Nas Interview At CNBC (Talks Business Investments)

Options
2»

Comments

• 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came across QB when I was doing some research on Bevel, he has a stake in Bevel too (as does Melo) - my prediction is that Bevel will be sold to Proctor and Gamble and become a Gillette brand. Don't think it'll return Vitamin Water $, but it's a good look.
    @Sion

11887239_520151398137947_332418950_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA1Mzc2MzA1NzE0NDIzODQzNw%3D%3D.2
    Sion wrote: »
    Smart as hell for him to do, if you have a profitable and consistent business it's almost always a mistake to sell. For half a billion those companies would have made it back in a few short years. Dude has a monopoly over black skin care products he never has to sell he'll always make money cuz there's no one else to go to.

Yeah but a half Billion = 1 Billion if you invest in Treasury Notes. A three year note would double plus interest. He could live off the interest and be a billionaire in 3 years.

I'd have a hard time turning down $500 Million.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I think he did the right thing. Treasuries are at full value right now, if he could get them at half price then possibly. But with interest rates being where they're at today he'd do relatively lacklustre no diss....

He'll get to a billion dollars in his lifetime anyways, kinda crazy he's only 31.

Another Win for NY.

Go buy the product so he doesn't regret turning the offer down.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nah I think he did the right thing. Treasuries are at full value right now, if he could get them at half price then possibly. But with interest rates being where they're at today he'd do relatively lacklustre no diss....

He'll get to a billion dollars in his lifetime anyways, kinda crazy he's only 31.

Another Win for NY.

Go buy the product so he doesn't regret turning the offer down.

Didn't even know the product existed. After reading the story now I wanna support the brotha. Feels good to see people still value self respect.
  • ms.j
    ms.j Members Posts: 17 ✭✭
    Options
    BobOblah wrote: »
    Kelis is happy and willingly approves.

I think she's cut off at this point

Those alimony checks aren't. Don't be surprised if you hear about her taking Nas to court for an increase in "maintenance," talking about since she hasn't made another Milkshake, what she's currently getting isn't enough to support her lifestyle.

Why do people still think a marriage that lasted less than 5 yrs requires Nas to to continue paying alimony to his ex-wife, Kelis six yrs after their divorce? Besides, the alimony was a short term court order. Kelis is now remarried with another child. Therefore, a remarried woman can't possibly take her ex-husband to court for an increase in "maintenance" when she Is remarried to another man. She is also responsible for half the financial responsibility of their child and that is why Nas' child support was decreased to 5k in 2010.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at some1 claim that i'm ? . I'm in my 30's and i've never ever had sex with an male by own will..I'm a ? killa. Raised by nasir jones music..I just keep it 100. Nas is perfect he is an talent, true gift. I am not sayin i'm gonna bang him or anything ? need to stop. ? he is in his 40s and still lookin like he fresh out of highschool
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *bookmarks thread*
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I came across QB when I was doing some research on Bevel, he has a stake in Bevel too (as does Melo) - my prediction is that Bevel will be sold to Proctor and Gamble and become a Gillette brand. Don't think it'll return Vitamin Water $, but it's a good look.
    @Sion

11887239_520151398137947_332418950_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA1Mzc2MzA1NzE0NDIzODQzNw%3D%3D.2

Black Excellence

Bevel is still a relatively young company with a lot of room to grow. I believe they will be in Target this year.
    Tristan's that dude he's gonna do big things. I wonder what other companies are in his portfolio.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good looking on the Bevel drop

I just became a member for $90 for a 3 months supply. I don't even shave like that (let the barber clean up the face the clippers and that's it) mainly because I don't wanna THINK about getting razorbumps but good reviews on the the razor they sell and the cream so I'm a give it a try.

Plus, if the GOAT says the ? legit, it's legit
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Smh at some1 claim that i'm ? . I'm in my 30's and i've never ever had sex with an male by own will..I'm a ? killa. Raised by nasir jones music..I just keep it 100. Nas is perfect he is an talent, true gift. I am not sayin i'm gonna bang him or anything ? need to stop. ? he is in his 40s and still lookin like he fresh out of highschool

Wait a minute! Wait a minute! First of all you're not just gonna speed pass that like you didn't just say what you just said!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmkEMTit9Eo&lc=qcMNHvU0H2kKe0mG1VsGeWo6xFddFEgTMNDpYhG4Iw4
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Great nas getting money can i get an album now ??? I mean it's been a min since the season came out
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black excellence
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
  • raheemclassick
    raheemclassick Members Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

pillow_biter-r5954f8012081424798013c43ffcb7f5d_i5fqz_8byvr_512.jpg
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    wtf @ the bolded

Who ? you? Jigga Man?

I were around 5 during tha ttime. I cannot be ? as a grown man.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly, The season was type trash, dillas donuts beat deserved better. I hope the album is better