ADHD! SHUT DA F*** UUUUUUP!!!!

Options

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MoralOral wrote: »
    Yeah...if i cant out nude,no ? ..the homie lou,..

Ima need to step away from this IC ? for a few months.

Holla at yall in April

Da ? is wrong with you?

Lol
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    From opp block 2 opp block it's 4-5 hangin out the window bandana covering the face then skurr, skurr

Then back to HQ to smoke a phat swisher
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Between Goldie and I hotel have claimed to 2 of the 6 female posters on te IC...thats a great percentage

There's a couple more that we talked about on the battle rap show , but we'll keep those to ourselves lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »
    Soooo @_Goldie_ and @Elzo69Renaissance y'all gonna let a furry boot wearing, band drum major hat rocking, football pads with dandelions coming out of it having, platinum wig sporting, not even rhyming no more ? come between this Hotel ? thing of ours (pause nh)?! For shame smh

#ItsJust3HotelNiggazInACadillac (nh again just incase)

You have forgotten the PINK GUN bruh, an essential piece of 3K's artistic equipement.
    You can have it in you Hotel room bruh.
    Its yours, nobody else is.

Only thing pink in a hotel room with me will be found between tha ? of a respectable young lady....I don't know if Backwoods are even sold in France so you don't get tha choice of them or beatdowns...I think it's best if you just stay outta official Hotel ? biz bro...

#HotelNiggazHaveZeroToleranceForFaggotry

Insecure Hotel ? I see. Gimme that pink gun back and let me gun down a woman's ass with it...
    You have lost the Calcio
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Between Goldie and I hotel have claimed to 2 of the 6 female posters on te IC...thats a great percentage

Who are you with ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »

There's a couple more that we talked about on the battle rap show , but we'll keep those to ourselves lol

cuz you know who, did you know what but lets keep between me and you....
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo @_Goldie_ and @Elzo69Renaissance y'all gonna let a furry boot wearing, band drum major hat rocking, football pads with dandelions coming out of it having, platinum wig sporting, not even rhyming no more ? come between this Hotel ? thing of ours (pause nh)?! For shame smh

You have forgotten the PINK GUN bruh, an essential piece of 3K's artistic equipement.

Only thing pink in a hotel room with me will be found between tha ? of a respectable young lady....I don't know if Backwoods are even sold in France so you don't get tha choice of them or beatdowns...I think it's best if you just stay outta official Hotel ? biz bro...

Insecure Hotel ? I see. Gimme that pink gun back and let me gun down a woman's ass with it...
    You have lost the Calcio

Smh...you a weird cat bro
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    9thSide wrote: »
    From opp block 2 opp block it's 4-5 hangin out the window bandana covering the face then skurr, skurr

Bonsoir gunny
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited February 2016
    Options
    huh? :/

That's a line from the "takeover" , you're slippin Reese, your ? been havin you listening to too much cyhi lol
  • blatalian
    Options

Soooo tha numbers may be better?? Lol
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

You have lost the Calcio

Nope. As an America E -CITIZEN I m just exercising my rights to carry a gun and defend myself.
    Any female ? display is considered as a threat in my book.

I have to protect myself
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    before these ? know what s going on, we hit them w the " o that was your girl,? I thought I recognized her"
  • blatalian
    Options

You have lost the Calcio

Nope. As an America E -CITIZEN I m just exercising my rights to carry a gun and defend myself.
    Any female ? display is considered as a threat in my book.

I have to protect myself

I think I'm voting for Trump so that ? puts a wall up between tha US and France smh...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    before these ? know what s going on, we hit them w the " o that was your girl,? I thought I recognized her"

They will get rid of you Cesar style!!! And ill be there just to make sure they Stab your face bruh.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pumpkin Seeds are a delicious low carb snack that I think everyone should enjoy.
  • 9thSide
    Options

Bonsoir gunny

Ello guv
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hotels also bodybagged Westie s argumentative ass....

Good job running off one of the few females left on here.

Guess I'm gonna have to McCallister stalk @scorpio4lfe as retribution.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I miss Westie, she was a nice girl.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    Pumpkin Seeds are a delicious snack that I think everyone should enjoy.

• 9thSide
    Options
    Why would anyone wear a Nike polo instead of a Gucci polo

I just do not get kit i really do not get how some people do not like classy clothing that actually looks good
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Hotels also bodybagged Westie s argumentative ass....

Good job running off one of the few females left on here.

Guess I'm gonna have to McCallister stalk @scorpio4lfe as retribution.

lol she ran herself off jk shes here ...and Scorpio one of us tho fall back
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    @Beezus how could you cosign this? Smh.

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Why would anyone wear a Nike polo instead of a Gucci polo

I just do not get kit i really do not get how some people do not like classy clothing that actually looks good

The price I think