Jay Electronica Calls Kendrick Lamar His "Son," Threatens To Slap 50 Cent

Options

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    Wtf this have to do wit 50. I didn't mention him not one time. Nor do I give a fucc about 50. I'm talking about jay and the walking contradiction. Clearly 50 is on your mind loco.

Both j & woodface b layed up wit Becky's that was the point
    R.D. wrote: »
    This ? Gee need a clause in his IC contract that everytime he mention 50, he gotta sit for a week

Autistic or not

? I'm on topic plus y'all woodface lovin fukin ? love typin my SN n woodface threads so Imma give u woodface lovin ? ? wat u want ?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    Wtf this have to do wit 50. I didn't mention him not one time. Nor do I give a fucc about 50. I'm talking about jay and the walking contradiction. Clearly 50 is on your mind loco.

Both j & woodface b layed up wit Becky's that was the point
    This ? Gee need a clause in his IC contract that everytime he mention 50, he gotta sit for a week

Autistic or not

? I'm on topic plus y'all woodface lovin fukin ? love typin my SN n woodface threads so Imma give u woodface lovin ? ? wat u want ?

You make no sense. I didn't mention anyone but jay and his rant not 50 not hov. Period. Matter of fact I'm no wasting my time killa. You win
  • gee757
    edited February 2016
    Options

Really though. Nicca has a sicc obsession with woodface munkeey.its quite unnerving

I can go n any thread I want as long as I'm on topic idgaf if y'all woodface lovin clowns don't like it....BAD NEWZ
    You make no sense. I didn't mention anyone but jay and his rant not 50 not hov. Period. Matter of fact I'm no wasting my time killa. You win

U brought up j messin wit a white woman like he was a sell out so woodface gotta b a sell out 2 cuz he was layed up wit a 'blue eyed soul' 2 & she's racist
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Inb4 you corny ass backpack rapper fans come in here mad cuz he's blastin Future in the whip.
    All yall mfs talkin ? about 50/kanye not puttin on wax , better say the same ? about Jay E.

The reason is generally tired of this ? why you always trying to use the faults of another to bash a fan base and raise up a trap rapper you fatherless ? , ? stay waiting for a double standard to pop up to bash ? and praise your idols

And most of the board Fuchs with future it's only your cornball as trying to start the backpack rapper vs trap rapper ?

Idk how you going to champion ? who stay in a box of perpetual reptivity and think a ? who doesn't isn't corny

Trap ? stay in a box of the same ? don't that make u a square?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

Really though. Nicca has a sicc obsession with woodface munkeey.its quite unnerving

I can go n any thread I want as long as I'm on topic idgaf if y'all woodface lovin clowns don't like it....BAD NEWZ

U brought up j messin wit a white woman like he was a sell out so woodface gotta b a sell out 2 cuz he was layed up wit a 'blue eyed soul' 2 & she's racist

Bad news what busta you niccas are so unoriginal. Don't make me pull your lil town hoe card. I have niccas downtown Newport news all the way to denbeig blvd. Over to Hampton and buccroe beach.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Inb4 you corny ass backpack rapper fans come in here mad cuz he's blastin Future in the whip.
    All yall mfs talkin ? about 50/kanye not puttin on wax , better say the same ? about Jay E.

The reason is generally tired of this ? why you always trying to use the faults of another to bash a fan base and raise up a trap rapper you fatherless ? , ? stay waiting for a double standard to pop up to bash ? and praise your idols

And most of the board Fuchs with future it's only your cornball as trying to start the backpack rapper vs trap rapper ?

Idk how you going to champion ? who stay in a box of perpetual reptivity and think a ? who doesn't isn't corny

lol @ the reason being tired of me, I damn near swept the awards lol

But back to the topic at hand, you obviously took offense so I'm guessing you're part of the "backpack" community? Not all, but alot of you mfs are quick to down talk "trap rappers" and ride the ? of "conscious" rappers , which I always find funny cuz most of those "conscious" rappers love the rap that yall despise.

• gee757
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bad news what busta you niccas are so unoriginal. Don't make me pull your lil town hoe card. I have niccas downtown Newport news all the way to denbeig blvd. Over to Hampton and buccroe beach.

Ill put money up saying ya keyboard warrior ass won't come out here & say that
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    Keyboard haha. Funny style nicca. Tell them bounty hunnas on Jefferson what's up
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options
    Clearly I'm telling ya ? ASD about your town but your not smart enough to see I know something but once again kills you win.
  • gee757
    Options
    Keyboard haha. Funny style nicca. Tell them bounty hunnas on Jefferson what's up

No disrespect 2 ? out here bangin but if u ain't from Cali I don't wanna here about that bangin ? this is fukin va.....
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But back to the topic at hand, you obviously took offense so I'm guessing you're part of the "backpack" community? Not all, but alot of you mfs are quick to down talk "trap rappers" and ride the ? of "conscious" rappers , which I always find funny cuz most of those "conscious" rappers love the rap that yall despise.

No jay ? nobody cares about your awards ?

We are tired of Jay e bs
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Autistic or not

I was hoping for meeks sentencing he had to teach Gee how to spell.
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    south4life wrote: »
    How can Kendrick be his son when Kendrick dropped two multi platinum albums and Jay ain't drop nothing but singles!
    Dude still salty bout Badu performing with K.Dot at The BET Hip Hop Awards lol.

Lmao that's why he salty, he musta remembered k dot smashed his bm @JonnyRoccIT

Y'all gotta stop doing this . . .

Rapper A walks pass famous female A.....

IC logic: " he definitely smashed FF A
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    Options

No disrespect 2 ? out here bangin but if u ain't from Cali I don't wanna here about that bangin ? this is fukin va.....

Nicca I'm from California
  • gee757
    Options
    Clearly I'm telling ya ? ASD about your town but your not smart enough to see I know something but once again kills you win.

Like I said u bring ya ? keyboard warrior ass out here ? & do something..... I'm not even payin that other stupid ? u r sayin any attention
  • gee757
    Options
    Nicca I'm from California

I was talking bout ? out here claiming that bangin ? if u ain't from Cali I don't wanna hear about that ?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    okaay wrote: »
    I'm starting to believe he's already dropped the album and we have to search the catacombs of Paris for it. 10 years from now he'll talk about how he left us clues.

Lmao...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options

No jay ? nobody cares about your awards ?

We are tired of Jay e bs

I care about my awards ? , ? u lol
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    How does this ? afford a phone with a data plan to use periscope...wtf does this ? do for a living I can't let this ? go

He out here travelling ? rothschild ? ..how sway??how can I be down???

He got that cajun voodoo lol