gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_TMiWBXFSM&feature=youtu.be&a

say what you want but dude is very knowledgable

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I wish more of us were like Charlamagne here. Knew how to constructively debate than just hate and dickride; we would be a stronger community inside America today.

He spoke about this on the last Brilliant Idiots episode.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love it. I love when ? get the better of crackas in debates without changin' their voice and ? . You can be smart with a ghetto accent man it's cool.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    Torched her ass but nothing came of it, she's stuck in her ways just like most of white America.

He held his serve intellectually one on one even when she knew she lost her ppint and tried to quickly change subjects on him, he quickly mastered mirror and reflectec all her insecurities on him.
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow.. this Tomi is probably getting geared up to be the female Bill O'Reilly when he's off air.

I think she needs to speak on the atrocities that white people are committing first. I find it odd that no one is will to start speaking on their own races wrongs first. Like to see a white hot like this just have segments on stamping out the racist views of white people. Then move on to whatever else they wish to do shows on.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is unintelligent trash. Her death threats are well deserved.

All she did as scream over his voice. She was wrong about everything she said but a good example of white peoples' arrogance and how pointless it is to reason with them.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    This ? is unintelligent trash. Her death threats are well deserved.

All she did as scream over his voice. She was wrong about everything she said but a good example of white peoples' arrogance and how pointless it is to reason with them.

I noticed everything she was processing her next bs move she would blink all evily at Charlamagne.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • layup23
    layup23 Members Posts: 43
    Options
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that du?
    A ? could get they ass blowed off like that
    Poppin up in a ? hood all unannounced over some ic ?
    What is the background of that video tho
    Rd biz came thru and crushed your buildings
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Mz58borxQ5M

So before the full interview was posted she was promoting this 6 minute video to make it look like she won the debate
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GetoBoy wrote: »
    Smash on Tomi

With a mentality like that you would be hangin off a rope if this was another time
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    props to Charlamagne but this ? seemed like a waste, this brother was talking to a brick for 17 mins. he brought up great points and FACTS and it seemed like everything he was saying went through one ear and out the other ? ear. my grandparents were black panthers in virginia and since I was young they and also my parents told me and my cousins what they were about and NONE of it was saying they were targeting police. self defense and also told us what they did for the community which the media loves to ignore but basic ? and easy research you'll come to that conclusion also. Charlamagne brought up great facts but its unreal how close minded white people are

btw I just love how white people love to bring up how great of a man dr king was with his nonviolence method and yet you muthafuckas still KILLED him. so WTF does that say?

White ppl are stupid bro. They are aware of their stupidity. All the information in regards to the Black Panther Party is out there, has been out there and isnt hard to find. So this idea the BPP were "terrorists" is one of the biggest lies in American history. I've been convinced for sometime now that White folks want to be discriminated against due to their own guilt. This whole ? made me go back to reading Revolutionary Suicide by the great Huey himself. They did great things and I really hope we can mirror that in the future. It could happen with BLM.

White folks also like to act like the end all be all of MLK was "I have a dream" so what you expect?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Racist cac....her white female emotions flowed all over that debate every time Charlemagne shut her down.

Talkin bout Black Panthers were a terrorist group man gtfoh...