Goat interview
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ them imaginary body guard punches
  • Javon803
    Javon803 Members Posts: 113 ✭✭
    Options
    crazy, all that screaming "WESTSIDE", "Westside is the best side" and all that nonsense all cause he got lit up in NY in 94 and yet it was them westside ? that ended up boding him in the end. where was that california love when he needed it huh

He been screaming west side is the bestside long before he got lit up in NY he was just representing for his side his home nobody has a problem when east coast ? are doing it but when he do it it's a problem? Stop and to be real he probably would of wanted to die on the west he probably would of preferred la or Oakland but hey can't get everything you want
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I love that he ? on Pac
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dope interview
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Javon803 wrote: »
    crazy, all that screaming "WESTSIDE", "Westside is the best side" and all that nonsense all cause he got lit up in NY in 94 and yet it was them westside ? that ended up boding him in the end. where was that california love when he needed it huh

He been screaming west side is the bestside long before he got lit up in NY

when?

• Javon803
    Options

when?

My point was he always represented California from the door you must of stared listening to pax after me all eyes on me
  • Javon803
    Options
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Once again, when?
  • Javon803
    Options

Once again, when?

From his first album 2paclypse now up until he died
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so ? aint wondering why the hell he would do an interview with a sweaty ass hat on? like fam, i hear you ....i really do but dawg dem sweat stains and ashy tees aint wassup.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Once again, when?

what songs?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    edited February 2016
    Options

his home nobody has a problem when east coast ? are doing it but when he do it it's a problem? Stop

and I didnt even say all this, sooo stop trying the argue random ? that seem to have you in your feelings that had nothing to do with my original post ?
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

He been screaming west side is the bestside long before he got lit up in NY he was just representing for his side his home nobody has a problem when east coast ? are doing it but when he do it it's a problem? Stop and to be real he probably would of wanted to die on the west he probably would of preferred la or Oakland but hey can't get everything you want

You're not being honest. Coastal repping started on the West since the West coast is newer than the East. The East rep cities, etc not a whole coast until that rivalry was created. So to say people complain when the West does it but not the East is just phony.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eight is right, Pac was only 25 when he passed, 25 can still be an immature age for a man, Pac was constantly rapping about his death it almost seems like he wanted that ? .
  • Javon803
    Options

Once again, when?

what songs?

Hola if u hear me rebel of the underground representin 93 peep game just to name a few
  • Javon803
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    i only been saying this forever. He should have stayed in the dance troupe reading Shakespeare where he was comfortable. Trying to be tough got him bodied.

Thats the lesson. But let some ? tell it Tupac was going to change the world and he could turn water to Hennessey. Gtfoh
    Lol why ? always try to slight pac with the ballet ? news flash when the class was over he still had to go back to the ghetto ? lol
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options

Once again, when?

what songs?

Hola if u hear me rebel of the underground representin 93 peep game just to name a few

lol no ? he doesnt say that on them songs but still who gives a ? , he was still the loudest during that time repping hard and still got murked in his own backyard. ? had he lived that vegas shooting he probably would've jumped turf again, turned on the west coast and started screaming "east side" on tracks under another rap name as MC New York
  • Javon803
    Options

You're not being honest. Coastal repping started on the West since the West coast is newer than the East. The East rep cities, etc not a whole coast until that rivalry was created. So to say people complain when the West does it but not the East is just phony.
    Yeah you right I didn't look at it like that I know in Nyc they rep there boroughs and cities but i kind of understood why they started coastal repping on the west you selling all them records worldwide and can't get no burn on nyc radio lol
  • Javon803
    Options

Once again, when?

what songs?

lol no ? he doesnt say that on them songs but still who gives a ? , he was still the loudest during that time repping hard and still got murked in his own backyard. ? had he lived that vegas shooting he probably would've jumped turf again, turned on the west coast and started screaming "east side" on tracks under another rap name as MC New York

? he is representing California on all them tracks lol I know I listen to em all the time and that mc New York ? was before he even got on dam near every rapper had another name before they got on and you right he didn't start screaming the west side ? till he got out of prison but he always put on and reopen Cali from the jump
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good interview