Options
12346»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    [img]https://scontent-ord1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtl1/v/t1.0-9/fr/cp0/e15/q65/12729166_1230153343665823_2462383832427312986_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=a70f147487304ab2ca79ed7da2a829c1&oe=577113A4[/img]

That is white privilege.

@So ILL f it was true, but they been talking about that ? all day long on ESPN
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cybertr0n wrote: »

the tsunami of white feelings in the comments is classic
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thought-provoking video: "Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of White Privilege"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
    He's obviously intelligent and makes good points, but of course, his overall argument is misguided and a bit ignorant, imo.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Thought-provoking video: "Ben Shapiro Destroys the Concept of White Privilege"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxZRuL65wQ
    He's obviously intelligent and makes good points, but of course, his overall argument is misguided and a bit ignorant, imo.

he talks too fast

thats white privilege
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's create black privilege
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    i was just on the train coming back home...

an the border police come over to me...so i just hand them my visa and passport.

the lady next to me gives me a crazy look.

the cop says thank you for having it ready and moved on.

the lady asks me why did i have it ready ...like i knew he was coming for me.

i told her because i am always the consistent random person in any group.

she gets all huffy asking why that was......an how its not right.

and shes wondering how come i didnt fight it an why i was smiling at such harrassment.

im like...it happens so much ...sometimes you dont want to be bothered an just want to get home..

she still goes on about how its not right...

thats what we call blind white privilege.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    Let's create black privilege

we did have it....

it was called "its a black thing" guess what...they stole it

and then we got "? " used in slang(? be trippin), brotherly acknowledgement (thats my ? !)and to end(i told you no, ? !) and start a sentence(? , did you just say the baby aint yours) .

they are fight to have the right to say it an dont want us using it if they cant.

then we got just being black.... now we have ? just giving away "honorary black person" cards to random craccs

now they think they can say ?

• UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Options
    Questioning weather to comment on this thread as a ? ..... ? it imma do it anyways

I feel like white priveldge is being able to go pretty much anywhere you want and be surronded by your own culture
    Being able to do a crime and still find a job right after you get out of jail
    If you ? somone as a white person its because your ? up in the head not a monster and a emtionless killer