When thinking your boss is your homie: WWE wrestler suspended for touching boss on tv

Options
white sympathizer
white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• sully
    sully Members, Writer Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Vince has been like this for a millennium now...a true megalomaniac. By no means an excuse for his behavior, but he's the pinnacle of a ? who gives little ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    "No chance that's what yous got"
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Get your hands off me you damn ? ? !!
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAJqeTpDis
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are we sure this isn't part of a storyline?

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean damn you can't shake your boss hand anymore
    Titus got his nu black reality check
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

It's not

Are we sure it's for touching him?

Nh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Dam white people getting more offended from this than one of us getting shot

And I need more justification for this to be racially motivated we can't be calling racism on every negative white/black interaction
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    vince got mad at himself for sneezing because he said it was a sign of weakness. You stop him from doing his stupid little "I'm a bad ? " stroll and he'll surely flex on you. ? vince... Probably roid rage. the second time Randy orton failed his ? test, he was only suspended 60 days.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how anybody can be a professional wrestler. I see why the Rock won't come back full time. ? went to Hollywood & probably seen checks he never cashed when he was in the WWE. It's a dangerous sport, no off season & they are the lowest paid athletes in sports.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I don't see how anybody can be a professional wrestler. I see why the Rock won't come back full time. ? went to Hollywood & probably seen checks he never cashed when he was in the WWE. It's a dangerous sport, no off season & they are the lowest paid athletes in sports.

Mma fighters are.

What's the annual salary for a mma fighter
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is why you should work for yourself. ? a boss Im self employed now and ive never been happier.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    the crazy thing a lotta people do't realize, this is their main public relations figure behind john cena..

titus gives dumb money to charities, won father of the year out of a group of athletes from all sports.. dude IG page is basically an ad for the good works that wwe does in communities across the nation...

dude must've felt with his position and standing in the company outside of the ring, him and vince were cool enough where he could pull the old man to him for a hard hug during an real life emotional segment of one of the top stars retiring.......

CUXjZ1FVEAAqKmp.jpg

This what I been saying

He probably felt like he was one of the big boys cause of all the love they were showing him on tv for all the work he had been doing outside of the ring. Now he got other former wwe superstars telling him to ask for his release.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do they mean by touching him? Touched him aggressively in a confrontation? Or are they saying he can't get touched like he queen Elizabeth or some ?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What do they mean by touching him? Touched him aggressively in a confrontation? Or are they saying he can't get touched like he queen Elizabeth or some ?

tumblr_o29lgsTPkn1s8pkxxo1_400.0.gif
    This is a gif of what many think the situation is. Its probably more than that.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He fuckn sucks tho as a wrestler

Jay lethal>
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    The WWE went overboard with the excessive punishment but at the same time that wasn't the time or place for TO, to do what he did.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »

tumblr_o29lgsTPkn1s8pkxxo1_400.0.gif
    This is a gif of what many think the situation is. Its probably more than that.

Kinda ? his arm a lil bit. Aww... Vince is a brat