Options
    Ruben bout to get his son's ass whooped
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll never forget what angel told Judah about his hat
    That ? had me dying for weeks.

What he say?

I'll never forget Ruben though..."He ran! He ran like a chicken!!" In that ? cholo accent LOL

He said Judah was wearing Janet Jackson's hat lol
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them 2 old ? are funny af
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/danny-garcia-warns-ruben-guerrero-youve-awakened-devil--100579
    Danny Garcia Warns Ruben Guerrero: You've Awakened The Devil!

By Edward Chaykovsky

Fireworks are being promised on Saturday, when Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on FOX and FOX Deportes showdowns take place at STAPLES Center in downtown Los Angeles.

The war of words between main event fighters' fathers Ruben Guerrero and Angel Garcia finally exploded with the two trainers nearly coming to blows before being separated by the secuirty.

The main event will see undefeated Danny "Swift" Garcia go against Robert "The Ghost' Guerrero for the vacant World Boxing Council (WBC) welterweight world title.

Danny issued a warning that Ruben's pre-fight trash talk is going to get his son hurt, real bad.

"I want to thank Ruben Guerrero because he's awakened the devil. I can't wait for Saturday night to show the world what Danny Garcia is all about. I feel fast, I feel strong and I'll see everyone Saturday," Danny said.

"My dad and I are chilling right now, we're business men. They set it off and they woke us up. That's the last thing you want to do to us. I'm going to bring the heat. He never faced a guy like me. I'm sending a message. I haven't felt this way in a long time. It's that feeling you get when you know you're going to put on a great performance."

Danny says he is not going to lose his cool over some of the claims that Ruben is making. Ruben called Danny a "fake Puerto Rican" and promised that his son Robert will pull off such a dominating beating that Angel will have no choice but to throw in the towel.

"I feel great. I'm keeping my composure and staying focused. Saturday night will be another night of work for me. I'm the type of fighter where I can be cool, but certain things bring out the anger in me. I don't feel any pressure. I'm going to go in there and be Danny Garcia. I'm going to make adjustments. I know he wants to get ? but we have an answer for everything he has," Danny said.

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny going hurt that man bad
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Danny is so very overrated.
  • JLacey
    JLacey Members Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

Beat Holt,Khan,Matthysse, Peterson. I ain't gonna count Judah cause he was already done. But i wouldn't say he's overrated
  • mdot
    mdot Members Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JLacey wrote: »

Beat Holt,Khan,Matthysse, Peterson. I ain't gonna count Judah cause he was already done. But i wouldn't say he's overrated

Judah was done and still came back in the second half of that fight and gave Danny some problems.

Morales gave Danny trouble too. He struggles with smart boxers.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    War Guerrero
    War porter
    War who ever wilder fight next
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need to see an impressive performance from Danny tomorrow
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Vader_F_Kennedy the funny thing is thatyou may just be completely off on all your predictions...lmaooo... Garcia beating Guerrero, Thurman beating Porter and Wilder not losing his next fight (although, he needs to make some serious improvement to become a real force and dominate the division).
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.boxingscene.com/fury-wilder-fight-biggest-heavyweight-bout-over-100-years--100596
    Fury: Wilder Fight is Biggest Heavyweight Bout in Over 100 Years!

By Edward Chaykovsky

IBO/WBA/WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18KOs) says a unification with WBC champion Deontay Wilder (36-0, 35KOs) would be "the biggest fight in over 100 years."

Before that can happen, the two fighters would have to get past their upcoming obligations - and neither of those obligations are expected to be easy. Wilder has to face mandatory challenger Alexander Povetkin and Fury has a contracted rematch with Wladimir Klitschko. Both of those fights are anticipated for May or June.

The two fighters came face to face last Saturday night at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. After Wilder retained his belt for a third time with a ninth round knockout of Artur Szpilka, Fury entered the ring and began to trade words with Wilder until is reached a point where the massive heavyweights were pulled away from each other.

Speaking with TalkSport's Kick Off Podcast with Gareth 'Russell' Davies - Fury said he would like the contest to take place in the UK, but he's also open to traveling over to face Wilder in America - as long as trainer/uncle Peter Fury is able to enter the country.

“It reignites the heavyweight division. It will be the biggest fight in over 100 years in heavyweight boxing. When was the last time you got two undefeated giants fighting each other? One from the United Kingdom, one from the United States, both very vocal, both handsome, both young and both undefeated," Fury said.

“I’m 27 years old now, I’m undisputed champion of the world in my eyes. What more can I win, like my dad said if I win another 50 fights from now on, I will never accomplish what I did on 28th November in Dusseldorf. A man doesn’t come more confident than Tyson Fury. I don’t know how much more confident I can get.

“[The Wilder bout] is a bigger fight in the UK to be honest. I think Deontay Wilder must come to the UK. If he’s the legitimate champion, he must come to me. If it comes to shove, I would go to America providing my trainer can get into the USA.”
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Vader_F_Kennedy the funny thing is thatyou may just be completely off on all your predictions...lmaooo... Garcia beating Guerrero, Thurman beating Porter and Wilder not losing his next fight (although, he needs to make some serious improvement to become a real force and dominate the division).

If its povetkin next for wilder im rolling with po
    im standing by my picks lol
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If its povetkin next for wilder im rolling with po
    im standing by my picks lol

ight, i respect your position...Sat will be the begginning of the unravelling...lol
  • PSN-Canibuss
    PSN-Canibuss Members Posts: 2,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Khan getting 80-20 split from the Brook fight? lol This dude a certified ? .... he knows he is going to get KO'D and embarrassed
  • JLacey
    Options
    War Guerrero
    War porter
    War who ever wilder fight next

I feel you on that Porter and Wilder. But Danny bout to catch a body
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bout to win a easy 50 off Danny tomorrow
  • JLacey
    Options
    mdot wrote: »
    JLacey wrote: »

Judah was done and still came back in the second half of that fight and gave Danny some problems.

Morales gave Danny trouble too. He struggles with smart boxers.

True. The fight was over by then though. Herrera beat him though
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Judah disrespect...

He was done??

michael-jordan-crying-memes-08-550x431.jpg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    80-20 get your ass whooped

Boxer-Amir-Khan-Punches-Bottle-in-the-Air.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    someone bless me with the weekend odds....
  • JLacey
    Options
    Anybody got Martinez beating Vasquez?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options