Cheap Seats Whats On Your Mind Thread

Options

Comments

• D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Again Georgetown need to FIRE John Thompson III ASAP

The Wizards need to FIRE Randy Whittman and Ernie Grunfeld in the locker room after the last game of the season. We should also just play for a lottery pick and stop thinking about making the playoffs.

Kelly Oubre jr should get all the back up minutes for Bradley Beal and Otto Porter every game the rest of the season.

I will never coach youth sports!! I think it will lead me to have either a heart attack or some type of early stress related death. Reasons being too many damn soft kids, referees are some ? , too many freaky single moms and too many fathers who think they really tough. I have plenty of fun watching the games though which is most important.

Hate that kids who sorry as ? parents feel they deserve to play and rules have been put into place to make sure that they get to play a certain amount of minutes. More development teams or leagues should be created for these types of kids. ? just ? up the flow of games when they get in.

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

The Wizards need to FIRE Randy Whittman and Ernie Grunfeld in the locker room after the last game of the season. We should also just play for a lottery pick and stop thinking about making the playoffs.

Kelly Oubre jr should get all the back up minutes for Bradley Beal and Otto Porter every game the rest of the season.

I will never coach youth sports!! I think it will lead me to have either a heart attack or some type of early stress related death. Reasons being too many damn soft kids, referees are some ? ,

stopped reading at the bolded...what did we do to you?
  • AP21
    Options
    sorry to report guys

my happy hour plans from friday were aborted when i got to the place

that ? had tumbleweeds rolling in front of it...had to settle for Jack in the box
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

I will never coach youth sports!! I think it will lead me to have either a heart attack or some type of early stress related death. Reasons being too many damn soft kids, referees are some ? ,

Didn't mean all but you damn well some of your fellow refs are some ? .
  • AP21
    Options

this is true lol

i just wanted to know what your personal experience was with them
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finally got around to listening to that Dave East Hate Me Now tape......

giphy.gif

Now in regular rotation
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Finally got around to listening to that Dave East Hate Me Now tape......

giphy.gif

Now in regular rotation
    Check Straight out of Harlem as well brotha man

https://youtu.be/nRpaowUH5QE
  • D. Morgan
    Options

this is true lol

Its just the inconsistency with the calls more than anything. Even if you calling every little thing call the ? both ways. Most people will hate that you calling every little thing but they can RESPECT it if you calling it both ways.

Some other stuff but that is the biggest issue
  • AP21
    Options

this is true lol

Its just the inconsistency with the calls more than anything. Even if you calling every little thing call the ? both ways. Most people will hate that you calling every little thing but they can RESPECT it if you calling it both ways.

Some other stuff but that is the biggest issue

the biggest problem is there is black and white, and there is the grey area. Any joker can get a black and white striped shirt and blow the whistle, but a referee knows how to manage the game in b/t the black and white areas.

I can be on a crew with two other officials that wont call anything, but if its in my area, i'll call it, and they get in their feelings.

I'm the one on the crew trying to establish credibility for the crew, but i cant be the ONLY one calling the calls b/c the coaches will expect me to call all of those calls instead of them. Thats why we are responsible for 33 1/3 area of the court. im not reaching across the court to call some ? . Thats how you lose credibility. If im the strongest official in the crew, i will reach just to keep things balanced, but i'll talk to the other two and let them know, they gotta blow the whistle, but as a practice, i dont call anything outside my area.
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MillzOG wrote: »
    Beezus wrote: »
    This pillow I bought got me feeling like I'm sleeping in the clouds
    Nothing like a good pillow B)

Yo what kinda pillow you got? I been tryna find a good pillows for so long lol. I bought a super comfortable expensive bed but it still ain't GOAT yet ? my pillows are trash

I bought a down pillow from nordstrom's I sink in it :)
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jury duty , woat, hate getting up b4 12 especially on a day off
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I throw those ? in the garbage, I've never been to a jury duty summons. They can't prove I got that letter
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not gonna lie I was bout to til I saw the possibility of a warrant lol
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jury duty , woat, hate getting up b4 12 especially on a day off

I got one too smh
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I were starting a NBA team today I'd take DeMarcus Cousins over Anthony Davis.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been sent about 7 of those things since I started voting, they not wasting their time arresting people for that ? .

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So it was linda cohns 5000th SC. I forgot who it was, but I remember ? said he would smash smh and she bad

It was smokelahoma. That roasting he got was epic
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    detcatinva wrote: »
    So it was linda cohns 5000th SC. I forgot who it was, but I remember ? said he would smash smh and she bad

It was smokelahoma. That roasting he got was epic

It ended up with him daring people to fly to Oklahoma to fight him right lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I were starting a NBA team today I'd take DeMarcus Cousins over Anthony Davis.

And why?
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You'd be the only one
  • Beezus
    Beezus Members Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Starting my diet today
    I ate so bad this weekend :/
  • AP21
    Options

how high are you right now?
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I wouldn't his attitude sucks
  • AP21
    Options
    I've been sent about 7 of those things since I started voting, they not wasting their time arresting people for that ? .

they just picked up a dude for not paying back a $1500 school loan from like 1989

you can get picked up for not going to jury duty

• wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

And why?

How many times have we heard that players need to have that "dog" in them? Cousins has that, Davis hasn't shown that he does.

I think I need to be told why I should take Davis over Cousins. Davis hasn't shown that he can do anything Cousins can't do.
This discussion has been closed.