Memphis Bleek At The Breakfast Club

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    T.i was a unknown to me before around here dropped then I remember hearin 24's and afterward rubberband man, bring them out, stomp and the flip beef and realizing dude was become a headliner in hip hop
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.i was a unknown to me before around here dropped then I remember hearin 24's and afterward rubberband man, bring them out, stomp and the flip beef and realizing dude was become a headliner in hip hop

to be honest I only discovered TI cuz my crew and I were neptunes dickriders way before it was cool to be...so we D buy up anything produced by the Neptunes and happened to cop in serious cuz it said produced by the Neptunes
  • MrMinimalist
    MrMinimalist Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I must say, in the 1st State Property movie, I understood Bleek's character. He and everybody was the ones doing all the killing. Beanie shot the dude close up 6 times and dude didn't die.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    M.A.D.E. is a classic to anybody who's heard it
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Memphis bleek ain't make no damn classic the hell ya'll talking about?
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    d.green wrote: »
    Envy so annoying.

Bleek telling the listeners how he was always down with Trick, how he met TI and how NYC wasn't feeling " Round Here"...then Envy cuts him off with "did you ever have the opportunity to invest in Roc a fella".

Sounds like Bleek was about to tell how that whole collab came about and Envy derailed it.

EXACTLY!!!

its like he dont even be prepping for the interviews

he almost ALWAYS one cue gon talk about "what was the biggest purchase you made?".

this interview was especially annoying b/c after Jay, Damn, Cam and even Beans have ALL appeared on the show, he STILL asking why did the Roc break up?

he really be acting like a groupie/bird
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    In no way shape or form was bleek more successful than cam. Cam was getting money not only on his albums, but in all of diplomats plus the mixtape.

I'm not sure what Memphis gets for a Jay z show, but for four or five years dipset stayed on the rode with cam pocketing crazy bread, most likely that was more than album sales money.

Lastly cam has businesses that he doesn't make public. I never heard of Cameron being broke or in any financial trouble so I'm not sure where you got that info.

I like bleek and I think he has good songs on every album i never discredit him. He is legit. But there is no need to compare him to camron or try and say he better than camron.

Cosign but Cam shot himself in the foot when he dissed Jay.

I've heard that Cam owns a Wendys or a Burger King, so as long as he owns that he'll be good for life.

he aint shoot himself in the foot. He aint kiss that ? ass and spoke when Jay did fuckshit. He a man and stands on his own 2.

Allegedly, Jay came to the studio and spit a verse over the Oh Boy beat that was supposed to be the remix. Cam waited for Jay to leave and erased the tape so nobody's heard it. I think thats when Jay and Cam's relationship fell apart.

I wouldn't mind hearing that verse that Jay spit. It was probably dope but Cam was just hating.

thats not what happened fam

They sent Jay the beat, Jay was acting like he aint really wanna be on the song

The song drops, and its hotter than fish grease in the streets. Takes off and is playing EVERYWHERE...then all of a sudden, Jay goes in the studio and does a verse to be put on the remix, and cam was like "nah b"...
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In no way shape or form was bleek more successful than cam. Cam was getting money not only on his albums, but in all of diplomats plus the mixtape.

I'm not sure what Memphis gets for a Jay z show, but for four or five years dipset stayed on the rode with cam pocketing crazy bread, most likely that was more than album sales money.

Lastly cam has businesses that he doesn't make public. I never heard of Cameron being broke or in any financial trouble so I'm not sure where you got that info.

I like bleek and I think he has good songs on every album i never discredit him. He is legit. But there is no need to compare him to camron or try and say he better than camron.

I've heard that Cam owns a Wendys or a Burger King, so as long as he owns that he'll be good for life.

he aint shoot himself in the foot. He aint kiss that ? ass and spoke when Jay did fuckshit. He a man and stands on his own 2.

Allegedly, Jay came to the studio and spit a verse over the Oh Boy beat that was supposed to be the remix. Cam waited for Jay to leave and erased the tape so nobody's heard it. I think thats when Jay and Cam's relationship fell apart.

I wouldn't mind hearing that verse that Jay spit. It was probably dope but Cam was just hating.

"Nas u ain't the boyyyyy" - diplomats

That ? always made me laugh the way they rapped that part of Jay's verse

lmaoooooooooo
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

thats not what happened fam

They sent Jay the beat, Jay was acting like he aint really wanna be on the song

The song drops, and its hotter than fish grease in the streets. Takes off and is playing EVERYWHERE...then all of a sudden, Jay goes in the studio and does a verse to be put on the remix, and cam was like "nah b"...

If that's the "real" story..I see why cam did that
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just Blaze discusses the Oh Boy beat @ 1:53

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xyXoR12ETo
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Nas u ain't the boyyyyy" - diplomats

That ? always made me laugh the way they rapped that part of Jay's verse

https://youtu.be/AU_WOCmHyxY
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Made get play straight through
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    illedout wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDc9zUezaCs

This my all time favorite solo Bleek song..

This was my joint when my homie passed away.. RIP Tony Regular Cat..humble ass G
  • Doubleday4life
    Doubleday4life Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Cam and Bleek had a dope collab with Beans on par. all three killed it..