Why Does Future Get a Pass for C00N Lyrics??

Options

Comments

• BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    BackNWhite wrote: »
    ? like "whoa you deciphered future lyrics?!"
    And "I don't listen to the lyrics anyway cuz I don't understand what he sayin"
    But I bet the majority of ? in this thread got bone thugs as a top 5 group
    If you can understand that soft ass jibber jabber you can understand future
    If you don't like future just say that
    Don't act like the ? rappin in French

All i took from this is you are bending over backwards defending this fuckery nice poem B

I ain't bent over in no direction, ?
    ? got specific gripes for ? they don't like and cape for the exact same ? for ? they do
    Now all that ku klux ? ? , I winced when he said that dumb ?
    I thought the new whip like a slave master ? was a poor attempt at being clever seeing as how slave masters don't jump out of a new whip
    So I'm not taking up for that ?
    I'm with y'all on that
    But ? in here nitpickin about understanding ? and they probably Michael Jackson fans
    ? is a shamone?

Again what does one have to with another.. Verbal exclamation a "thought out" lyric there is something you are failing to grasp b

gjasjgakjgsajgdsii0pieoStoppkadjmakinggkadjkgaexcusesjgakjgi2-0tiakgs

Now do you understand

No
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ericb4prez wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    Like Water wrote: »
    T
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    They levels some of y'all will go to excuse this ? is beyond wild

Nahhhh b, rappers been saying wild ? since the beginning , especially in the 90s. Yall ? just pick and choose who you wanna complain about, cuz this ? can be done for any rapper. It is what it is.

Remember Gwineth Paltrow tweet ? in Paris for real and ? favorite rappers defended her lol now future is the only ?

We tore into them ? for that ? ? . Stop playin, bruh.

There are examples that can easily be used in this instance, but ? still get called out on 'em is my point. ? don't "excuse" ? if it's on some fuckery. But the moment someone says something about Future, or some other rapper of similar ilk, for justified reasons, "? hating", "they all do it".

Y'all muhfuckas are illogical.

But how many other rappers have threads calling them ? , its cool to hold everyone accountable but I don't see threads for ? y'all like

When that ? happens, threads occur.

Is it a thread for Kanye pretty much saying it cools for white people to say ? cuz it's a term of endearment in hip hop culture comparing it to a rapper calling women ?

I hope ? made a thread bout that ? ? . That type of ? is unacceptable on all fronts.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously other rappers have ? lryics too. But we talking about Future because he's currently one of the most popular.

? , when Wayne was at his height of popularity, he was the king of ? lyrics
    (beat the ? up like Emitt Till)..
    Point being, thats what these White record label CEOs want them to push. These rappers aint nothing but puppets

Thats a cop out..

What u mean?
    Sure white might prefer ? but its not a directive, these ? willfully make the ? .. and at the end of the day ? eat this ? up.. who catches the blame for that then..often keepin it real aint keepin it right.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    He is wack and I can not believe how popular he seems to be. Got the be one of the shittest popular rapper of all time.

Blame drake.

He opened up future to the masses

How?

Future highest selling project was the joint venture with Drake

Now future is getting more publicity and the apple ? because of it.

So him doing a song with Rihanna a few yrs ago didnt open him up to the masses? ? giving drake a lil too much credit

Nope.

He still wasn't selling until the Drake venture and didn't have the type of backing he got now.

He's a fad though. It will fade
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is wack and I can not believe how popular he seems to be. Got the be one of the shittest popular rapper of all time.

Blame drake.

How?

So him doing a song with Rihanna a few yrs ago didnt open him up to the masses? ? giving drake a lil too much credit

Nope.

He still wasn't selling until the Drake venture and didn't have the type of backing he got now.

Lol how long do fads last
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Blame drake.

How?

Nope.

A six year fad huh?
  • Shizlansky
    Options

Blame drake.

How?

Nope.

A six year fad huh?

6 years. And still hasn't sold ? .

He dropped a mixtape a cpl of weeks ago and that shut flamed out faster than a glade candle.

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obviously other rappers have ? lryics too. But we talking about Future because he's currently one of the most popular.

? , when Wayne was at his height of popularity, he was the king of ? lyrics
    (beat the ? up like Emitt Till)..
    Point being, thats what these White record label CEOs want them to push. These rappers aint nothing but puppets

Thats a cop out..

What u mean?
    Sure white might prefer ? but its not a directive, these ? willfully make the ? .. and at the end of the day ? eat this ? up.. who catches the blame for that then..often keepin it real aint keepin it right.

True. Because at the end of the day, aint nobody forcing them to say this ? in their songs.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just say you don't like the ? and get it over with, to downplay his accomplishments and try to act like he hasn't put in work is just stupid
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Just say you don't like the ? and get it over with, to downplay his accomplishments and try to act like he hasn't put in work is just stupid

What accomplishments?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    For all y'all that listen to future you might as well just listen to instrumentals.

Because when it comes to rap. Words play the biggest part regardless if their ignorant or thought provoking.

If you're just making up words and mumbling to the point where 6 out of 10 people don't know what you're saying it ain't rap.

Just admit y'all like the beats because that's the only thing that makes sense.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember this ? was doing interviews talkin about how he had to dumb down his lyrics to appeal to the listeners, like he's really droppin some subliminal knowledge. SMH...

haha. hes ass. i dont listen to his music but i also dont avoid it. i have spent some time youtubing him trying to figure out the appeal. its easy to understand what he's saying---i dont no wtf some of you are talking about.
    i dont like the excessive drug talk. he def makes it look cool and a lot of ppl dont know any better.
    not to mention that he came up with the dungeon family. wtf was he doing for all those years while the D.F. were changing the sound of music and dropping soulful, good music?

rant over.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ppl dont know better ,,, they grown ass ? man but sadly you are right
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    LMFAOOO a rapper being around for 6 years is a fad and not selling nothing...

• Shizlansky
    Options
    Nobody was bumping future 6 years ago

Or even 4 years ago.

So Gtfoh.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont listen to Future.

But that ? might be a mush mouthed prophet....

Ask @Ol Jay's bout it
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Options
    Got dammit I fell into the troll trap smh. You got me bruh...
  • robblr86
    robblr86 Members Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? trolling big time...future been on since 2011. Got way too many hits. ? just mad that future is the most popular rapper in his city
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Future>>> Harriet Tubman
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Hangin ? like the Ku Klux ? " - Nas

Knowing our history as blacks in this country, how could Nas say such a thing? :'(

"But if they were smart as me
    Eazy E would be hangin' from a tree" - Ice Cube

So you have a problem with your Black brother and you decide that the course of action is to lynch him given our history as a people?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    "Hangin ? like the Ku Klux ? " - Nas

Knowing our history as blacks in this country, how could Nas say such a thing? :'(

"But if they were smart as me
    Eazy E would be hangin' from a tree" - Ice Cube

So you have a problem with your Black brother and you decide that the course of action is to lynch him given our history as a people?

@Cain