Why Does Future Get a Pass for C00N Lyrics??

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    They levels some of y'all will go to excuse this ? is beyond wild

Nahhhh b, rappers been saying wild ? since the beginning , especially in the 90s. Yall ? just pick and choose who you wanna complain about, cuz this ? can be done for any rapper. It is what it is.

• King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I woke up in a new Bugatti!
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Nah, just showing how hypercritical alot you are on here. That's debating 101.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    So finding holes in someone's argument isnt part of debating anymore? ok. You got it bruh lol
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So finding holes in someone's argument isnt part of debating anymore? ok. You got it bruh lol

Yeah, if there were actually holes there. You said you could find sellout lyrics with every rapper. You didn't say "most" or even "a few". I know there were semantics and you didn't really mean "every", (unless you're delusional), but it doesn't even apply to most rappers, bruh.

You have no argument. You just don't like when rappers you like are attacked, even if the attackers have a valid reason as to why they're attacking.
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Cuz I'm the first one to exaggerate on here. The FACTS is that , this same thread can be made for MOST rappers, especially the one's considered GOAT status.
  • Like Water
    Options
    Cuz I'm the first one to exaggerate on here. The FACTS is that , this same thread can be made for MOST rappers, especially the one's considered GOAT status.

jvkdzd.jpg
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    "I dont like (insert rapper) cuz he does ______"

"My ? , your favorite rapper does the same thing"

"nah nah nah ,that's different tho"

lmaooo, you gotta love The Reason.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iont give a fck if they was real sisters...
  • _Goldie_
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Yeah, you're finished here, my ? . You know as well as I that "the GOATs" don't be on this type of ? ? .

Have a good day, bruh. Don't work too hard.

The cats from the 80s prolly wont have ? like that, but in the 90s? Damn near every cat from the 90s was saying outlandish ? b.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

Yeah, you're finished here, my ? . You know as well as I that "the GOATs" don't be on this type of ? ? .

The cats from the 80s prolly wont have ? like that, but in the 90s? Damn near every cat from the 90s was saying outlandish ? b.

Give examples (? , sellout, uncle tom lyrics). I think that is what people really from you to support your argument.
  • _Goldie_
    edited February 2016
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Give examples (? , sellout, uncle tom lyrics). I think that is what people really from you to support your argument.

I gave 2 examples on the first page. Nas saying he snuffed Jesus , shot at nuns...Biggie saying he smacked the ? mary and jacked her, killed a fetus while in a ? stomach, etc. That's off the top of my head, if I did research, I can make a thread filled with the ? .
  • _Goldie_
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Im sure I can find ? ? too, my point is ? say wild ? all the time, whoever thinks Future is friends with the KKK needs to be shot.

But if this is only bout ? ? , I'll post some from peoples favorite rappers. Give me a sec.
  • Like Water
    Options
    achewon87 wrote: »
    "Future is saying that his music is so hyped and popular that the streets (where he’s from) and the KKK (who is notorious for having a deep hatred especially among black people) ? with him. Future is able to trap so hard that even the KKK will set aside their racist ambitions to bump some Future in their pickup trucks.

While this is clearly an exaggeration, Future is most likely referencing his recent spike in success in the mainstream realm. The top of the music industry is so dominated by demanding white male businessmen and music that becomes mainstream is mostly listened to by the American white youth. Future is now not only popular with the streets, but also with the mainstream listeners, who happen to mostly be caucasian."

http://genius.com/Future-run-up-lyrics

So now we're using Rap genius to decipher Future lyrics? We know what he was getting at. We don't need no damn explanation from a geeky 18 yo white boy in Seattle. You get an A for effort, but...

try%2Bagain%2Bmuddafucka.jpg
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well in my case it's because I don't even listen to Future songs. But even if I did I'd have no idea what the hell he was saying.
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Well in my case it's because I don't even listen to Future songs. But even if I did I'd have no idea what the hell he was saying.

Some ? on here gonna be mad about the bold. ? is hilarious