ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Future is wack. Y'all ? got horrible taste in music. I feel sorry for your mothers.

Who's in your top 5/10?

Nas
    Scarface
    Redman
    2pac
    Ice Cube

None of those rappers can do hooks

None of those rappers can sing or harmonize

None of those rappers can do melodies

None of those rappers can produce beats

None of those rappers can play an instrument

None of those rappers can mix or master records

All of those rappers do nothing else besides rapping

All of those rappers rely on RnB singers to feature and do the hooks for them on their songs

That is why there is a difference between a Rapper/MC and an Artist. Those rappers u listed are rappers and easily top 10 rappers as far as strictly rapping as that is all they do

And that is why Future is a top 10 greatest ever overall hip-hop Artist as he not only raps but also sings, harmonizes, produces beats, does his own hooks himself, does melodies, can make none rap songs where he singing on the entire song from start to finish. However Future is not a top 10 'Rapper/MC' like those 5 rappers u named he is a top 10 overall Artist

Check your history. Scarface and Nas wrote a lot of hits for a lot of artists. Cube wrote and produced... No what never mind. Be great
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Backwoods filled wit' OG, cold Red Stripes, basketball on tha TV and my seed chilling beside me on tha couch....Tha makings of a GOAT Sunday afternoon....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U were born after 1994 if Ice Cube aint in your top 5
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ChilladaKilla needs to be changed to ChilladaFeela

tumblr_mbui1kpPoU1rxdw8g.gif

Oh, I had a Lurk moment.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not engaging trapstargang in this debate cause she's a ? idiot.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    @TrapStarGang u see how easy this ? is now? Since u have all the answers, why u aint rapping or producing ?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Personally. ....i feel all hip hop is essential to the culture. ..let's all agree everyone likes something different. . =)

Nuthin wrong with that
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Future is wack. Y'all ? got horrible taste in music. I feel sorry for your mothers.

Who's in your top 5/10?

Nas
    Scarface
    Redman
    2pac
    Ice Cube

@ the 3 bolded , all overrated avg ass rappers.

Cain wrote: »
    Purple Reign is a classic album and Future is a top 10 greatest of all time hip-hop artist and current top 3 best hip-hop artist

CS

NS the CS FOH with that crazy talk @_Goldie_

Future>>>>>>> Cube

giphy.gif

This ? 19

I wish we could do a hiphop jeopardy type game on here, cuz there's only about 3 mfs on here who could compete with me, and you aint one of em mf lol

Name 3 Scarface club bangers

Name 3 tracks Cube didnt have the same simple ass flow he's been using for 30 years or find a cube track where he's spittin bars.

Redman shouldnt even be in the discussion.

What the ? does club bangers have to do with Scarface's career? What do it mean to have that? Face got the goat discography.

That little statement about cube let me know you don't know anything about him. Good day sir.

And smh at the disrespect to Redman. Your hip hop jeopardy is weak at best

Since you're saying idk about Cube, then show me. ? , if you can post 3 tracks where he's spittin bars, Ill ban my damn self.

@ bold, it's called diversity. To be a Goat , you cant be one dimensional. Pac could give you a "brenda's got a baby" and "dear mama" then hit you with "how do you want it" and " i get around" , so could Nas. They both could give you tracks with crazy wordplay and flow, I never heard a Cube or Face track where they're spittin crazy flows and bars. Nobody's playin no ? Scarface at a party or club.

But like I said, if you feel you're more inquisitive on hiphop than me, prove it.
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Options
    U were born after 1994 if Ice Cube aint in your top 5

WTF is going on today Hotel ? . I was definitely born waaaay before 1994 and I still know there are more than 5 other rappers better than Oshea Jackson smh...I'll chalk this emotional talk up to Serena's loss bruh...and @_Goldie_ gets a pass for Scorp coming at Ash...but this ? here has got to stop brothers smh
  • TrapStarGang
    TrapStarGang Members Posts: 198
    Options
    @TrapStarGang u see how easy this ? is now? Since u have all the answers, why u aint rapping or producing ?

Because my passion is something else which i go to college to study. And i don't have the talent to make great music like my fave artists Eminem, Adele, Prince, Micheal Jackson, Young Thug, Future, Max B, 50 Cent, Kate Perry, Wiz Khalifa, The Beatles etc. I can not sing like them either

I'm a music lover but that doesn't mean i can sing or make great music like the above listed artists

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

Who's in your top 5/10?

Nas
    Scarface
    Redman
    2pac
    Ice Cube

@ the 3 bolded , all overrated avg ass rappers.

Cain wrote: »
    Purple Reign is a classic album and Future is a top 10 greatest of all time hip-hop artist and current top 3 best hip-hop artist

CS

NS the CS FOH with that crazy talk @_Goldie_

Future>>>>>>> Cube

giphy.gif

This ? 19

I wish we could do a hiphop jeopardy type game on here, cuz there's only about 3 mfs on here who could compete with me, and you aint one of em mf lol

Name 3 Scarface club bangers

Name 3 tracks Cube didnt have the same simple ass flow he's been using for 30 years or find a cube track where he's spittin bars.

Redman shouldnt even be in the discussion.

What the ? does club bangers have to do with Scarface's career? What do it mean to have that? Face got the goat discography.

That little statement about cube let me know you don't know anything about him. Good day sir.

And smh at the disrespect to Redman. Your hip hop jeopardy is weak at best

Since you're saying idk about Cube, then show me. ? , if you can post 3 tracks where he's spittin bars, Ill ban my damn self.

@ bold, it's called diversity. To be a Goat , you cant be one dimensional. Pac could give you a "brenda's got a baby" and "dear mama" then hit you with "how do you want it" and " i get around" , so could Nas. They both could give you tracks with crazy wordplay and flow, I never heard a Cube or Face track where they're spittin crazy flows and bars. Nobody's playin no ? Scarface at a party or club.

But like I said, if you feel you're more inquisitive on hiphop than me, prove it.

Face was an underground artists, of course he wasn't in the clubs. Most of the greats weren't. That's a wack criteria to have for an artist.

Cube wasn't a lyricist. Everyone knows that. No one calls him one. You brought it up. Don't make the music messages in his music any wacker.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options

Because my passion is something else which i go to college to study. And i don't have the talent to make great music like my fave artists Eminem, Adele, Prince, Micheal Jackson, Young Thug, Future, Max B, 50 Cent, Kate Perry, Wiz Khalifa, The Beatles etc. I can not sing like them either

I'm a music lover but that doesn't mean i can sing or make great music like the above listed artists

But none of them rappers you champion can sing either, Max B cant sing, Young ? cant sing, white Jesux cant sing but u love their music... abd we are telling you u can do what they do
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching a documentary about Blacks in France with my moms, she came up in that era so she s just excited telling me stories about those days post the West African indpendence era...sunday afternoon w moms means everything

what she got on?

I ill beat the life outta u w my bare hands....watch ur mouth

tumblr_nzn02viTMZ1qc9dlro1_500.gif
  • TrapStarGang
    TrapStarGang Members Posts: 198
    Options

But none of them rappers you champion can sing either, Max B cant sing, Young ? cant sing, white Jesux cant sing but u love their music... abd we are telling you u can do what they do

I think they can sing and i really love their singing

U don't think they can and don't enjoy it

It's called a matter of taste and an opinion. Let's leave it at that
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Samsung ssd 850 evo

Computer nerds is this worth installing? i "found" it

Hell yeah. What size

250 gb
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    Stew wrote: »
    ? still fall for this ? . I know yall bored but ? .

Finish her!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    Stew let her post in the Reason yo
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoever manufactures glitter for kids needs to jump into a volcano. ? glitter. This bathroom looks like a glitter bomb went off, ? is everywhere and in every crevice. ? !
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stew let her post in the Reason yo

If she wants to get banned, sure.
  • OmegaConflict
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Whoever manufactures glitter for kids needs to jump into a volcano. ? glitter. This bathroom looks like a glitter bomb went off, ? is everywhere and in every crevice. ? !

Pics?