50 Cent Ordered To Explain Cash-Filled IG Photos In Bankruptcy Court

Options

Comments

• ethos
    ethos Members Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real interested how this plays out. Funny ? is there is already precedent for this. In the court hands now.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The problem is that the bankruptcy courts have been doing this for years. They know every trick in the book, 50s new at this.

He's gonna have to keep paying these legal fees to prove he's broke, which totally defeats the purpose.

If he goes broke trying to prove he's broke then its an L.

And if and when its all over and he still has money, then he's gonna have to pay Ross's BM.

He can't win; He's either broke or he has money, and if he has money he'll have to pay up.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? posing with stacks of cash, is the equivalent of attention ? on Instagram posing scantily clad.

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 can always say the money is fake, but if he's not careful he might end up owing more money. He should try to settle with his creditors now cuz this ? is getting out of hand.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't you click on an IG photo and see when it was uploaded?

He's an idiot if any of those photos are new.
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't pay that broad either...
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Woodface tryna explain his muuunkee behavior on IG 2 a white woman Chelsea handler judge n court is gonna b a hip hop klassik
    Meek look weird as ? with a hat on. He must have a funny shaped head

Follow that wit a NO MANN! cuz u sound ? i highly doubt meek will get upset or care a male on the net thinks he has a weird shaped head when hes fukin Quentin Miller dream girl n real life...
  • gee757
    Options
    son you hate 50 so much its borderline ? , you follow his every move just to say some corny hateful ? . lmao.

Son wat u just said was ? dunny........wtf r u worried bout my posts when idgaf about u or ya posts cuz son that's ? dunny.....& ? u son u ain't from bad newz va so ? how u feel dunny lol
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No doubt in my mind 50 got stacks of money hidden everywhere. But yeah, this should be a no-brainer to defend. Rappers show stacks of cash.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All hail pecos bill
  • gee757
    Options

I flagged for NOT having 'muuunkee' in it. Yo slippin ass.

I was 2 bizzy sonnin that square on y he's ? worrying bout another males post who don't give a ? about his existence n the dun language
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »

I flagged for NOT having 'muuunkee' in it. Yo slippin ass.

I was 2 bizzy sonnin that square on y he's ? worrying bout another males post who don't give a ? about his existence n the dun language

Flagged again.
  • gee757
    Options
    Flagged again.

& just like him u r a ? 2 worrying bout a male posters posts hitting reactions like homotional ? ...how bout speaking on the topic instead of male stalking me ? actin like a muuunkee there lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50 got no.
    Chill
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tell them thats Tony Yayo's money

Even the judge gon say "? please "

Chill yayo platinum
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    son you hate 50 so much its borderline ? , you follow his every move just to say some corny hateful ? . lmao.

Son wat u just said was ? dunny........wtf r u worried bout my posts when idgaf about u or ya posts cuz son that's ? dunny.....& ? u son u ain't from bad newz va so ? how u feel dunny lol

Son you been ranting the same woodface/ munkee lines about 50 for years now you need new material you looking like Bill Bellamy with the jokes smh lmao ? always screaming bad news like thats a great place to live it's must be boring as ? since you been on the same ? for over 5 years lmao.
    ? be acting like scorned woman lmao,
    Back to 50 he will alright in this case it's a ton of reasons he can explain how the photos.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flagged again.

& just like him u r a ? 2 worrying bout a male posters posts hitting reactions like homotional ? ...how bout speaking on the topic instead of male stalking me ? actin like a muuunkee there lol

Feelings
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    easy to brush over wit the right lawyer...ya'll laughing at the "maintaining image" line but thats exactly what it will come down to....

end result he might have to stop posting pics with cash....if that