• daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    That whole free music thing is what Chance reps all the time

Kanye played that ? ...got a feature and took his mojo

Now when Chance drops he'll be "like Kanye" with the freebie

dude its obvi you aint pay attn to G.O.O.D Friday when he started giving away "free music" that was basically the whole album and some bonus joints so how he stole chance mojo if he did it first

Dropping singles isnt the same as dropping a whole album for free legally

You had to buy MBDTF, Surf was completely free

"I met Kanye West, I'm never going to hell. He said let's do a "Good Ass Job" with "Chance 3" I hear you gotta sell it to snatch the Grammy."
  • Ranxx
    Ranxx Members Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you got that hifi link @Ranxx
    2s80feo.jpg
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chance def had verse of the album
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta check Chance ? out

I know the one joint he had with Action Bronson but that's it

Thos one verse tho got me wanting to hear what else he be spitting
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chance dope but he should've let Kanye scrap Waves. Basically a ? Chris Brown song with like 4 Kanye lines.
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    Chance dope but he should've let Kanye scrap Waves. Basically a ? Chris Brown song with like 4 Kanye lines.
    I actually like that song and ULB.

Neither really showcase Ye but they work for this album

Ye could score a # 1 off CB's back
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That ? hard bruh, Ye aint on ULB that much either.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

dude its obvi you aint pay attn to G.O.O.D Friday when he started giving away "free music" that was basically the whole album and some bonus joints so how he stole chance mojo if he did it first

how ? when the people who arent free trailing it are paying for it so it really free not really if your already a member like me whose paying the subscription so i paid for the album and yall on government assistant riding the tax payers dollars till your trail is up lol just saying

that chances ? was a mixtape he played it off like it was an album it wasnt its wasnt even his joint it was his friends/band album last time i checked his name wasnt Donnie

Itunes doesnt cost to sign up, it was dropped on there so thats free...and u just said u paid for the album so the ? are u talking about

And itunes doesnt have mixtapes, doesnt matter whose ? it was it was free...get out them feelings bruh and embrace reality

This ? is gettin better after each listen, bumped it early this morning in the whip and its growing

So now you believe it's the real album? Lol.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    If young metro don't trust you I'm gon shoo..

BEAUTIFUL MORNING!

Favorite moment of the album.

Only song that's on repeat for me. Even made me like Panda a little.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ranxx wrote: »
    you got that hifi link @Ranxx
    2s80feo.jpg

Peace to My Tidal brotha
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm sure I said this but UltraLight Bram is amazing

Chanced killed that ? !

'This is my part, nobody else speak
    This is my part, nobody else speak
    This little light of mine
    Glory be to ? , yeah
    I'mma make sure that they go where they can't go
    If they don't wanna ride I'mma still give them raincoats
    Know what ? said when he made the first rainbow
    Just throw this at the end if I'm too late for the intro
    Ugh, I'm just having fun with it
    You know that a ? was lost
    I laugh in my head
    Cause I bet that my ex looking back like a pillar of salt'

? almost bought a tear to my eye, real ? he kilt that ? .
  • Mciti
    Mciti Members Posts: 232 ✭✭
    Options
    Beautiful Morning is tough. 30 hours too..still listening
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Waiting for Kanye's final edits was worth it. Incredible album, ? on Yeezus but white people will never admit it lol.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

how ? when the people who arent free trailing it are paying for it so it really free not really if your already a member like me whose paying the subscription so i paid for the album and yall on government assistant riding the tax payers dollars till your trail is up lol just saying

that chances ? was a mixtape he played it off like it was an album it wasnt its wasnt even his joint it was his friends/band album last time i checked his name wasnt Donnie

Itunes doesnt cost to sign up, it was dropped on there so thats free...and u just said u paid for the album so the ? are u talking about

And itunes doesnt have mixtapes, doesnt matter whose ? it was it was free...get out them feelings bruh and embrace reality

This ? is gettin better after each listen, bumped it early this morning in the whip and its growing

Nope

That hardcopy gonna be legit bruh...this ? ridin too but u can tell its missing sone features or something

Songs just cut the ? off and end without warning

But if it is im not disappointed, although a CD i can jam at ignant levels with no noise distortion
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this thread is bipolar lots of love and dislike
    If I dont hear anything about CD releases by the weekend ima just get Tidal

Been really wanting to hear Chance verse
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FYI: Chance also murked Busta Rhymes on a track called Hello
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope

That hardcopy gonna be legit bruh...this ? ridin too but u can tell its missing sone features or something

But if it is im not disappointed, although a CD i can jam at ignant levels with no noise distortion

This right here take 30 hours for example my brother was playing it and I was like you have the version without Andre 3000 he was surprised, let him listened to the version with Andre on it and he was like damn There's probably multiple different versions of this album.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »

Nope

This right here take 30 hours for example my brother was playing it and I was like you have the version without Andre 3000 he was surprised, let him listened to the version with Andre on it and he was like damn There's probably multiple different versions of this album.

30 hours my favorite song off of the album but the version without 3000 is better
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    Even though Kanye and swizz beatz try very hard to destroy Famous I still love it because that beat! wow I love the whole track, I need an instrumental or a remix with a decent rapper on it and Swizz beats banned from putting any vocal on it. Oh and Feedback is fire, Kanye spitting slightly better on this one to be fair to him.

That was a arena rap beat built for talking ? which i why I love the Taylor Swift shot starting it.... to me its less like an Eminem gimmick and more like something Sean Price would say. And I like how they switch it up before Rihanna gets annoying.

Like to me this ironically feels lile Kanye's most "fun" album.

And as far as I'm concerned, Facts went from Krillen to Super Saiyan in this muhfucka SHIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEET
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    I see Havoc in the production credits but this Charlie Heat ? just got put on the map............
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    I'm hard pressed to find a song I don't like

I didn't ? with Fade (those beats are just toooooo tough tho. Get that 80's Scarface coke vibe). One of my favs now

Didn't ? with Freestyle 4 at first but after reading Mikey catch on how it plays into I love Kayne I like it (I gotta hear them right after each other tho)

Once (If) the album drop I can see myself getting rid of Low Lights (cool testimonial but she can't top what she did on ULB) and Silver surfer (probably should move it to right before Waves)

I wish ULB had a real Ye verse. FSMH, Part 2 (I know but that fake Future ? is bananas), and Feedback were longer

Hell he should have got a Cudi verse on FSMH and Sean on Feedback. Wishful thinking tho