no point do you ask..."do you have any other children?"

Who said the women were victims?

I don't know these women's situations, I don't know what their arrangements were, you're speculating and assuming so you can hold them in an equally bad light.

However, the facts we know, are this man has fathered multiple children, made many "mistakes " resulting in multiple births. We can for sure say that these women had poor judgement once. He made the same poor choice over and over with many women.

But the women's one choice you know of is more important to denounce for whom?
  • AP21
    Options

I don't know these women's situations, I don't know what their arrangements were, you're speculating and assuming so you can hold them in an equally bad light.

However, the facts we know, are this man has fathered multiple children, made many "mistakes " resulting in multiple births. We can for sure say that these women had poor judgement once. He made the same poor choice over and over with many women.

westie...im all about holding people accountable for their actions...men or women

again, if you are a woman, it shouldnt be THAT easy to finesse you out of your drawls if you hold yourself to a certain level of virtue.

Thats not to say womens sexuality should be repressed, but im just saying, he cant smash if you dont let him or at least have some criteria to which you allow him to smash

But...why do you always do this lol

or let me ask this another way...when we discuss topics here, should speculation never enter into the conversation? Should we ONLY discuss the proven facts to engage in dialogue?
  • Westie
    Options

westie...im all about holding people accountable for their actions...men or women

again, if you are a woman, it shouldnt be THAT easy to finesse you out of your drawls if you hold yourself to a certain level of virtue.

Thats not to say womens sexuality should be repressed, but im just saying, he cant smash if you dont let him or at least have some criteria to which you allow him to smash

or let me ask this another way...when we discuss topics here, should speculation never enter into the conversation? Should we ONLY discuss the proven facts to engage in dialogue?

I speculate all the time then I'm told I'm not dealing in facts only. So I'm going with the factual approach.

I don't understand though...why is it women are supposed to be more virtuous, more accountable, but less respected? Not saying this is something you specifically say or do, but to hear women called overgrown children so much, but then get the heft of so much blame is crazy to me.
  • AP21
    Options

I speculate all the time then I'm told I'm not dealing in facts only. So I'm going with the factual approach.

I don't understand though...why is it women are supposed to be more virtuous, more accountable, but less respected? Not saying this is something you specifically say or do, but to hear women called overgrown children so much, but then get the heft of so much blame is crazy to me.

im not holding her more responsible than him. Im saying, she is the one who is going to carry a child in her ? for x amount of months, so to me, it seems like she would be a bit more selective of whose child she chooses to carry

we've had this conversation before, but i dont feel like the responsibility for having protection rests with one party. If the decision to have unprotected sex is agreed upon by both parties, then they both have to be ready for the consequences.
  • Westie
    edited January 2016
    Options

im not holding her more responsible than him. Im saying, she is the one who is going to carry a child in her ? for x amount of months, so to me, it seems like she would be a bit more selective of whose child she chooses to carry

we've had this conversation before, but i dont feel like the responsibility for having protection rests with one party. If the decision to have unprotected sex is agreed upon by both parties, then they both have to be ready for the consequences.

Who says they're not? It's a lot easier to take care of one child than 10. They have the children, they're holding him financially responsible, and as long as he does his fatherly part all responsibilities can be met.

Of course each individual.is responsible for protecting their own body.
  • AP21
    Options

Who says they're not? It's a lot easier to take care of one child than 10. They have the children, they're holding him financially responsible, and as long as he does his fatherly part all responsibilities can be met.

how familiar are you with Cromartie?
  • Westie
    Options

how familiar are you with Cromartie?

I'm not. Is he mentally disabled or something?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He talk like gucci man same voice..doesnt mean he dumb