Ladies: Male Feminists - Hell or Naw?

Options

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    We talking ACTUAL feminism or this extreme new-age ? masquerading as feminism?

Exactly...? need to understand that most WOMEN don't even subscribe to that crazy ? .
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pusss Asss ? , What's Wrong With You?
    zzombie wrote: »
    jono wrote: »

Or what their personal opinion of feminism is.

The bottomline is if you believe in equality you want for your daughter the same thing you want for yourself or your son. Its not an argument to be had really, its pointless bickering.

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

women cannot be equal to men the same way apples cannot be equal to oranges the whole problem with feminism is that it tries to force an unnatural equality onto society. Instead of everyone embracing the natural role their biology tends to support, feminism teaches women that they are some thing they can never totally be. equal.

we are a sexually dimorphic species males and females are not equal.

Fair ≠ Equal
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's Honorable, Respectable,...
    If women want to be navy seals are join the fire department they still have to go through a rigorous training regiment to prove they are fit.

Less about being Equal and more about equal opportunity.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The bottomline is if you believe in equality you want for your daughter the same thing you want for yourself or your son. Its not an argument to be had really, its pointless bickering.

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

Come on bruh......you know we're not talking about "equality" when discussing feminism.

At least that's not the part most people have a problem with.

It's the male-bashing, feminazi aspect of it that most people take exception to.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

women cannot be equal to men the same way apples cannot be equal to oranges the whole problem with feminism is that it tries to force an unnatural equality onto society. Instead of everyone embracing the natural role their biology tends to support, feminism teaches women that they are some thing they can never totally be. equal.

Fair ≠ Equal

oh so you don't want to treat them as equals you what to treat them fair but Men do that already.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

Come on bruh......you know we're not talking about "equality" when discussing feminism.

It's the male-bashing, feminazi aspect of it that most people take exception to.

Then the argument needs to be against the "feminazis" and not every woman that wants equality and equal opportunities.

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Exactly...? need to understand that most WOMEN don't even subscribe to that crazy ? .

Making jokes about feminists and feminism and whatnot is far more entertaining than actually having an intelligent conversation about modern day 'feminism'.
  • zzombie
    Options
    There was a time when i figured that feminism was okay because it was just an ideology that promoted fairer treatment of women but the more i investigated this ideology the more i saw it for what it really is. EVIL.

It's not just the feminazis that need to be eradicated it's feminism period because the real goal of feminism to the emasculation of men.
  • zzombie
    Options

Making jokes about feminists and feminism and whatnot is far more entertaining than actually having an intelligent conversation about modern day 'feminism'.

You can't have an intelligent conversation about modern day feminism because the entire ideology is intellectually bankrupt
  • mryounggun
    Options
    anyway male feminsist such as @jono @mryounggun and i suspect that ? boy @JusDre313 are just one step away from being like @Tragedy1 nothing but bunch of ? holding, androgynous, pacifist,human ? kit ? boys.

All you ? need testosterone injections

No amount of name-calling or jokes or whatever will make you any less of s sociopath, my ? . ? bless.
  • zzombie
    Options
    anyway male feminsist such as @jono @mryounggun and i suspect that ? boy @JusDre313 are just one step away from being like @Tragedy1 nothing but bunch of ? holding, androgynous, pacifist,human ? kit ? boys.

No amount of name-calling or jokes or whatever will make you any less of s sociopath, my ? . ? bless.

and no amount for letting your wife ? you with a ? will turn you into a female you male feminist ? and by the way i may be name calling but i'm not joking.

this is you future ?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPSLnZn4phQ
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

Then the argument needs to be against the "feminazis" and not every woman that wants equality and equal opportunities.

True, only problem is the fact that the feminazis/male bashers are the most vocal part of the feminist movement.

Therefore, that's the first thing most people think about when they think of feminism.
  • mryounggun
    Options

and no amount for letting your wife ? you with a ? will turn you into a female you male feminist ? and by the way i may be name calling but i'm not joking.

this is you future ?

I'm gonna keep it 100% real. If given the choice of my son being a Jamaican moral-midget sociopath and a '? ', I'd definitely choose '? '. But that's just me.
  • zzombie
    Options

this is you future ?

I'm gonna keep it 100% real. If given the choice of my son being a Jamaican moral-midget sociopath and a '? ', I'd definitely choose '? '. But that's just me.

You are going to dress that lil ? is skirts and halter tops aren't you?? ? ?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black men shouldn't participate in feminism.

That's my take on it.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options

What is new age feminism?

@atribecalledgabi

How do you view feminist males "new age" or traditional?
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men who are male femnazi's are just in it for sexual reasons. Black women should not partake in feminism.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

Fair ≠ Equal

oh so you don't want to treat them as equals you what to treat them fair but Men do that already.

Yes. I believe fair is not the same as equal. Like a body we are all connected, but even though the body is connected each part cannot receive the same thing. For example if my capillaries receive the equal amount of blood flow as my arteries, the body will die because the capillaries weren't built for that. Both very vital but not equal. Everything has a position to play.
  • zzombie
    edited February 2016
    Options

this is you future ?

You are going to dress that lil ? is skirts and halter tops aren't you?? ? ?

I'm gonna keep it 100% real. If given the choice between that and tying him to a fence and beating him within an inch of his life for stealing a beef patty or whatever your idiot father did to cause your extreme PTSD, I'd choose the latter. But that's just me.

This is fine...we can do this all day.

Go!

Nah you wrong for slandering my father he tied me to the tree and beat me for torturing and killing the neighbors goat and that was some of the least of the ? i did as a child.

his treatment worked i turned out not to be a serial killer so don't worry about me worry about your son ending up like this lil ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuvAGJV5E-w

• zzombie
    Options

Sex
    Sexual orientation
    Religion

Doesn't matter.

Fair ≠ Equal

Yes. I believe fair is not the same as equal. Like a body we are all connected, but even though the body is connected each part cannot receive the same thing. For example if my capillaries receive the equal amount of blood flow as my arteries, the body will die because the capillaries weren't built for that. Both very vital but not equal. Everything has a position to play.

well that philosophy makes sense