playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »
    ? knows what i would do without the Radio

I can give you an idea or two.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    So Trump lapped the field i see and Kassich was second..
    Hilarious.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • grYmes
    Options
    Hilarious.

This ? ain't funny. People taking that decorative squash lookin muthafucka seriously. SMH
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man Ta-nehisi Coates is a beast..

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/why-we-write/459909/

The Enduring Solidarity of whiteness

There have been a number of useful entries in the weeks since Senator Bernie Sanders declared himself against reparations. Perhaps the most clarifying comes from Cedric Johnson in a piece entitled, “An Open Letter To Ta-Nehisi Coates And The Liberals Who Love Him.” Johnson’s essay offers those of us interested in the problem of white supremacy and the question of economic class the chance to tease out how, and where, these two problems intersect. In Johnson’s rendition, racism, in and of itself, holds limited explanatory power when looking at the socio-economic problems which beset African Americans. “We continue to reach for old modes of analysis in the face of a changed world,” writes Johnson. “One where blackness is still derogated but anti-black racism is not the principal determinant of material conditions and economic mobility for many African Americans.”
    Johnson goes on to classify racism among other varieties of -isms whose primary purpose is “to advance exploitation on terms that are most favorable to investor class interests.” From this perspective, the absence of specific anti-racist solutions from Bernie Sanders, as well as his rejection of reparations, make sense. By Johnson’s lights, racism is a secondary concern, and to the extent that it is a concern at all, it is weapon deployed to advance the interest of a plutocratic minority.

Just a teaser in the quoted
    I had to get on my googles for some of his words throughout his works

I look forward to his work on the black panther comic due to his style
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    Don't u ever get it twisted in your life this video sum's up everything good about Stew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxKGypGEFEI
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao ? boy bands.. Dont understand how at any point that became a good idea. Dont get me wrong they made a shitload of money, but thats just not right.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    grYmes wrote: »
    Hilarious.

This ? ain't funny. People taking that decorative squash lookin muthafucka seriously. SMH
    You should see peoples reasoning.. lol
  • grYmes
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Lmao ? boy bands.. Dont understand how at any point that became a good idea. Dont get me wrong they made a shitload of money, but thats just not right.

I hated on the ? like everyone else back in the day. Now, I can at least apresheate some of the songs groups like Backstreet boys & N Sync dropped. When they wanted to be they could make some good joints (R&B ? started this boy band ? let's not forget).
  • playmaker88
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

There have been a number of useful entries in the weeks since Senator Bernie Sanders declared himself against reparations. Perhaps the most clarifying comes from Cedric Johnson in a piece entitled, “An Open Letter To Ta-Nehisi Coates And The Liberals Who Love Him.” Johnson’s essay offers those of us interested in the problem of white supremacy and the question of economic class the chance to tease out how, and where, these two problems intersect. In Johnson’s rendition, racism, in and of itself, holds limited explanatory power when looking at the socio-economic problems which beset African Americans. “We continue to reach for old modes of analysis in the face of a changed world,” writes Johnson. “One where blackness is still derogated but anti-black racism is not the principal determinant of material conditions and economic mobility for many African Americans.”
    Johnson goes on to classify racism among other varieties of -isms whose primary purpose is “to advance exploitation on terms that are most favorable to investor class interests.” From this perspective, the absence of specific anti-racist solutions from Bernie Sanders, as well as his rejection of reparations, make sense. By Johnson’s lights, racism is a secondary concern, and to the extent that it is a concern at all, it is weapon deployed to advance the interest of a plutocratic minority.

I do know he is in on that but i have not the slightest knowledge of Black Panther give me a quick run down
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really discussing boy bands out chea?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

My sister had all those pop and r&b boy band albums ; like u said they made a lot of money
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Girl we Can kick it on the Moon where the whole Place is all BLUE...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FwxGhgt_4M
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
  • 9thSide
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    9thSide wrote: »

I remember when this song swept Canada like a storm. On the radio it was literally every 2 or 3 songs this exact same song. I know the whole ? song off the top of my head because of it.

Backstreet Boys were the ? ? what yall say, you a dayum lie if you don't know at least one of their songs.

U talking to the I.C. mate the I.C. is a bunch of rappity rappity bring it back bring it back lyric back robotic rap fans that have the worst taste in music

• 9thSide
    Options
    My fave song of all time. There isn't a song that i have listened to more than this in my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZtzWLoS60w

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »

I do know he is in on that but i have not the slightest knowledge of Black Panther give me a quick run down

On the top 10 list of smartest people in marvel, a king, diplomat,physicist, technology that rivals or is better than tony stark. A special herb granted him super strength, agility, heightened senses, and master of various styles of kombat. Has a squad of elite female body guards that have bodied black widow and can wreck others. Also his country possess the rarest metal on the planet which is the same substance that Caps shield is made from. Epitome of black excellence.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Appreciate the run down will look up some more ish on the mythology at some point
  • 9thSide
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real street music
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    Y'all ? don't like real Music brah .
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 9thSide
    Options
    My fave hip hop artists of all time

Eminem
    Future
    50 Cent
    Max B
    Bone Thugs
    Kid Cudi
    Z-Ro
    B.o.B
    Rich Homie
    Chamilionaire
    Devin The Dude
    Wiz Khalifa
    Young Thug
    Quavo

What they have in common? they all sing, melody driven, catchy and emotional driven

Hooks and Melodies>>>>>>>>>

Music with Soul>>>