ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ChillaDaKilla I apologize that was uncalled for. I'm happy for you and your boyfriend.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    30sy0si.jpg

Hold up......just thought of something....

@MrsReeseyCup said she has a 19yr old daughter......

@AyeB_ is 19......

Is it possible that............

18492.gif
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AyeB_ wrote: »
    yo man being in love is awesome ya'll

I hope everyone on the IC finds that special someone .....real talk

It really is awesome :D

*after blow out arguement 2 months from now*

Chilla: Man F*** this love s***! Overrated as hell. Where the single ? at!

Aye: I think I'm gonna take some time and get to know myself before gettin back in a relationship

Nah this is different lol

They all say that...until it ends.Lol

Still kinda shaking my last one off. Going through the "? that never again"portion right now lol.
  • Westie
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »

C/s...? you tho.

@Westie

tumblr_ljqyq736051qf926t_zpstus9hr0z.gif

Are you attempting to ? my leg?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Aye: I think I'm gonna take some time and get to know myself before gettin back in a relationship

nah man she a real one bruh.............gets my sense of humor.........she cool as ? ....man she freaky ...she beautiful bruh
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always find the silver lining in a dark cloud.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    imagine bumping into the dudes that ran a train on ur girl, while u out w her

I got a scumbag story about this very situation but I'll spare tha details today...let's just say seeing a chick's face that was previously tha subject of a train, out with her dude, is ? priceless lmao

Why?

Why was it hilarious?? Why did I share that?? Why what @Westie??

Why was it hilarious?

It was funny because when she was at her table with her dude and she saw me walking towards....you know...don't do this ma. You and I know damn well why that ? was hilarious smh

I don't...its funny because she was embarrassed she slept with you? I wouldn't be happy if someone was embarrassed that they ? me. That sounds insulting.

If that's your take on tha situation then so be it...

You know what?! ? it...I got tha time damnit!!

Her embarrassent came from this...she's sitting at tha table wit her ? in a restaurant with a ? rose sitting on tha table as me and a few of my ? walk in and head towards tha bar. Now no one else's table has a rose so I'm assuming he bought it specifically for her...now just weeks before this me and 1 of my dudes filled her mouth and ? wit' ? at tha same damn time...all around our city in my ? 'z Tahoe for hours. So when she gets to her apartment smelling like weed, Hennessy, ? and shame she isn't able to just walk in her ? . Naaah...she's snatched out my boys car by her hair from tha same ? she's sitting at tha table with this night. Tha same ? that looked me in my eyes with hurt over what I'm sure he knows has happened to his girl that night. But he also saw that .45 I had in my lap too so he did tha right thing and handled his business...ie HER. So tha hilarity comes from tha shear look look of terror in her eyes as I'm walking thru because now there's 3 people in this restaurant thay know exactly how she chooses to get down...

That's what was funny @Westie

#NoHotelNiggaTagCanJustifyMyActionsAsAYouth
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold on to the world we remember fighting for... There's some strength left in it yet.
    Hold on to the world we all remember dying for... There's some hope left in it yet.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Behind Lebron, who is the second best player in the eastern conference this year
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    30sy0si.jpg

Hold up......just thought of something....

@MrsReeseyCup said she has a 19yr old daughter......

@AyeB_ is 19......

Is it possible that............

18492.gif

041296344b18a902443d9a2818d55078.gif
  • Westie
    Options
    Ok we get it y'all are ? . Congrats.
  • iron man1
    edited January 2016
    Options

C/s...? you tho.

@Westie

tumblr_ljqyq736051qf926t_zpstus9hr0z.gif

Are you attempting to ? my leg?

How the hell did you get that from that? A brotha tries to give a sista a hug and that's what I get? Smhh
  • Westie
    Options

I got a scumbag story about this very situation but I'll spare tha details today...let's just say seeing a chick's face that was previously tha subject of a train, out with her dude, is ? priceless lmao

Why?

Why was it hilarious?

It was funny because when she was at her table with her dude and she saw me walking towards....you know...don't do this ma. You and I know damn well why that ? was hilarious smh

I don't...its funny because she was embarrassed she slept with you? I wouldn't be happy if someone was embarrassed that they ? me. That sounds insulting.

Her embarrassent came from this...she's sitting at tha table wit her ? in a restaurant with a ? rose sitting on tha table as me and a few of my ? walk in and head towards tha bar. Now no one else's table has a rose so I'm assuming he bought it specifically for her...now just weeks before this me and 1 of my dudes filled her mouth and ? wit' ? at tha same damn time...all around our city in my ? 'z Tahoe for hours. So when she gets to her apartment smelling like weed, Hennessy, ? and shame she isn't able to just walk in her ? . Naaah...she's snatched out my boys car by her hair from tha same ? she's sitting at tha table with this night. Tha same ? that looked me in my eyes with hurt over what I'm sure he knows has happened to his girl that night. But he also saw that .45 I had in my lap too so he did tha right thing and handled his business...ie HER. So tha hilarity comes from tha shear look look of terror in her eyes as I'm walking thru because now there's 3 people in this restaurant thay know exactly how she chooses to get down...

That's soooooooo ? up. I don't find that funny. Guess you have to have a ? or be there or something.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    @ChillaDaKilla I apologize that was uncalled for. I'm happy for you and your boyfriend.

Westie not even your evil ways can darken the sunshine in my heart
  • Westie
    Options

Westie not even your evil ways can darken the sunshine in my heart

Direct that sweet ? elsewhere it makes me ill.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @blatalian in here telling tall tales.
  • blatalian
    Options

Why?

Why was it hilarious?

That's soooooooo ? up. I don't find that funny. Guess you have to have a ? or be there or something.

? up on who's part tho?? Couldn't be mine?? I didn't know she had a ? until he was snatching her out tha car...was I supposed to turn around and leave tha restaurant?? I thought I read that you said just because a female chooses to get a train run on her it doesn't make her a hoe?! Am I wrong about that?? So if that's tha case tha only ? up party here is her for willing taking multiple ? in her knowing she had a ? to kiss "good morning" waiting at home for her...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Still kinda shaking my last one off. Going through the "? that never again"portion right now lol.

That detox period is hell on earth. Lost plenty of sleep going thru that s***.
  • Westie
    Options

Why?

Why was it hilarious?

? up on who's part tho?? Couldn't be mine?? I didn't know she had a ? until he was snatching her out tha car...was I supposed to turn around and leave tha restaurant?? I thought I read that you said just because a female chooses to get a train run on her it doesn't make her a hoe?! Am I wrong about that?? So if that's tha case tha only ? up party here is her for willing taking multiple ? in her knowing she had a ? to kiss "good morning" waiting at home for her...

Yes, I'd call this fictitious woman a hoe for having a man while getting a train run on her. And you're a hoe for ? someone else's woman.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Why?

Why was it hilarious?

Sad part about that, I'm pretty y'all wasn't the 1st, nor will be the last.

Moral of the story: Hoes gonna be hoes. Treat them accordingly...unless you're a simp azzz ? who wife her.
  • blatalian
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    @blatalian in here telling tall tales.

So I'm telling tall tales about my past experience being an admitted scumbag as an experimental youth but YOU'RE not when you say that when you got a train run on you it was like going to Disneyland!?!? I don't understand this logic @Kat. You think you tha only person to experiment sexually?? I couldn't have possibly run trains on chicks in tha past?? Why is that hard to believe?? Because I definitely believe you've had trainssss run on you....
  • iron man1
    Options

That detox period is hell on earth. Lost plenty of sleep going thru that s***.

Hell yea just looking for anything to distract you smh. Time is usually the cure though.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Ya'll ever look up at the stars....and wonder if that person you love is looking up at the same sky?
  • blatalian
    Options

Why?

Why was it hilarious?

Yes, I'd call this fictitious woman a hoe for having a man while getting a train run on her. And you're a hoe for ? someone else's woman.

2 things @Westie....1) not a damn thing I said in that post was fictitious so you and @Kat can both kick rocks questioning that...2) how would I be a hoe if I don't know this female is in a relationship?? Makes no sense what so ever and I know or at least I thought you were smarter than that...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Ya'll ever look up at the stars....and wonder if that person you love is looking up at the same sky?

*pic of Derrick Rose's son giving the screw face goes here*