The Flash (CW)

Options

Comments

• Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Barr stays losing bad chicks man this ? wins and losses record has to be immaculate

900x900px-LL-7f28c5b7_RzvUPaQ_zpsm5cktcjb.gif

its sad that he didn't learn what happen with the last 2..just tell that ? you're the Flash.

Remember Iris had ? literally in the alternate time line when Barry told her she was the Flash right before he travel back in time

That ? still dream about that ?

IDK but this version of Barry Allen reminds of the discount version of the Peter Parker from The Amazing SpiderMan movie series when it comes to getting women...I recalled that the Peter Park told Gwen Stacy that he was Spider Man immediately before their first date ended just to increased his chances

Makes me wonder why the ? Barry hesitates telling his crushes and girlfriends he had he was The Flash
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Barr stays losing bad chicks man this ? wins and losses record has to be immaculate

its sad that he didn't learn what happen with the last 2..just tell that ? you're the Flash.

Remember Iris had ? literally in the alternate time line when Barry told her she was the Flash right before he travel back in time

IDK but this version of Barry Allen reminds of the discount version of the Peter Parker from The Amazing SpiderMan movie series when it comes to getting women...I recalled that the Peter Park told Gwen Stacy that he was Spider Man immediately before their first date ended just to increased his chances

Makes me wonder why the ? Barry hesitates telling his crushes and girlfriends he had he was The Flash

Not to mention she's literally the only person that doesn't know this mf'er is The Flash. All the bad guys know... the chick from the coffee shop knows... everybody on Arrow knows... the whole world knows every member of his crew and where he hangs out.

His secret identity is shot he might as well get the glory.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

Not to mention she's literally the only person that doesn't know this mf'er is The Flash. All the bad guys know... the chick from the coffee shop knows... everybody on Arrow knows... the whole world knows every member of his crew and where he hangs out.

Im surprised Patty didn't put two and two together whenever she sees Caitlin,Jay Garrick,Cisco,and Joe together in scenes when she was at the holiday party,when she shot at Earth 2 Harry,and when she got kidnapped by Sand Demon

At least with Iris..the only people that she was skeptical with were Caitlin and eventually Eddie,but she actually did some research of and attempted to solve the the connection between the Flash,Star Labs,and the Metas

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Im surprised Patty didn't put two and two together whenever she sees Caitlin,Jay Garrick,Cisco,and Joe together in scenes when she was at the holiday party,when she shot at Earth 2 Harry,and when she got kidnapped by Sand Demon

At least with Iris..the only people that she was skeptical with were Caitlin and eventually Eddie,but she actually did some research of and attempted to solve the the connection between the Flash,Star Labs,and the Metas

They never brought that up again, she had no questions about Dr Wells still walking around and why they're working with him
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Patty got a fatty.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? the damn league knows as well smh
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options

Even Malcolm knows him by the government name thanks to Felicity.Let us not forget about Vandal savage

pretty much just her,Captain Lance,Wally West(for now),and maybe pied piper don't know
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    So that's the end of the Patty Spivot arc huh...Barry taking a L at the end lol

I was actually enjoying her character

Plus I liked that chick's smile lol
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe trippin

I woulda been like "No ? . I can arrest yo smart mouthed ass right the ? now while you in your lil feelings and ? ."

He would've been completely justified in doing so too.

I mean at the same time you have to look at it from his perspective. Dude has been alone with his mom and she probably didn't tell Wally about Joe like Joe never told Iris about the mom. Wally been doing his own thing for years so he's going to feel some type of way with Joe trying to tell him what to do.

Ion give a ? . Wally taking his anger out on the wrong person. Blame his drug addict mother.

Bottom line, if I'm racing cars illegally, I aint bout to mouth off to someone who has legal authority to lock my ass up.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options

Even Malcolm knows him by the government name thanks to Felicity.Let us not forget about Vandal savage

pretty much just her,Captain Lance,Wally West(for now),and maybe pied piper don't know

Than again..you probably got Iris still don't know about who exactly is on Team Arrow roster besides Felicity...She probably isn't aware of that Green Arrow,Speedy,Black Canary ,and Black Magneto are actually Oliver,Thea,Laurel,and John
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cot damn. Iris was lookin magically delicious in that short white outfit
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, so far Wally a ? ? just like his sister was all season 1 and part of season 2.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wally been disappointing so far but it's still early in the game. Still a better actor than that wack muthafucka playing Firestorm though.
  • Broddie
    Options
    That's bae

tumblr_o19lwkHsHD1s5zf6fo1_500.gif

She aight. Linda and Iris still look better.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    Wally been disappointing so far but it's still early in the game. Still a better actor than that wack muthafucka playing Firestorm though.

yea i thought i was the only one that didn't like that ? ...I wish they would of cast either Mack Wilds or the light skin ? that played Chris Rocks' younger brother from Everybody Hates Chris to play that character instead of this other dude
  • Broddie
    Options

yea i thought i was the only one that didn't like that ? ...I wish they would of cast either Mack Wilds or the light skin ? that played Chris Rocks' younger brother from Everybody Hates Chris to play that character instead of this other dude

His American acccent is WOAT and he overacts way too much even by CW standards.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options

perhaps the most annoying character on Legends of tomorrow because of this
  • Broddie
    Options

Yeah he was tolerable on The Flash but damn was he bad on Legends of Tomorrow. Lucky for him the rest came through. Except for Hawkman. He sucks too.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah he was tolerable on The Flash but damn was he bad on Legends of Tomorrow. Lucky for him the rest came through. Except for Hawkman. He sucks too.

Still can't get over the whole "white Egyptian" s***.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the black dude who plays firestorm is a bad actor. dont like his scenes at all
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it may be hard for him using an american accent