They Returned my shovel-Lesson Learned

Options
clairvoyance
clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Im ? off....I let this spanish couple borrow my shovel in my apartment complex and they didnt leave it in my car after they was done as we agreed.

I was so stupid...I was watching the chick drive off from my balcony window,while her boyfriend was standing there with my shovel,motherf*¢%a walked right pass my car heading towards where his girl drove off to. By time I threw my sh** on and came downstairs they were gone.

Spanish chick was extra nice too on some "your a lifesaver,thank you!" But her boyfriend was mugging and didn't even say thank you.

Moral of the story dont let people you dont know borrow your sh**...im heated...hate when my kindness is taken for a weakness.

EDIT
I just came back from my parking lot,I went to lock the passenger door and guess what was sitting inside...'my shovel'....not only did they return it but they locked my passenger door like I asked....

Guess they took the shovel to help someone else dig or themselves for later...They must of returned it late last night or sometime this morning..I feel guilty for that rant I posted above...So scrap that.....

Moral of the story..DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS...yea that sounds about right.

Comments