Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this news? MGTOW
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ^^^^
    I'm saying it don't matter bruh... adult relationships or not... a 16 year old girl who wants "maturity and security" by what you are saying is going to choose that 20 year old dude... and that 20 year old is going to choose that 16 year old girl by your definition... it's not like it don't happen... just like there are 25 year old women who will get down with a 18year old man... it happens... lol ? I know you don't like talking about celebs but on the breakfast club tank said he got his ass ate out (smh n/h) by a 25 year old when he was like 19... it all depends at the end of the day...

Of course it matters there is significant mental difference between a 16 and a 25 year old
  • zzombie
    Options
    even wealthy women prefer older men

psychcentral.com/news/2010/12/12/women-of-means-prefer-older-men/21762.html
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    ^^^^
    I'm saying it don't matter bruh... adult relationships or not... a 16 year old girl who wants "maturity and security" by what you are saying is going to choose that 20 year old dude... and that 20 year old is going to choose that 16 year old girl by your definition... it's not like it don't happen... just like there are 25 year old women who will get down with a 18year old man... it happens... lol ? I know you don't like talking about celebs but on the breakfast club tank said he got his ass ate out (smh n/h) by a 25 year old when he was like 19... it all depends at the end of the day...

Of course it matters there is significant mental difference between a 16 and a 25 year old

obviously... but by your definition she gone choose an older dude anyway so why would it matter if she 16 and he 25 or she 18 and he 27?
  • damobb2deep
    Options

bruh sociological studies are so twisted you can make them say anything because everyone is different...

I've read a study that showed more older women are dating younger men at a growing rate .. that directly contradicts what you just said.. it all depends on the person...
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ^^^^

obviously... but by your definition she gone choose an older dude anyway so why would it matter if she 16 and he 25 or she 18 and he 27?

16 and 18 year old females will feel the same instincts as a 25 year old, they will both prefer an older guy. The difference is that the 16 year old HAS A body and mind is that is still going through hormonal turmoil and her decision making skills are underdeveloped. The preference for older men among younger women has nothing to do with them being preyed upon.
  • zzombie
    Options

bruh sociological studies are so twisted you can make them say anything because everyone is different...

I've read a study that showed more older women are dating younger men at a growing rate .. that directly contradicts what you just said.. it all depends on the person...

THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT WHAT I AM SAYING AT ALL... because the exception is not the rule and an increased rate of something does not indicate a total shift.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

THAT DOES NOT CONTRADICT WHAT I AM SAYING AT ALL... because the exception is not the rule and an increased rate of something does not indicate a total shift.

you can't say something is fact if there are exceptions though.....

there are too many factors in what people find attractive... age may be a small factor in that... but a person is not going to typically discount someone as a mate based on their age solely..

• damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^^^

16 and 18 year old females will feel the same instincts as a 25 year old, they will both prefer an older guy. The difference is that the 16 year old HAS A body and mind is that is still going through hormonal turmoil and her decision making skills are underdeveloped. The preference for older men among younger women has nothing to do with them being preyed upon.

? women go through hormonal body and mind changes their whole lives! that is not an excuse if said females are still choosing older men as you say..

btw how can it be an "instinct" if not all women follow that claim...
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    It´s true though I seen a lot of women gravitate towards thugs and later on got on with a chilled brother.? is sad.
    same goes for men... some ? want to smash "thots" till damn near 40... then "settle" with "wifey"... the people need to realize that your younger years can directly effect your "relationship worth" as you get older...

? "settle" just like women do...

men have a biological clock just like women do... it's just women are constantly reminded
    of that while it "sneaks up" on men...

Men don't have a biological clock in the way women do we just get older. ? rapidly depreciates in value.

you know that men constantly lose testosterone after 30 right... this can effect your mood... your energy and your sex life... why do you think there is a market for erectile dysfunction... why do you think there are testosterone pills... the only difference is women can't have kids after a certain age... but ? some ? cant "make kids" after a certain age.. it's very similar...

Who cares??? Men 35+ and still more desirable To women than women 35+ are desirable to men And healthy men don't get E.D till much much older.

And we can basically impregnate any woman as long as we can stand it up

that's not necessarily true either... if you ask a woman who is 22 would she rather mess with a man 24 or 34 based just on looks and commonality she will choose the younger..

and also there is a term called "cougar" so there are women 35 plus that men find desirable

? Jennifer Lopez...Jennifer Aniston... Halle Berry.. Tatiana Ali... beyonce will be 35 this year... Kelly Rowland will be 35 in two days.. I can keep going..

and you saying "who cares" now because you not meeting that age bracket yet... but when it happens then what?

Lol you are using celebrities as your example??? They are outliers most women of Jennifer Lopez age group don't look like that. And there aren't as many cougars as the degenerate media would have you believe.

I am already basically married so I don't really have these issues. Common sense and reality determines that women grow into a disadvantageous position as they grow older much more rapidly than do men. Which is why from time immemorial women have preferred to date older men so i don't know what world you are living in
    its not common sense... this is all opinion and based on what people perceive as reality...

I used celebs because they are well known but you can check instagram right now and see some random sexy 35 year old chicks...

women choose "older men" for "security" and because men have basically "chose them" being younger since the beginning.. technically that had no choice in the matter.. but on a level playing field younger is going to win..

? the actually reality is that women prefer older men that has been the way it has always been for centuries and right now today younger women still prefer older guys and by the way when i say older i don't men dudes in their 60's-70"S

www.science20.com/news_articles/evolutionary_psychology_why_women_like_older_men_and_men_like_younger_women-145652

women choose all men for security no matter their age. I have never come across a woman who all things being equal wanted a young broke ? over a man at least 8 years her senior who ALSO had the benefit of having money. It's not like anything i am saying is some new revelation it's well known social reality.

lol you threw in the money aspects of it... of course a woman will choose a man 8 years her senior with money than a young broke ? ..

but like I said a woman more than likely choose the younger if all things are equal..

you sounding like a broke nikka right now...to be honest

after about 22, 23 years old...that being broke ? aint cute no more cuz

riding the bus, living at your mom's house and making $10.00 an hour at 25 is getting you nothing but, ratchet single mom ? . of course, that 24 yo chick would rather take a nikka in his late 20s, early 30s who is more stable. women do it EVERYDAY bruh
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evolution at work

• Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    compare older husband (left side) vs. younger husband (right side).

56106_Married_Age_Difference.png
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Also the article doesn't state bad boys

Women want masculine men when they are ovulating, and more feminine men when they are not. This doesn't mean "bad boy", just more masculine genes (taller, stronger, bigger jaw line, higher testosterone levels, etc).
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Maalik wrote: »
    It´s true though I seen a lot of women gravitate towards thugs and later on got on with a chilled brother.? is sad.
    same goes for men... some ? want to smash "thots" till damn near 40... then "settle" with "wifey"... the people need to realize that your younger years can directly effect your "relationship worth" as you get older...

men have a biological clock just like women do... it's just women are constantly reminded

Men don't have a biological clock in the way women do we just get older. ? rapidly depreciates in value.

you know that men constantly lose testosterone after 30 right... this can effect your mood... your energy and your sex life... why do you think there is a market for erectile dysfunction... why do you think there are testosterone pills... the only difference is women can't have kids after a certain age... but ? some ? cant "make kids" after a certain age.. it's very similar...

Who cares??? Men 35+ and still more desirable To women than women 35+ are desirable to men And healthy men don't get E.D till much much older.

that's not necessarily true either... if you ask a woman who is 22 would she rather mess with a man 24 or 34 based just on looks and commonality she will choose the younger..

and also there is a term called "cougar" so there are women 35 plus that men find desirable

? Jennifer Lopez...Jennifer Aniston... Halle Berry.. Tatiana Ali... beyonce will be 35 this year... Kelly Rowland will be 35 in two days.. I can keep going..

and you saying "who cares" now because you not meeting that age bracket yet... but when it happens then what?

Lol you are using celebrities as your example??? They are outliers most women of Jennifer Lopez age group don't look like that. And there aren't as many cougars as the degenerate media would have you believe.

I am already basically married so I don't really have these issues. Common sense and reality determines that women grow into a disadvantageous position as they grow older much more rapidly than do men. Which is why from time immemorial women have preferred to date older men so i don't know what world you are living in
    its not common sense... this is all opinion and based on what people perceive as reality...

I used celebs because they are well known but you can check instagram right now and see some random sexy 35 year old chicks...

women choose "older men" for "security" and because men have basically "chose them" being younger since the beginning.. technically that had no choice in the matter.. but on a level playing field younger is going to win..

? the actually reality is that women prefer older men that has been the way it has always been for centuries and right now today younger women still prefer older guys and by the way when i say older i don't men dudes in their 60's-70"S

www.science20.com/news_articles/evolutionary_psychology_why_women_like_older_men_and_men_like_younger_women-145652

women choose all men for security no matter their age. I have never come across a woman who all things being equal wanted a young broke ? over a man at least 8 years her senior who ALSO had the benefit of having money. It's not like anything i am saying is some new revelation it's well known social reality.

lol you threw in the money aspects of it... of course a woman will choose a man 8 years her senior with money than a young broke ? ..

but like I said a woman more than likely choose the younger if all things are equal..

riding the bus, living at your mom's house and making $10.00 an hour at 25 is getting you nothing but, ratchet single mom ? . of course, that 24 yo chick would rather take a nikka in his late 20s, early 30s who is more stable. women do it EVERYDAY bruh

naw ? I'm not broke I live by myself and pay all my bills have a car I paid off as well..

btw how am I sounding broke if I agree that a woman who is 24 would choose the ? with money... I've said that the woman who chooses the older man wants "security"... but if the playing field is even... say both the older man and younger man are broke... or both have money then what?
  • zzombie
    Options
    ^^^^

? women go through hormonal body and mind changes their whole lives! that is not an excuse if said females are still choosing older men as you say..

? why are you so dense???? The changes a female goes through while in puberty are the most drastic and has a greater effect on her life and mind.

Not everyone consciously acts on their instincts that doesn't negate their existence.
  • scorpio4lfe
    scorpio4lfe Members Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did anyone actually read the article??
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options

there are too many factors in what people find attractive... age may be a small factor in that... but a person is not going to typically discount someone as a mate based on their age solely..

Fact most prostitutes ? for money just because you ? one for free doesn't negate the fact that most prostitutes ? for money.

The point I am trying to make to your ? is that WOMEN not each and every individual woman prefers older men.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    ^^^^

? why are you so dense???? The changes a female goes through while in puberty are the most drastic and has a greater effect on her life and mind.

Not everyone consciously acts on their instincts that doesn't negate their existence.

that makes no sense because most females are done with puberty by 16 bruh..

also if you are able to choose what you like then you can't say that women innately like older men and men like younger women.. I'm proof that is not true..
  • zzombie
    Options

naw ? I'm not broke I live by myself and pay all my bills have a car I paid off as well..

btw how am I sounding broke if I agree that a woman who is 24 would choose the ? with money... I've said that the woman who chooses the older man wants "security"... but if the playing field is even... say both the older man and younger man are broke... or both have money then what?

if he's not very old all things being even the woman still chose the older guy.
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ^^^^

that makes no sense because most females are done with puberty by 16 bruh..

also if you are able to choose what you like then you can't say that women innately like older men and men like younger women.. I'm proof that is not true..

are you being intentionally stupid??? puberty starts and ends at different times for different people but that makes very little difference to my argument because the hormonal and social effects of puberty don't take full effect on a girl until she is about 16 and her body really starts attracting attention from older men and men in general . You do know that their is a distinction between innately and instinctively.

but now we are arguing semantics because you refuse to accept the proven sociological reality that younger women prefer older men. YOUR situations does not prove anything you are just one individual
  • damobb2deep
    Options

Fact most prostitutes ? for money just because you ? one for free doesn't negate the fact that most prostitutes ? for money.

The point I am trying to make to your ? is that WOMEN not each and every individual woman prefers older men.

and my point is the fact that if not all women are that way you can't say it is biological.. you can say alot of women like older men but there are factors in why that is.. which I have agreed with y'all on the fact that it is because of security but if the playing field is even. you can't automatically assume that women are going to choose the older dude...

• damobb2deep
    Options

that is not true... I know plenty of females who are married to younger men... I tend to date older women... I know plenty of "cougar" women. out there so saying that knowing all of that shows that the ? ends up being subjective....

• zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options

and my point is the fact that if not all women are that way you can't say it is biological.. you can say alot of women like older men but there are factors in why that is.. which I have agreed with y'all on the fact that it is because of security but if the playing field is even. you can't automatically assume that women are going to choose the older dude...

Yes i can say it's biological/social because it's a biological/social tendency. that is found across most cultures. The bold is incorrect according to the evidence. Various studies have been done women prefer older men and it's not just because older guys tend to have money tho obviously that is a factor in it
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options

that is not true... I know plenty of females who are married to younger men... I tend to date older women... I know plenty of "cougar" women. out there so saying that knowing all of that shows that the ? ends up being subjective....

WELL THE PEOPLE WHO STUDY HUMAN INTERACTION FOR A LIVING DISAGREE WITH YOU. You can point to as many exceptions to the rule as you want that does not change the rule. the fact that you willingly choose to date old ? has no bearing on what younger women desire more
  • damobb2deep
    edited February 2016
    Options

Yes i can say it's biological/social because it's a biological/social tendency. that is found across most cultures. The bold is incorrect according to the evidence. Various studies have been done women prefer older men and it's not just because older guys tend to have money tho obviously that is a factor in it

social yes... biological no... like I said before women at one point had no choice in the matter.. so if a man that is 25 gabbing a 14-16 year old bride over years and years of that social construct it becomes wired by both sexes that that's "how it's supposed to be.." you can tell the masses anything over and over and soon it will be ingrained in them after generations.. see blacks and our situation... see women and their thoughts on things.. this... see the whole point of this thread about the "bad boy" thing it's been told by everyone "this is how it is" so because we are social creatures we believe it.. but If there are plenty of things that say otherwise you can't make it a "rule"