EyeofAsaru Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's how u can tell these off brand ? are some bitter ass haters

? ,the word hotep means peace..

So u hate peace?
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    smh at people saying they hate Hoteps but love Kendrick.

@Purr
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on bro lol
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Kendrick really get sucka ? in they feelings

? on Kendrick but praise Future

No Future slander cuz
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread ? sucks!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Youre an idiot. You just played yas yaself congrats.
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FIF, GET 'EMMMM !
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EyeofAsaru wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    You simpletons can't comprehend that brother jay e is a Warlock cloaked in a Nation of Islam banner ...True jed eye minded ninjas can decipher the hidden codes in Jay Es lyrics..You better study Jays new orleans voodoo roots

"I'm living out my brain I dont dream about ? "

He can manifest whatever he wants via the universe...? aint even hearing him say that he made 3 million dollars off that yet to be released documentary he shot with Jason goldwatch(Enter the light)..plus he getting endorsements...You really think he cares about dropping a album most of this dumbed out trap generation prolly aint even gonna understand?..Kendricks control verse was pure hype and youthful energy..Kendrick wasn't talking about ? ,it just sounded flashy(he is a Muslim on pork skydiving off of airplanes? Really? Lol)..Jay e verse had occult meanings and esoteric symbology...That deep ? aint for everybody so of course Kendrick gonna get the love from the overall mainstream hip hop demographic..Jay E is from a older generation which held different values in Hip hop

Trust me,on a certain level beyond the superficial jokes,50 cent doesn't want it with this ninja..

As for him ? the rothchild witch..He already said he was gonna do that in his song DMT...In the song,he had a dream where he was sent by this Oracle to infiltrate the illuminati bloodlines...The moors originally ruled Europe..That wealth truly belongs to the original humans of this planet..him ? with her is a chess move..If he bears a child with her he has infiltrated their bloodlines with black genetics

Welp! I hate to break this to you Geronimo Pratt but they're not even together anymore. So unfortunately he has failed his ancestors. He has shamed prophesy. No golden child (double entednre) was birthed.

All them crystals and voodoo all just to be failed by a rich ? who aint stupid and played him for a typical mid-life crisis black fetish

Womp, Womp

That's why eye said IF he bears a child...Gotta aleast give the ? props for infiltrating as far as he did...KRAZY how a homeless dude from magnolia projects gets with a rich Rothschild Euro chick and breaks up her marriage

Not only that the muthafucka rhymed about doing it before he did it...

All knee-? ether reactions aside, care to provide a specific verse, sir? From your book of Timothy Thedford...

And as far as breaking up the marriage, yeeeea, thats it. U tell them Thedford
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purr wrote: »

Youre an idiot. You just played yas yaself congrats.

What is yas?And I'm the idiot?What is yaself?B what I'm saying is that Kendrick deffinetly ? with the knowledge so you praise him but not the movement that got him there.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You simpletons can't comprehend that brother jay e is a Warlock cloaked in a Nation of Islam banner ...True jed eye minded ninjas can decipher the hidden codes in Jay Es lyrics..You better study Jays new orleans voodoo roots

He can manifest whatever he wants via the universe...? aint even hearing him say that he made 3 million dollars off that yet to be released documentary he shot with Jason goldwatch(Enter the light)..plus he getting endorsements...You really think he cares about dropping a album most of this dumbed out trap generation prolly aint even gonna understand?..Kendricks control verse was pure hype and youthful energy..Kendrick wasn't talking about ? ,it just sounded flashy(he is a Muslim on pork skydiving off of airplanes? Really? Lol)..Jay e verse had occult meanings and esoteric symbology...That deep ? aint for everybody so of course Kendrick gonna get the love from the overall mainstream hip hop demographic..Jay E is from a older generation which held different values in Hip hop

Trust me,on a certain level beyond the superficial jokes,50 cent doesn't want it with this ninja..

As for him ? the rothchild witch..He already said he was gonna do that in his song DMT...In the song,he had a dream where he was sent by this Oracle to infiltrate the illuminati bloodlines...The moors originally ruled Europe..That wealth truly belongs to the original humans of this planet..him ? with her is a chess move..If he bears a child with her he has infiltrated their bloodlines with black genetics

Welp! I hate to break this to you Geronimo Pratt but they're not even together anymore. So unfortunately he has failed his ancestors. He has shamed prophesy. No golden child (double entednre) was birthed.

All them crystals and voodoo all just to be failed by a rich ? who aint stupid and played him for a typical mid-life crisis black fetish

Womp, Womp

That's why eye said IF he bears a child...Gotta aleast give the ? props for infiltrating as far as he did...KRAZY how a homeless dude from magnolia projects gets with a rich Rothschild Euro chick and breaks up her marriage

All knee-? ether reactions aside, care to provide a specific verse, sir? From your book of Timothy Thedford...

Lmaooooo yo this ? mad
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    How the ? do you even meet a billionaire european white illuminati ? to even shoot that shot? Like where? At Target? the ? Eye is talking about is the only ? that makes sense about this ? Jay Electronica's whole existence.

Like of course he communicates with aliens and ? why didn't I realize that sooner

Im like 40% convinced now that jay elec is really a voodoo master wizard with telekinesis
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Womp, Womp

Pigs with the heads of men, spat acid
    That lasered my third eye closed, like LASIK
    A midget in a casket like a baby in a bonnet with a bottle and a basset
    Horn playin' the theme song from Children of the Corn
    Oh I must be dreamin'
    A lady in a night gown puffing kush screamin'
    Signaled me over psst you with the waves,
    I seen you from the Catholic church steeple diggin' graves,
    I got your number sonny,
    So ain't no use in fightin' yellin' or running from me
    I never ran ma'am
    Well then you ain't a clever man Sam
    Listen, the two faced king from Britain and Rome
    Had a baby in the bush on the Grassy Knoll
    Where they peeled back the orange head peel of a gnome
    He said he emcee, I know you like killin' them
    You terrorized the skies for twenty-five milleniums
    Now you settin' fire to land
    You the lion you the savior the messiah the lamb
    You need backup he movin' on the youth at dawn
    Call Badu and get Tyrone on the megaphone
    Tell 'em I sent you and your codename is Megatron
    If trouble come use your brain like a telephone
    He'll take you to the Chocolate City
    Where Two Face and the prince of darkness have they committee of snakes
    Drill 'em, let the skin peel off to reveal 'em
    Then spray 'em with them rhymes you like spillin'
    Hit 'em up real real good but don't ? 'em
    We only wanna burn 'em to the point that they willin'
    To give the location of the blank faced villain
    Who split atoms and give mushrooms to civilians
    Hiroshima never recovered
    And all the evidence was smothered
    Under a thick cloud of rubble
    The pope is his brother
    The hillsides is his mother
    The statue with the torch and steel eyes is his lover
    She's a harlot, who stood still like time while New York turned scarlet
    And the levee monster sucked up New Orleans
    While they was playin' man verse man in Afghanistan
    With they mind of Iran, Iraq and Sudan
    Let 'em recruit you
    He will try to use his powers to seduce you
    Just let him think that the feelin' is mutual

'Cause if he found out that you already knew
    The atom had a positive a negative and a neutral
    He'll probably salute you
    Then wait 'til you turn your back like a coward and shoot you
    Man this ? is crucial...

This ? was rapping about getting recruited by the illuminati on some double agent ? ..

This verse is ? nasty. Aiight... I've always liked Jay E, but who has a comprehensive torrent/site/file of all his works? I need that a.s.a.p.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf happened to this thread?lmao
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "That's why I ? yo ? you Slack muthafucka"
    - Kendrick Lamar
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    All this knowledge and whatever whatever voodoo magic illuminati ? is cool
    But whatever it is that bruh is doing ain't impacting nobody but him
    How much success did you, personally, gain from him ? that white lady or nuttin in Erykah Badu?
    ? so enamored by bruh moves but they don't do ? for you
    ? just finding excuses for dude not dropping an album

Pretty sure he and people on this website has stated the he already turn his album in
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How the ? do you even meet a billionaire european white illuminati ? to even shoot that shot? Like where? At Target? the ? Eye is talking about is the only ? that makes sense about this ? Jay Electronica's whole existence.

Like of course he communicates with aliens and ? why didn't I realize that sooner

Im like 40% convinced now that jay elec is really a voodoo master wizard with telekinesis

Of course he's a voodo master wizard bro lets be realistic here. For all intents and purposes, Jay Electronica is a ZERO hit wonder. Exhibit C was great..it got computers putin..but it was by no means a HIT..and that was his biggest song..and it came out almost 7 years ago..Chingy has had a more successful music career than Jay Electronica at this point..and its not even close.

Off of one song pretty much ,he seeded Erykah Badu

Pulled a Rothschild

Mountain Dew commercial

Just got that Toyota commercial

And he drops a 15 second video on periscope and here we are 9 pages deep in a thread talking about this ? . Bra the superbowl on right now why am I sitting up typing this analysis right now on my phone about a ? who's biggest song wasn't a hit and it came out in two thousand and ? 9..never put out a album and probably never will? It's the dark arts bro. Thats all there is to it.

Badu is a sorceress herself, check her breakfast club interview...their child will be one of the trillest people ever made
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    How much success did you, personally, gain from him ? that white lady or nuttin in Erykah Badu?

Pretty sure he and people on this website has stated the he already turn his album in

Pretty sure he said that over half a decade ago too
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BackNWhite

You're normally one of the more rational cats around these parts but I gotta call you out on your ? . No one gaining anything from Jay E being nice, and more importantly, no one is gaining ? from Kendrick's overrated bars. It's entertainment... Lost ? refuse to read books, but expect to be saved by a 16... I was kneeling in Buddhist temples while that midget was hating on Arron Affalo.