You know what?

Options
A Talented One
A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
Most of these other minorities want nothing more than to become white.

It's sad, but it is true.

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • A Talented One
    Options

So do you

Only a complete ? would read my posts/reactions and come to that conclusion. Anybody that co-signs this is ? .
  • A Talented One
    Options

So do you

Yeah, that's why I'm so obsessed with colorism, and why I'm always complaining of y'all putting light-skinned black women on pedestal.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

So do you

Yeah, that's why I'm so obsessed with colorism, and why I'm always complaining of y'all putting light-skinned black women on pedestal.

But you put white and Asian women on a pedestal and talk down on black women.

You're a bad troll
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Lol he responded twice
  • A Talented One
    Options

So do you

You're a bad troll

No, that's not what I do. You're either a ? or you're not paying careful attention. Or maybe it's a little of both.
  • Busta Carmichael
    edited February 2016
    Options

So do you

You're a bad troll

No, that's not what I do. You're either a ? or you're not paying careful attention. Or maybe it's a little of both.

You're a ? liar. So according to you, 500 posters just call you a ? for no apparent reason? We all have some sort of agenda against you?

You've talked down on black women countless times while praising white women. I can pull up the receipts.

What bugs me the most is that when you know you're wrong you just flag a post without giving an answer as to why. I know you're not stupid but you are very misinformed about black people and racism in general, which is why alot of people think you're white.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    Serious question tho. You ever had someone close to you pass away? Friends family?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannn this is so oddd that yall remember others posters personalities
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being black>>>>>>
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A talented ? yall
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/s is a mighty morphing ?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Other minorities? As in Hispanic or our peeps from the islands?

But elaborate on your statement, what makes you say that and why do you think they want to?

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know what?
    f6757119f85c0a4f67d90ede1bb83f76bfb42f7841b68234cda5ae3fba5f8440.jpg
    ozkom.jpg
    4ba.jpg_large

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

So do you

You're a bad troll

You're a ? liar. So according to you, 500 posters just call you a ? for no apparent reason? We all have some sort of agenda against you?

You've talked down on black women countless times while praising white women. I can pull up the receipts.

What bugs me the most is that when you know you're wrong you just flag a post without giving an answer as to why. I know you're not stupid but you are very misinformed about black people and racism in general, which is why alot of people think you're white.

the bolded cause he childish. he flags cause he know u got him beat... like you said he aint stupid... he does gets easily stomped in debates, then flags you like a ? cuz hes too arrogant to say "your right" or I didnt think about it like that

and dude aint black i dont give a ? what this cracka say.. he one of many saltines posting like their black ..which is corny as ? in its own right. considering their are a bunch of cool white posters on the IC ..

the worst part is.. if this dude is black, and really this misinformed about race.. he could have learned so much from IC, but naw he post "if you dont think this, then your a ? "... how the ? you gon learn something, if you aint willing to listen?? most smart people know this.. so maybe he is just ?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

So do you

You're a bad troll

the bolded cause he childish. he flags cause he know u got him beat... like you said he aint stupid... he does gets easily stomped in debates, then flags you like a ? cuz hes too arrogant to say "your right" or I didnt think about it like that

and dude aint black i dont give a ? what this cracka say.. he one of many saltines posting like their black ..which is corny as ? in its own right. considering their are a bunch of cool white posters on the IC ..

the worst part is.. if this dude is black, and really this misinformed about race.. he could have learned so much from IC, but naw he post "if you dont think this, then your a ? "... how the ? you gon learn something, if you aint willing to listen?? most smart people know this.. so maybe he is just ?

You know that you are one of the few regular posters -- if not the only remaining one -- that thinks I'm white, right?

Nobody in their right mind would read my posts and think I'm white. Perhaps you can excuse the less regular posters, but you have no excuse.

Anyway, I don't always have time to respond, and if you're insulting me chances are I'm just gonna flag and KIM.
  • A Talented One
    edited February 2016
    Options

So do you

You're a bad troll

Pull up the receipts. I'm serious.

The only issue that you can come up with about which I have said anything even remotely like that concerns weight. In shape black women have the best shapes, but generally they are less in shape than other women, including white women, especially over a certain age. Nobody can dispute this. These are facts.

Also, it's just a very small minority that calls me that -- and you won't find the smarter, more politically savvy posters (Stiff, Jono, etc.) calling me that.

I don't have time to always explain myself (and if you're insulting me, you're asking for a flag), and I'm not at all misinformed about racism. Far from it. This just shows that you are confused. Y'all started calling me a ? for saying ? like "Blacks can be racist, not just whites" (which I still believe) but saying that kind of ? doesn't imply any naiveté about racism.
  • A Talented One
    Options

Other minorities? As in Hispanic or our peeps from the islands?

But elaborate on your statement, what makes you say that and why do you think they want to?

I'm talking about non-black minorities (though what I said is true about some blacks too).

For example, there are a lot of Asian women that aren't even checking for Asian dudes at all. They want white, and nothing but white.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »

So do you

You're a bad troll

You know that you are one of the few regular posters -- if not the only remaining one -- that thinks I'm white, right?

Nobody in their right mind would read my posts and think I'm white. Perhaps you can excuse the less regular posters, but you have no excuse.

Anyway, I don't always have time to respond, and if you're insulting me chances are I'm just gonna flag and KIM.

like busta said your such a ? liar... in that "blame rap" thread you made. I came in posted my thoughts. never mentioned you. u flagged me then called me a ? , so miss me with that "im not responding if you insult me" ? .... dont dish it if you cant take it you super sensitive ?

bottom line you be wrong as ? , and ? call u out on it.. tired of being called out??? well listen you ? . might actually learn some ? ... Since you swear we're all stupid and only u have the knowledge.. ur arrogance disgusts me
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

So do you

You're a bad troll

Pull up the receipts. I'm serious.

The only issue that you can come up with about which I have said anything even remotely like that concerns weight. In shape black women have the best shapes, but generally they are less in shape than other women, including white women, especially over a certain age. Nobody can dispute this. These are facts.

Also, it's just a very small minority that calls me that -- and you won't find the smarter, more politically savvy posters (Stiff, Jono, etc.) calling me that.

I don't have time to always explain myself (and if you're insulting me, you're asking for a flag), and I'm not at all misinformed about racism. Far from it. This just shows that you are confused. Y'all started calling me a ? for saying ? like "Blacks can be racist, not just whites" (which I still believe) but saying that kind of ? doesn't imply any naiveté about racism.

Black people cant be racist though, but they can surely be prejudice.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    "If you don't understand white supremacy, what it is, and how it works....everything else that you do understand will only confuse you" - Neely Fuller

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this Ether-I-am he was the ? worst. i dont know why that clown just popped up but.... is he
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mannn this is so oddd that yall remember others posters personalities

Basic use of memory.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get in the miracle whip, lower your swag a bit, make some ? jokes here and there and you could be white too