The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Options

Comments

• Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ainge said there was a 3 team deal on the table where the 3rd team pulled out last minute, not sure with who or for what

Sure..........
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shouts to my ? Chris Paul aka the point gawd aka THE GOAT.26 points in the 2nd half he was shamgodin ? pullin up hittin mid range J's and continues to lead the set to wins without blake 19-5 holla

Spurs looked mad sluggish last night until the middle of the 3rd.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol now ? wanna claim the clips again..
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

I'm sorry for his loss but all that Christian rhetoric took away from the speech. To each his own though I suppose.

Your screen name makes this comment very ironic

What does being blessed have to do with Christianity? Blessings only come if you're a Christian? The child can't just be blessed by ? ? Lol....I'll just leave these here for you...

depositphotos_31783059-Two-black-shovels.jpg

Yeah you took that way left...never said blessings are a Christian only thing...just said it's ironic you criticize a man for his faith when your sn denotes a similar belief in at the very least a higher power
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

I'm sorry for his loss but all that Christian rhetoric took away from the speech. To each his own though I suppose.

Your screen name makes this comment very ironic

What does being blessed have to do with Christianity? Blessings only come if you're a Christian? The child can't just be blessed by ? ? Lol....I'll just leave these here for you...

depositphotos_31783059-Two-black-shovels.jpg

Yeah you took that way left...never said blessings are a Christian only thing...just said it's ironic you criticize a man for his faith when your sn denotes a similar belief in at the very least a higher power

I didn't criticize his beliefs, I said I wasnt feeling the Christian rhetoric BUT, like I said in the post to each his own. It really was that simple man lol...nice attempt though. You IC ? are infamous for straw man arguments haha!
  • Beta
    Options
    Lol @ sleepy floyd
  • Beta
    Options
    Shout out to my man John wall aka the GOAT starting off this back to back to back with 17, 11, 6 and 4 steals against the jazz...he's been making that 3 pointer lately while carrying these corpses and averaging 20 and 10. Markieff unstable ass should help out alot

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What team markieff brother on
  • Beta
    Options
    What team markieff brother on

Pistons
  • Beta
    Options
    14 game night tonight..should be fun

Pistons/wizards
    Jazz/Celtics
    Warriors/blazers
    Pacers/Thunder

And maybe wolves/grizzlies
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin McHale on Dwight Howard: "After he loses, five minutes later he's over that loss.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I don't see nothing wrong with that, you prepare for the next game. Now if he's joking around acting like a clown then that's a problem knowing Dwight it's that.
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    markieff was the most talented guy to get moved yesterday + hes young and unlike the current wizards big men hes not a corpse and also on a really cheap contract so i really like that move for washington

he will be better than anyone they would have drafted outside of 9 and it would have taken 3+ years to develop that player anyways and theyd be wasting years of john walls prime on the off chance they develop an impact player, without even mentioning ernies drafting acumen so its not like the wizards have much to lose at this point

theyre 2 or 3 games from a playoff spot so this move either helps get them there or the whole thing implodes and he chokes randy whitman to death in a team huddle

thats a win win
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Knicks signed your boy to a 10 day contract!!!! @MillzOG

and

Joe Johnson would sign with the Cavaliers if he works a buyout with the Nets and reaches free agency, sources tell Chris Haynes of the Northeast Ohio Media Group and the Cleveland Plain Dealer.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this ? LeBron bout to have Iso Joe on his team.....This Dude LMAO!
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited February 2016
    Options
    C's just waived David Lee.JJ Hickson just got waived too

Shams charania is another good nba reporter if y'all didn't already know
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, I remember when David Lee used to be worth a damn
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Man, y'all trippin if you dont think JJ would be a good look for Cleveland. He has plenty left in him.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Idk bout JJ

Imagine him off the bench instead of RJ
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Ainge said there was a 3 team deal on the table where the 3rd team pulled out last minute, not sure with who or for what

Sure..........

Yea I'm making ? up you ? ass clown, don't respond to me

? don't wanna go play for the ? Celtics B. Note to Celtics fans, stop kidding yourselves. Do you know why y'all have all those "assets"? Cause ? ass Danny Ainge know damn well ain't nobody signing there in FA. Y'all assets are overrated as ? . Your team is full of role players. You would have to package at least 4 of them average role players just to get an All Star back?

And don't give me that IT an All Star ? either. Let's keep it 100 right now. They only reason that ? even made the All Star team is because Kyrie was coming off his injury. All those wack ass guards in the East in the All Star game. The only one who actually played like an All Star was John Wall. If the league wasn't being so shady to us for firing our coach and getting in their feelings Love would have been an All Star too.

And if yo ? ass don't think Kevin Love is an All Star than why the ? y'all keep putting out fake ass trade rumors trying to get him. It's cause the Celtics want that white boy on their team and they'll stop at nothing to get him.

So y'all was real close to a blockbuster deal huh?

• TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see. Heat at Hawks tonight. Bosh is out. Whiteside is suspended. And now Wade is out cause of a sore knee

113RhN1oBm1yCc.gif
This discussion has been closed.