The Ill Community Sample Flip Thread: Volume 7

Options
Lou Cypher
Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in The Reason
Hey everybody!

Welcome to Official Ill Community Sample Flip Thread! Volume 7! Im your host, Louis.

If this is your first visit to the sample flip thread, you can find the rules for the competition and the 3 records that were picked for this volume of the competition here: https://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/542019/the-ill-community-sample-flip-thread-vol-7-the-samples/p1

When you get a few minutes, please take some time to listen to all of our producers work and vote on which beat you think was the best! We would really love to hear everyone's thoughts and provide feedback to make this competition bigger and better each volume!

This volume of the comp we've had 5 beatmakers turn in their work before the deadline! First up...

@Lab Baby sampling all 3 records:

Sampled Harold Melvin and the Blue Notes - Try To Live A Day at 0:00 - 0:30 and 3:06

Sampled Brian Bennett - Image at 2:34 - 2:54

Sampled Archie Whitewater - Hulk at 0:10 and 1:16 - 1:20

@KINGEC sampling Harold Melvin and The Bluenotes - Try to Live A Day

@BenjaminE sampling "The Image":

@Fosheezy sampling "The Image":

@5 Grand Sampling "Image":

Please everyone take a listen to your fellow poster's hard work and let us know who you think made the best beat with a comment and/or a vote on the poll!

Be on the lookout every month for the Ill Community Sample Flip Series! Next up is Volume 8 (The Beatles Edition)

@_Goldie_ if we could get a sticky swap nh that would be dope.

@producers sorry, i looked for chitlins thread where he @'d everyone on the board, but it looks like his last few threads only had that short list. @Young_Chitlin if you still have the list you copy and pasted in your food threads with almost every active poster in it, it would be really appreciated if you could post it in here spoilered (so it doesnt take up the whole page) we could really use some activity in here. Or if anyone besides chitlin can copy and paste that list it would be GOAT.

@Sion still need that banner or some ? to post if you ever get freetime. I lost the last thing you made because i was deleting all my PM's when the hackers came back rofl.

The Ill Community Sample Flip Thread: Volume 7 21 votes

Lab Baby - A Day in ? 's Image
52%
vespesianusbigbird_1bdbdbdKINGECLou CypherBenjaminERue_FlexingtonKingFreemanRanxxBangEm_Bart Fosheezy 11 votes
KINGEC - Magnificent
19%
Cain7figzBrideofKillajvlioo 4 votes
BenjaminE - Infinity Gauntlet
4%
Young Stef 1 vote
Fosheezy - 2nd Life
23%
Roster Player #99emaculateCeLLaR-DooRmosincredibleLab Baby 5 votes
5 Grand - Hulk
0%

Comments