Pittsburgh woman killed after turning man down at a bar

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn ? it couldnt just be he got a illegal parking ticket moments before
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Theres a lot of sensitive ass dudes out there always tryna holler at females

Females gotta be smart enough to know they wont walk away peacefully without giving a number so they hit em with a fake one.

Usually these the same type of dudes that dont have enough money to own a phone n call her on the spot, n probably even asked for a couple dollars or a cigarette before shootin his shot, no pun

This has got to b the funniest ? in my life....a couple dollars an a cigarette bofl
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope she got family where he's going and they get at him.....
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    "She prolly said some slick "

Mother ? are you really rationalizing the thought process of beta males?

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    She probably could had said nah I'm good, and he kept trying , and she kept rejecting see it all the time . You ? disgust me
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Damn she must have ethered homie when he wasn't already doin too great himself

Dude sat in the cut stared at her the whole time and plotted

? on that goofy ? from belly steez
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Rembrandt wrote: »
    Damn. I wonder what she said to him

No ???

Exactly. Idc who you are but this makes men look bad regardless and it just shows that it's many guys out here that can't deal with rejection from women. Also, regardless of how she rejected his advance could be a factor but either way a woman turn dude down take you're "L" and go about your day.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie must still be crying over the patriots
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Females gotta be smart enough to know they wont walk away peacefully without giving a number so they hit em with a fake one.

Usually these the same type of dudes that dont have enough money to own a phone n call her on the spot, n probably even asked for a couple dollars or a cigarette before shootin his shot, no pun

Females gotta be smart enough to give a fake number? How about dudes learn to take no for an answer instead of harrassing a woman so bad she gotta give a fake number after saying no the 1st time
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of you Oreos making fun of a dead black woman, but you get mad when they don't want to deal with any black power movements and call them what they are black male movements. This ? is sickening, she did not deserve that bullet, the man should have been a man and walked away and enjoyed the rest of his life instead of being locked up for it. You win some and you lose some, that's ? life and now he just lost completely.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn no accountability for men, but you want positions of power though....this is how Dr. Umar Johnson can have a Gofundme increase and money deposit in his bank account and none of his followers even pose to ask the question, what's the status of the school? A bunch of smooth brains type of ? running out here showing aggression and excuses.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? shut your ass up

Y'all annoying with this fake outrage ? , leave that to the kids

Not one person has excused the bitchassness of the act

Y'all want everybody to come in here and say the same ?

"? up, ? ass ? , RIP"
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umar johnson is cool in my book

school or no school
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? Bless the Dead
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Females gotta be smart enough to give a fake number? How about dudes learn to take no for an answer instead of harrassing a woman so bad she gotta give a fake number after saying no the 1st time

I agree men do have to be held accountable and responsible. But being that some men arent able to do so a woman has to be smart with certain men who cant handle rejection.

Sucks but thats how it is. I hear about ? like that all the time in most cases t he females are defenseless
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He should of ? more liquid courage
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    some of you or closet homosexual who really hate women oh bloodyface ass ?
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I know the victim and the killer personally. She was a really good mother and one of the sweetest people you could ever know. He never seemed any crazier than anyone else hustling in the hood. The story that the news is reporting is ? . She was shot In the head.......not in the chest. It was more random than even the story reported it. Like someone else in this thread said, He probably had an obsession over her for quite some time. All of the negative comments about her are so uncalled for. She was my friend, she was not no stereotypical hood chick that brutally curved dudes that tried to talk to her. If you pray.......PRAY FOR HER!!!!!!!

The violence/evil is real in these streets!
    PEACE and BLESSINGS
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know the victim and the killer personally. She was a really good mother and one of the sweetest people you could ever know. He never seemed any crazier than anyone else hustling in the hood. The story that the news is reporting is ? . She was shot In the head.......not in the chest. It was more random than even the story reported it. Like someone else in this thread said, He probably had an obsession over her for quite some time. All of the negative comments about her are so uncalled for. She was my friend, she was not no stereotypical hood chick that brutally curved dudes that tried to talk to her. If you pray.......PRAY FOR HER!!!!!!!

The violence/evil is real in these streets!
    PEACE and BLESSINGS

Cant be mad at us bro.The News Folks messed it up