kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morgan gots to go!
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    sobek wrote: »
    Also, I need of a gif of that move Morgan put on Carol. ? went Big Red Machine on that ?

tumblr_nylzjasxTg1qdk4doo7_250.gif

This dude was struggling to put away a 60 year old women geez.

This has me dying when it happened, like he really picked her up and super slide slammed her.

Needs a good ol jr commentary edit
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this show is getting lazy as ? with the writing i kno i haven't been in this thread in awhile

like how the ? they didnt check the got dam tower?

the wolves ? make 0 sense how to a bunch of insane ? paths link up ?
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keeping that baby around was just stupid, and now they having another one.
    They literally have no benefit to the show aside from using them as a reason why characters currently aren't present.

"They're taking care of Judith."
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Been reading the comics since someone posted the link. Shittin all over the show

nerd lol *sarcasm* for the dum dum who wacked me
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just no ? way Glen should be alive...

But there is no way Glen could have died in that manner
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Keeping that baby around was just stupid, and now they having another one.
    They literally have no benefit to the show aside from using them as a reason why characters currently aren't present.

"They're taking care of Judith."

Lol, stupid thing to say.

So if they eventually do find somewhere safe to reside, just supposed to let the race die out?

Might aswell just give up completely if you're gonna abort all babies.

Whats the point in carrying on?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since I got back into reading the comics. 8 can't watch the show without thinking how better the comics are

I'm pretty much giving up on this show
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ever since I got back into reading the comics. 8 can't watch the show without thinking how better the comics are

You know what.........

Whats the website with the comic yo?..
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

You know what.........

Whats the website with the comic yo?..

http://www.omgbeaupeep.com/comics/The_Walking_Dead/001/

They updated with the latest comic (149).
  • Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wouldnt call that a trailer or even a teaser. More like a promo.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know where I can watch the first half of the season at?
  • bless the child
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »

[img]http://memecrunch.com/meme/1KJKI/really-? /image.png[/img]

Yes really ? . Them hitches said it would be on demand but ain't ? up there.
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L

Amc website
  • bless the child
    Options
    Bruh, that Rosita chick can get it. I would be in that ? like "Clear" lol
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show wore on me, didn't even watch the last 2 episodes before the break. I'll catch them soon though. Maybe I will regain interest
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ready for the 14th
  • Anti_matter
    Anti_matter Members Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    From Cracked.com

cracked.com/article_23554_7-humiliating-changes-hit-shows-made-when-they-went-broke.html

#7. The Walking Dead Cast Got Stranded On That ? Farm Because Of Budget Cuts

The Walking Dead is the smash hit show America can't get enough of, probably because its annoying cast of characters is constantly in danger of being violently killed. Think of how big the ratings would have been for Family Matters if there was always a lingering possibility that Urkel could be disemboweled at any moment.

The second season found the band of zombiepocalypse survivors holing up in a farmhouse, which seemed like a fun idea at first. But then, like the sad college friend who unexpectedly showed up to your Christmas party, they never left.

Despite the fact that the farmhouse originally appeared in only five issues of the comic book on which the series is based, the showrunners decided that we needed to see a whole season of people arguing in a living room. Oh, and the farm is run by a crotchety old man and his hot daughters, meaning the show is cribbing both from a comic book series and your great-uncle's ? jokes.

As it turns out, the reason behind taking less inspiration from George Romero and more from The Waltons stems from a huge budget cut that the network imposed on the second season, before the pilot had even aired. The studio also provided the note that half the show should take place indoors, presumably to both save them money and make the harrowing, blood-drenched end of human civilization more warm and cozy.

And Mad Men is somewhat to blame here -- "entire hordes of zombies" became "maybe a zombie, every once in a while" thanks to Don Draper's love of big budgets, fancy suits, and herbal cigarettes. Arguments over these budget cuts contributed to the show's creator, Shawshank Redemption director Frank Darabont, being fired and replaced by some people whom we're reasonably sure had absolutely nothing to do with The Shawshank Redemption. So great move, AMC; fire the guy who made the most beloved prison movie of all time one year before your show moves into a prison. That's the real river of ? .
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    Ready for the 14th

Im ready for April 3rd
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From Cracked.com

cracked.com/article_23554_7-humiliating-changes-hit-shows-made-when-they-went-broke.html

#7. The Walking Dead Cast Got Stranded On That ? Farm Because Of Budget Cuts

The Walking Dead is the smash hit show America can't get enough of, probably because its annoying cast of characters is constantly in danger of being violently killed. Think of how big the ratings would have been for Family Matters if there was always a lingering possibility that Urkel could be disemboweled at any moment.

The second season found the band of zombiepocalypse survivors holing up in a farmhouse, which seemed like a fun idea at first. But then, like the sad college friend who unexpectedly showed up to your Christmas party, they never left.

Despite the fact that the farmhouse originally appeared in only five issues of the comic book on which the series is based, the showrunners decided that we needed to see a whole season of people arguing in a living room. Oh, and the farm is run by a crotchety old man and his hot daughters, meaning the show is cribbing both from a comic book series and your great-uncle's ? jokes.

As it turns out, the reason behind taking less inspiration from George Romero and more from The Waltons stems from a huge budget cut that the network imposed on the second season, before the pilot had even aired. The studio also provided the note that half the show should take place indoors, presumably to both save them money and make the harrowing, blood-drenched end of human civilization more warm and cozy.

And Mad Men is somewhat to blame here -- "entire hordes of zombies" became "maybe a zombie, every once in a while" thanks to Don Draper's love of big budgets, fancy suits, and herbal cigarettes. Arguments over these budget cuts contributed to the show's creator, Shawshank Redemption director Frank Darabont, being fired and replaced by some people whom we're reasonably sure had absolutely nothing to do with The Shawshank Redemption. So great move, AMC; fire the guy who made the most beloved prison movie of all time one year before your show moves into a prison. That's the real river of ? .

smh always said amc was a ? tv company
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options