6 Startling Things About Sex Farms During Slavery That You May Not Know

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    " nobody is still going through this, black people need to pull themselves up by their straps"....

yes despite all this we need to do exactly that

Do you think we have not?

somewhat but we have a lot of work to do
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    White trolls were all up in this thread on another site talking about "it was along time ago, get over it"

And someone dropped this

12662541_10153907738454458_2434266785206958384_n.jpg?oh=3c31dceb7ff9a48e16f3aaa17e84d9df&oe=576AA735

I usually tell ppl

As soon as the Jews stop talking about that Holocaust

Then get at me

The Jews talk about it, make movies and have museums everywhere just so you will not forget. They dont give a ? who says get over it. You are still going to remember.

? who you telling

Ive been to Aushwitz and Dachau

They turned those inhuman places into Museums

They've created a profitable system of their misery and suffering

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    in Jamaica slave masters used a punishment technique called derby's dose basically one slave would ? in another slaves mouth and then the slave with ? in his mouth would be gagged for a few hours .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby's_dose

I read about this when I was young smh wish I hadn't. I wondered how the masters kept the slaves in check, given how greatly they were outnumbered.

Stuff like this. the most brutal and humiliatin' punishments you could think of
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White trolls were all up in this thread on another site talking about "it was along time ago, get over it"

And someone dropped this

12662541_10153907738454458_2434266785206958384_n.jpg?oh=3c31dceb7ff9a48e16f3aaa17e84d9df&oe=576AA735

I usually tell ppl

Then get at me

The Jews talk about it, make movies and have museums everywhere just so you will not forget. They dont give a ? who says get over it. You are still going to remember.

? who you telling

They are the only people who should profit off of that.

Now us we have failed to do so and along with that it allows those who do profit off of it to spin it and tell it from a narrative that majority of black people never would.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited February 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

And someone dropped this

I usually tell ppl

Then get at me

? who you telling

Now us we have failed to do so and along with that it allows those who do profit off of it to spin it and tell it from a narrative that majority of black people never would.

Yes, they should

But I doubt it's just them, but a majority of them are of jewish descent

And yes, I believe we should find a way to do the same but yet it's more complicated than that

And also, considering how our unity and bond isn't as strong as it used to be, it will take a while before we can capitalize like they have
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And someone dropped this

I usually tell ppl

Then get at me

? who you telling

Yes, they should

And yes, I believe we should find a way to do the same but yet it's more complicated than that

And also, considering how our unity and bond isn't as strong as it used to be, it will take a while before we can capitalize like they have

My friend was telling me it's even a part of the Jews system that when one of them makes it and is successful financially that he has to select another brother to help pull up to the same level of success and then that brother in turn has to do the same to another Jew and so on and so forth...something to that effect
    ? messed me up...like just imagine if our brothers did that
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Guess who paid the Jews reparations....

Guess who paid the Japanese reparations.....

The got dam United States tax payers.....

and we ain't even have nothing to do with the holocaust...

To spend 1 trillion you got to make 1 trillion... We could turn America upside down if our spending was united and invested back into us
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited February 2016
    Options

To spend 1 trillion you got to make 1 trillion... We could turn America upside down if our spending was united and invested back into us

Don't believe everything you read in history class

There are various reports that we, as in the United States, knew what was happening over in Europe

and we ignored it until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor

Think about it

I've heard from my grandfather, who served in WW2 and multiple other sources, that there were Jews that were trying to escape the conditions and persecution by coming over here

But because supposedly, because we were already in the Great Depression, we turned them away

and sent them back

But we took Einstein tho

The United States is the best "? " country in the world as far as freedom, what they get away with and cover up
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    Options
    They don't even tell in history class

that there was persecution against blacks in the holocaust

? 's punk ass stated in his hoe ass book, Mein Kempf:

“the Jews had brought the Negroes into the Rhineland with the clear aim of ruining the hated white race by the necessarily-resulting bastardization.”

We were penetrating those german women even back in those days, and that ? couldn't stand it lol

A small portion, but nonetheless there were victims that were of African origin

but these "facts" get overshadowed, or never even acknowledged
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    @BigBallsNoWorries

What black man helped devise the plan of the holocaust?
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @BigBallsNoWorries

Like I said @GabrielProsser

I said WE, as IN THE U.S, the country, the people of power, KNEW that there were crimes being committed against humanity and did not act until Pearl Harbor was attacked

and also that there were blacks being PERSECUTED by ? 's in the Holocaust that doesn't get brought up

I never said anything about blacks supporting the ? 's during that time or period
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

And someone dropped this

I usually tell ppl

Then get at me

? who you telling

Yes, they should

My friend was telling me it's even a part of the Jews system that when one of them makes it and is successful financially that he has to select another brother to help pull up to the same level of success and then that brother in turn has to do the same to another Jew and so on and so forth...something to that effect
    If brothers aren't already pulling each other up,
    Why can't we start now?

My father got his Ph.D. And mentored one of his closest friends until he got his Ph.D.,and guess who is mentoring me after undergrad
    Shhoood believe me when I make it, everyone around me gon make it, I'm not one of those selfish type cats I'd definitely help pull up as many as I can. just watering my seeds and planting more till it pop off

That's awesome though bro I wish u much success in your efforts and all that
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    @BigBallsNoWorries

Like I said @GabrielProsser

I said WE, as IN THE U.S, the country, the people of power, KNEW that there were crimes being committed against humanity and did not act until Pearl Harbor was attacked

and also that there were blacks being PERSECUTED by ? 's in the Holocaust that doesn't get brought up

I never said anything about blacks supporting the ? 's during that time or period
    I'm talking about black people when I said we

We haven't done anything that would warrant a payment of reparations
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a full-blooded testosterone filled man. I know that when white men date/? black women, a significant part of it is sexual fetishism. They vicariously want to experience what their great grandfather had.

• Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do we know this is real?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? a ? off day huh gentlemen good night...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 wrote: »
    ? ass crackas

You should really research the term "cracka" you give them power every time you say that fam.
  • jetlifebih
    Options
    How do we know this is real?

http://nationalhumanitiescenter.org/pds/maai/enslavement/text6/masterslavesexualabuse.pdf

former slave accounts from georgia, north carolina, virginia and more, some have names with references to where they were taken from....? white people man....straight up....you can tell by reading how some of them refered to other blacks as "? " how mind ? people were....im about ready to stop sayin ? at this point, i never read through this, i almost hope it isnt real
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    700 wrote: »
    ? ass crackas

You should really research the term "cracka" you give them power every time you say that fam.

? ass peckawoods
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fosheezy wrote: »

And someone dropped this

I usually tell ppl

Then get at me

? who you telling

Yes, they should

If brothers aren't already pulling each other up,
    Why can't we start now?

My father got his Ph.D. And mentored one of his closest friends until he got his Ph.D.,and guess who is mentoring me after undergrad

Cosign, for whatever reason too many of us have a defeatist attitude. They don't understand that while they're just waking up, or even worse, complaining, a lot of us are out here making moves.

The media will NEVER show black people in an overall positive light, they have an agenda to push, so we should refrain from basing our progression on biased statistics and news coverage.

If you're ready to start moving, talk to your community leaders, ask around, or start some small movement in your neighborhood. Stop waiting for some huge collective movement to become publicized so you can blend in. Put in the ground work, and we'll meet you at the top, or somewhere in the middle when it makes sense to merge.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As a full-blooded testosterone filled man. I know that when white men date/? black women, a significant part of it is sexual fetishism. They vicariously want to experience what their great grandfather had.

White ? be thinking the same thing tho. They just fulfilling their black buck fetish.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Don't believe everything you read in history class

There are various reports that we, as in the United States, knew what was happening over in Europe

and we ignored it until the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor

Think about it

I've heard from my grandfather, who served in WW2 and multiple other sources, that there were Jews that were trying to escape the conditions and persecution by coming over here

But because supposedly, because we were already in the Great Depression, we turned them away

and sent them back

But we took Einstein tho

The United States is the best "? " country in the world as far as freedom, what they get away with and cover up

The bold proves his point though. ? ain't have nothing to do with the u.s. We all ignore a lot of ? until it personally effects us.

I'm really not getting the point you were trying to make.