RETIRED LAPD OFFICER SAYS DIDDY PAID GANG MEMBERS TO ? TUPAC SHAKUR...

Options

Comments

• L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.O.S.T. wrote: »
    If 50cent is snitching is the thread starter also snitching?
    Another case of kats over using words they do not understand. Holla back when you figure out discussion of public reports is what Grown Folks do, it is not snitching. By this Logic every damn thread here is snitching in some way shape or form...

I know that. I was just comparing what you are doing to that other thread. I admit what 50 is doing comes from a place of pettyness but it's the same thing
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    These are my views...

First off Pac is my GOAT rapper... BUT IMO he was caught in between two mind sets, positive and negative...

I believe his long term goal was to in power people and better himself, but I believe in order to achieve that long term goal he had to ride for the 'DEVIL' in the short term and engage in a war HOPING that if he made it through the storm he could ride the wave and side with the 'GOOD', unfortunately he drowned in doing so... But I think he knew the risks and was willing to take the risk and essentially roll the dice...

Second, I believe Suge is a monster that had had the world at his feet but due to his ego lost the world... I believe him and Puff could of sat down like grown men and made arrangements to stop the 'war' from escalating, in away like waring Mafia Dons do, but I guess egos and also Im guessing other parties being involved it was too difficult to arrange??? But I believe Puff being a businessman would of made a deal, but IMO Suge was/is an egotistical devil that couldnt get rid of moving like a street dude/banger instead of moving a organised street savvy businessman like Puff for example... Suge it looks like wanted everything for himself though...

Third, people saying Puff is ? for not handling beef himself??? How many 'dons' you know do the dirt themselves, if there was dirt to do that is??? Thats not ? thats SMART, the way he moves clearly works he is worth nearly what, $500mil??? And made it through countless wars and beefs etc and navigated his through the dangerous era where he had to 'allegedly' associate himself with SERIOUS street players, that are now either dead or in jail... It looks like he has come through with himself and his family seemly unscathed...

At the end of the day, if everyone involved in the beef was 10 years older and not in their early 20's and seemingly hotheaded MAYBE Pac and BIG and others may still be alive, but these guys were dealing with 100's of millions between them and had mad power at such a young age that it looks like IMO schitt got carried away... They needed some wisdom and foresight but being in your 20's with nothing to reference to like we have now (how many times have peopled referenced to the 'pac and big war' when it comes to beef???) it all got carried away and people lost their lives...
  • spayspay
    spayspay Members Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's strange how close Poochie Fouse's (BIG's killer, hired my Suge) last name is to Faust.

"Faust is the protagonist of a classic German legend. He is a scholar who is highly successful yet dissatisfied with his life, which leads him to make a pact with the Devil, exchanging his soul for unlimited knowledge and worldly pleasures."
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ok so since everybody wants to be a therapist in this thread ima give it a try too
    pac was in business with tut, haitian jack, henchman and them
    they wanted money and free tracks from pac, pac basically said no fucc this ? .
    so then the ? case happened, pac said that the bish that pressed charges against him was a set up by these dude's, tut and them
    and then the quad shooting was also these dudes and puff knew it was going to happen.

so pac was in jail hurt and angry as fucc, he read alotta ? , machiavelli, art of war etc.
    and was basically ready for war.
    when suge and his gang affiliation came along pac knew that would be his opportunity to get bacc at those dudes.
    he knew he wouldnt have a chance without a gang if he wanted revenge and respect in these streets
    then he went at big and puff first, and in the end at these other dudes.
    the end
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    I don't care what no one say puff and biggie knew who shot Pac in the elevator.... They like playing naive. Pac knew they knew

I read somewhere that someone would have had to buzz them into the lobby when that went down, and the guys was already in there waiting on pac so somebody had to let them in. not sure if thats exactly how it went down but if so it could be one of the reasons why he felt somebody else had something to do with it.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    I don't care what no one say puff and biggie knew who shot Pac in the elevator.... They like playing naive. Pac knew they knew

I read somewhere that someone would have had to buzz them into the lobby when that went down, and the guys was already in there waiting on pac so somebody had to let them in. not sure if thats exactly how it went down but if so it could be one of the reasons why he felt somebody else had something to do with it.

Biggie talking bout I told him not to hang with them... Lol ? u ny friend hanging with ? who shot me. ? u knew and ? u. Biggie was no innocent casualty like this portrayal. Puffy was pulling a lot strings behind the scenes while suge was the ? u it's on sight when I see u type.
  • aneed123
    Options
    Cain wrote: »

Here we go ignorance again smh. If ? tell you not to ? with certain people and you're still fuckn with them who's fault is that?

Biggie talking bout I told him not to hang with them... Lol ? u ny friend hanging with ? who shot me. ? u knew and ? u. Biggie was no innocent casualty like this portrayal. Puffy was pulling a lot strings behind the scenes while suge was the ? u it's on sight when I see u type.

Again biggie didn't run with Jack and them that's a known fact. They was feared in the city for robbing ? . If anything people are not even looking at Little Shawn since that's the ? Pac was actually going to see.

Smh revisionist are something else I tell ya

Here we go ignorance again smh. If ? tell you not to ? with certain people and you're still fuckn with them who's fault is that?

Again biggie didn't run with Jack and them that's a known fact. They was feared in the city for robbing ? . If anything people are not even looking at Little Shawn since that's the ? Pac was actually going to see.

? no.. puff and biggie were being extorted by the same folk that robbed Pac they knew but were passive aggressive about it. oh dont hang wih them. ? that ? u kicking it with the ? that shot me. u playing naive and ignant urself
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? no.. puff and biggie were being extorted by the same folk that robbed Pac they knew but were passive aggressive about it. oh dont hang wih them. ? that ? u kicking it with the ? that shot me. u playing naive and ignant urself
    Listen to Lil Shawn interview with Combat Jack. Hear the deal from a real street cat not just net chatter.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So @Cain how you feel about Diddy starting ? that got Biggie killed and never paid up on the hit on Pac???
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Hate him or love him Diddy that dude ? know what he's done/about and he gone everywhere without being touched
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every year a story claiming either Puff or Suge killed Pac comes out around Pac's Bday or so and ? get hype for a week,then realize there's no proof besides jailhouse snitches and liars.

I do kinda buy this story minus the Puffy involvement.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Puff used his connections to get in position then used Meechie and them and Henchman and them connects once he got on. He was being extorted by the same dudes that shot pac the first time so him and big knew what was up big warned pac but pac didn't listen and blamed big for not doing more to look out but big had no pull to do anything more than the heads up he gave. Big bragged on last kiss goodnight about the first shooting and the murder
    "Look what you made me do, brains blew
    My team in the Marine blue, six coupe
    Skeeted out, weeded out"
    50 been getting tight with bmf lately so he definitely know what he doing by bringing this up
  • b1grobtheking
    b1grobtheking Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    all this stuff is deeper than rap music....i think the government wanted to get pac but when pac and them jumped orlando, that made the street stuff jump off 1st ,before the feds could do what they wanted if pac didnt get killed that night,the fight probably would of sent him back to jail and suge too.then you got reggie wright jr on the murder rap documentary saying they had control of pac's lawyer so they controlled his case and money.i think suge's plan was to get paid off pac for 2-3 years then let him go back to jail.everybody had a plan on pac,he just didnt see it.suge showed his true colors when it came out about all the money he was stealing from pac and he let all them makaveli bootlegs get out in 97 and 98 because he didnt want pac's mom to get all that money....1 thing i learned growing up in the streets is that folks mirror you to use you.they act and talk like they love you but when youre not around they plot and plan on you...pac never learned there is no love in the streets and he was mixing too much street stuff with his reality when he should of just stuck to the music,i was about 15 yrs old when all this stuff was going on.me and my ? was looking like wtf these ? doing.we taking chances all the time with our life and freedom and these rich ? gang banging,fighting and shooting...stuff we started doing in 1992.we would of killed the pope to get in that spot...? if he faked his death,i innerstand why....money,power,greed,lies,deception,ego,and gangs ? all this up.i think the real reason pac hit orlando was because one time pac was in l.a. at a gas station and he was confronted by some crips and 1 of them sucker punched him,he grabbed some scissors and chased them. that was in a interview from vibe writer named dream hampton.look at the video on you tube when pac is talking outside the courtroom after he got 15 days for beating up the hughes brothers on spice 1 video shoot. i remember watching the interview around 93 or 94 smoking a blunt and always remembered his eye was swollen..so that fight was deeper for pac ...pac ? up bye riding for some ? who didnt give a ? about him..pac was a great rapper,but he should of never crossed the gang line without thinking about the retaliation.streets have different rules.ask yourself this question????if your favorite rapper,athlete or movie star jumped on you,would you let it slide or ride on him????different folks do different ? .self preservation is rule 1.if youve been shooting and fighting all your life ,hitting one of these dudes is power in the streets and puts fear into everybody when they see you or hear your name.to keep it 1000 i would of shot all them ? .not trying to be tuff just standing up like a man supposed to. ? jump me,im not bout to wait and fight them 1 by 1 when i see them,when i see them its on.and nope im not going to jail because im banging out with the cops too..when you make a decision,gotta make sure you ready to do it to the end.just my thoughts,im out
  • aneed123
    Options
    How in one breath biggie was like we didn't know or I tried to warn him. But then u mad and beef in he bragging about it? Look what u made me do etc.... That ? knew and tried to be passive aggressive bout it. Pac knew this and put all of them on blast
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Listen to Lil Shawn interview with Combat Jack. Hear the deal from a real street cat not just net chatter.

In that interview he said BIG did indeed warn Pac not to ? w/ Henchman, Jack, Tut & co.
    According to him not only did Pac not heed BIG's warning, he went back to them ? and told them what BIG said about them and as a result they sent dudes to rob/discipline BIG. If BIG did know & said nothing that may be why...assuming that piece of info is true of course
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

In that interview he said BIG did indeed warn Pac not to ? w/ Henchman, Jack, Tut & co.
    According to him not only did Pac not heed BIG's warning, he went back to them ? and told them what BIG said about them and as a result they sent dudes to rob/discipline BIG. If BIG did know & said nothing that may be why...assuming that piece of info is true of course

Yo, they dont want to hear the real deal, they just want to go by stannish conclusions that they've come to...lol
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People forget Diddy's pop's, Melvin Combs was affiliated Frank Lucas.
    Lucas and his crew looked out for Diddy and his mother after his father was killed.
    You can't overlook that, Diddy has deep connections in NY especially Harlem.
  • 1017Hustler
    1017Hustler Members Posts: 71 ✭✭
    Options
    ? badboy as a staff record lable & as a muthafuckin crew
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    This is old news and common knowledge on the west coast and in the industry. 50 just the only one that don't care enough to suckle on Diddy regardless. Diddy put a bounty on death row chains, then put a bounty on Suge and Pac when he found out Suge was trying to get his mother's address. Suge was a buffoon and Diddy a scaredy cat which is why he overreacted with a million dollar bounty.

Pac and them happened to run into crips they knew collected a DR chain (the dude who pointed em out to Pac, his chain) for Puff so they jumped em. They didn't know that Puff had already put a million on them too so then it had to happen that night. Afterward Diddy came to his senses and didn't pay all the money so they lost the crip protection in cali. As far as the gov being involved, THE FEDS KNEW THE HIT WAS PLACED AND WERE TAILING PAC. WHEN THEY SAW IT GOING DOWN THEY WERE CAUGHT ON CAMERA PULLING OFF FROM THE SCENE LETTIN IT HAPPEN.

Looking at the bolded,? are you talking about a gangster movie or how PAC got shot?
  • hiphop12345
    Options
    How in one breath biggie was like we didn't know or I tried to warn him. But then u mad and beef in he bragging about it? Look what u made me do etc.... That ? knew and tried to be passive aggressive bout it. Pac knew this and put all of them on blast

Two different incidents.
  • hiphop12345
    edited February 2016
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »

Yea Pac snitched on Big if that part is true.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    After actually watching that documentary if that evidence they found is true and Keefe D is telling the truth Puffy better thank whatever deity he prays to if he believes in one that he ain't in prison right now
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keefe D is currently in San Quinten wonder how that is going for him?

DAVIS, DUANE AY6197 49 12/21/2015 San Quentin
  • Dyergram
    Dyergram Members Posts: 104 ✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    After actually watching that documentary if that evidence they found is true and Keefe D is telling the truth Puffy better thank whatever deity he prays to if he believes in one that he ain't in prison right now

I feel like most of what he's saying is true but I wouldn't be surprised if he just made up the bit about puff paying for the hit. Lyers work like that tell you mostly truth sprinkled with ? to make themselves sound better.