• JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    I never wanna Fall in Love again .

...? 's the worst ? feeling .

This gimmick is wearing thin yo

That's good you think its a Gimmick .

U live in a city w fine ass females where 80% of the ? are ? ......go get you some ?

Yall gon stop the atl slander

You know wasn't ? slanderous about that post bruh...? have like 3 different ? pride weeks a year...? calling their homeboys just to make sure they not coming down there for Rainbow Weekend....and Atl has some of tha baddest "regular chicks" going...all facts

He coulda at least said 20%...this ? said 80% brah .
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    I never wanna Fall in Love again .

...? 's the worst ? feeling .

This gimmick is wearing thin yo

That's good you think its a Gimmick .

U live in a city w fine ass females where 80% of the ? are ? ......go get you some ?

Yall gon stop the atl slander

You know wasn't ? slanderous about that post bruh...? have like 3 different ? pride weeks a year...? calling their homeboys just to make sure they not coming down there for Rainbow Weekend....and Atl has some of tha baddest "regular chicks" going...all facts

He coulda at least said 20%...this ? said 80% brah .

I'm a gambler and I wouldn't take tha under on that 20% bro...
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Cunt_Lyfe Members, Writer Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reading about the myth of Irish slavery and Irish slaveholders in America.

LOL and that ridiculous, anti-Black Irish white ? Zee said that the Irish were too poor to own slaves and that we had "a lot in common". FOH.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    ? _Lyfe wrote: »

LOL and that ridiculous, anti-Black Irish white ? Zee said that the Irish were too poor to own slaves and that we had "a lot in common". FOH.

Well, she's not.wasn't totally wrong. Catholics (Irish, Italians etc..) had a rough time when they first got here but being white or slightly off-white gave them a leg up ultimately.

That said both groups ended up being more racist than white (read: English, Spanish) settlers over time.

• Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options

Zee woulda got that work if she was closer than 5,000 miles away.
  • Samael
    Samael Members Posts: 31 ✭✭
    Options

Man she really did a number on you.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Samael wrote: »

So did them Chicken Nuggets
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited February 2016
    Options
    jono wrote: »

Well, she's not.wasn't totally wrong. Catholics (Irish, Italians etc..) had a rough time when they first got here but being white or slightly off-white gave them a leg up ultimately.

That said both groups ended up being more racist than white (read: English, Spanish) settlers over time.

? the Irish. When they got over here, in order to assimilate, they adopted an anti-Black attitude. In the labor movement, in order to assure themselves wages, they purposefully made sure to exclude poor Black working people from organizing. Why you think Boston is so racist?

Also, in Louisiana, there were plenty of Irish slaveholders--my last name is a result of that.

We have more in common with indigenous immigrants from Central America and Black immigrants from the islands/Africa than we do with the Irish.

Home girl was just an anti-Black liar all around.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    Samael wrote: »

Transparent troll attempt.
  • jono
    Options

? the Irish. When they got over here, in order to assimilate, they adopted an anti-Black attitude. In the labor movement, in order to assure themselves wages, they purposefully made sure to exclude poor Black working people from organizing.

Also, in Louisiana, there were plenty of Irish slaveholders--my last name is a result of that.

We have more in common with indigenous immigrants from Central America and Black immigrants from the islands/Africa than we do with the Irish.

Home girl was just a liar all around.

Oh definitely ? the Irish. But the Irish are the ? of Europe, that much is a fact.
  • jono
    Options
    Australians are the same. They are Europe's trash, in fact the United States and Australia are both dumping grounds for European waste.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

? the Irish. When they got over here, in order to assimilate, they adopted an anti-Black attitude. In the labor movement, in order to assure themselves wages, they purposefully made sure to exclude poor Black working people from organizing.

Oh definitely ? the Irish. But the Irish are the ? of Europe, that much is a fact.

*shrugs*

I'd hesitate to call them "? of Europe" because it's appropriating our experience.

Discrimination against them was all religion/class based, anyway.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Australians are the same. They are Europe's trash, in fact the United States and Australia are both dumping grounds for European waste.

Well, yeah, for people who were imprisoned by the English crown.

I don't feel sorry for white Australians--only the Aboriginals.
  • jono
    Options

*shrugs*

I'd hesitate to call them "? of Europe" because it's appropriating our experience.

Yes thats my point though. They are as white as all other Europeans but because they were largely illiterate, Catholics the whites here didn't want them.

• Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

*shrugs*

Yes thats my point though. They are as white as all other Europeans but because they were largely illiterate, Catholics the whites here didn't want them.

I don't call white people in Europe the "? " of anything, because they've always adopted anti-Blackness in order to assimilate here.

Everyone celebrates St. Patrick's Day now, so again, I have no sympathy for them here at all.
  • jono
    Options

No me either but it goes to show how Europeans treat their own undesirables. You can't expect them to treat others any better.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options

No me either but it goes to show how Europeans treat their own undesirables. You can't expect them to treat others any better.

*shrugs*

White people gonna white.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @tha_bride22

Did you know there was a Free Black Women's library pop-up shop yesterday on the South Side? :)
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This old ass Irish dude was our building engineer....one day he s talking my ear off about how the irish and blacks were slaving together and built a bond while slaving...and also irish slaves created blues music......man i was looking like if u dont get the ? out of my face
  • jono
    Options

*shrugs*

I don't call white people in Europe the "? " of anything, because they've always adopted anti-Blackness in order to assimilate here.

Everyone celebrates St. Patrick's Day now, so again, I have no sympathy for them here at all.

I think most of the people who support St. Patrick's Day just like to drink and party, same with Cinco De Mayo, nobody knows or cares what the hell they are celebrating.

Its distressing to see black folks celebrating that ? though, I dont get it.
  • Cunt_Lyfe
    Options
    got two books on Gender Inequality in the Hood and The Blues and Black feminism

:)
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Good to see I guess...... hopefully they get paid