White privilege strikes again in the form of HS girls posing in a "NI**ER" pic in Arizona...

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    whites have been saying ? for centuries and they are not going to stop anytime soon, there is nothing black people can realistically do about it and throwing a tantrum like little children every time some nobody ? white ? says or does something offensive would only feed into the white supremacist notion that black people are emotionally incapable of controlling our ourselves like little children.

Wearing shirts that say ? at a public school function shouldn't be a problem because whites been saying ? for years...tell those black students and faculty to stop whining.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are we really surprised by white people say or do now?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If they ? wit ? and are gonna eventually become pregnant by a ? and have a ? baby....I see no problem here.
    Copper wrote: »
    If they ? wit ? and are gonna eventually become pregnant by a ? and have a ? baby....I see no problem here.

Change your screen name

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    whites have been saying ? for centuries and they are not going to stop anytime soon, there is nothing black people can realistically do about it and throwing a tantrum like little children every time some nobody ? white ? says or does something offensive would only feed into the white supremacist notion that black people are emotionally incapable of controlling our ourselves like little children.

Wearing shirts that say ? at a public school function shouldn't be a problem because whites been saying ? for years...tell those black students and faculty to stop whining.

No. the black students if they feel uncomfortable should be able to have their concerns addressed but this huge outrage some black people have at juvenile racism needs to stop and i am not just talking about this case.
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

... Before one of you clowns say something about me dating white women, don't! You can date white women and not have this type of attitude. In fact, I'm the type of guy that'll decline overtures from white women if they even look at me the wrong way. There are rules to this ? . You can date IR and still maintain a proper degree of self-respect.
  • Copper
    Options

No. the black students if they feel uncomfortable should be able to have their concerns addressed but this huge outrage some black people have at juvenile racism needs to stop and i am not just talking about this case.

Juvenile racism turns into adult systematic racism...these hoes are a few years away from adult hood.

If black students and faculty don't like this ? and it garners attention from the media how can you tell them what to agree with or be outraged about?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tragedy1 wrote: »
    The third one from the left, the pale *, is kind of cute.

Are u black? If you are, ? yourself.

thats ubuntu

Looool mad how sayin' this ? name is the only explanation you need
  • Copper
    Options

Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

... Before one of you clowns say something about me dating white women, don't! You can date white women and not have this type of attitude. In fact, I'm the type of guy that'll decline overtures from white women if they even look at me the wrong way. There are rules to this ? . You can date IR and still maintain a proper degree of self-respect.

Dont kno what you talking about but as long as "black" men are impregnating white women instead of white men impregnating white women then its all good...

Man ?
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glendale hs too, Alhambra hs, independence hs, they would not be trying that ?
  • Copper
    Options
    Az long as dey haz da secks wit us ebythang is guud!!!

*softshoes*
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo wtf these reactions
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Man she look like a Hobbit with them big ass feet
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    Yo wtf these reactions

Man they had WOAT but got rid of it.Bring WOAT back.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These “above it all negroes" in here are a derivative of the new ? !!!

Yeah, because old ? sat on the internet ? every time some CAC used the word "? ."

What internet service provider ? had in the 60s??

The point is whining about about white people saying the word "? " isn't something that was historically done. If anything, that's some "new ? " ? . The slaves weren't ? about being called ? . The black people having their communities destroyed by the KKK during Reconstruction weren't taking time to ? about that. The people fighting rights weren't letting the movement be derailed because white people were calling them ? . People in the past understood that there was worthwhile stuff that needed to be done and real battles that needed to be fought, and that's what the focused on. Ya'll fools nowadays put all this effort into ? and moaning about trivial ? , despite the fact that we still have real battles that need to be fought. Police brutality is a problem. We need to fix that problem. Who gives a ? if a cop calls black people ? off duty if we've managed to make it so that when he's on duty he knows he better show the proper respect?
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing to get all crazy over and let define your day/mood/year or anything else rly
  • pachá12
    pachá12 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Asantewa wrote: »
    288ulfq.jpg

Was just about to say how you know good and damn well more than half of these girls have black bfs. And some of them lil ? co-signed the idea.

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I know ? seen vulcan raven with the "awesome" reaction that turned into "vote up". What in the same hell is that?
  • VulcanRaven
    edited January 2016
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    So I know ? seen vulcan raven with the "awesome" reaction that turned into "vote up". What in the same hell is that?

They had a bunch of new reactions up for a minute like "agree,disagree,awesome,woat and real talk" but took them down.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glendale hs too, Alhambra hs, independence hs, they would not be trying that ?

What about Fairfax?

Betty Fairfax is in Laveen, AZ 59th and Baseline. 70+% white
  • Copper
    Options

Yeah, because old ? sat on the internet ? every time some CAC used the word "? ."

The point is whining about about white people saying the word "? " isn't something that was historically done. If anything, that's some "new ? " ? . The slaves weren't ? about being called ? . The black people having their communities destroyed by the KKK during Reconstruction weren't taking time to ? about that. The people fighting rights weren't letting the movement be derailed because white people were calling them ? . People in the past understood that there was worthwhile stuff that needed to be done and real battles that needed to be fought, and that's what the focused on. Ya'll fools nowadays put all this effort into ? and moaning about trivial ? , despite the fact that we still have real battles that need to be fought. Police brutality is a problem. We need to fix that problem. Who gives a ? if a cop calls black people ? off duty if we've managed to make it so that when he's on duty he knows he better show the proper respect?

Students and faculty have a problem with the people they attend school with having shirts that say ? ...their wrong? Are they whiny? Should they be worried about something else?

Comparing what slaves and civil rights activists did compared to black high school students do today is idiotic.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Students and faculty have a problem with the people they attend school with having shirts that say ? ...their wrong? Are they whiny? Should they be worried about something else?

Comparing what slaves and civil rights activists did compared to black high school students do today is idiotic.

The point is that this ? is not very important the black students should complain the white girls should get punished and that's it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't get it. Like I don't get whhhyyyy they thought that would be cool or a good idea. Like it had to be an anti-black message cause nobody is that ? stupid.