The Official Kanye West - 'T.L.O.P' Album Thread Discussion

Options

Comments

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ye was crooning on ? and hit girls

Homecoming, Flashing Lights, The Glory

The highs on Graduation are so high, those 2 sub par joints don't even matter
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I've listened to this album enough. Time to let it sit now.

I rank his albums at the moment:

LR
    CD
    MBDTF
    TFLOP
    Graduation
    808s
    Yeezus

I dont think this is going to change. I never was a huge fan of Graduation.

Id def put Graduation ahead of this. But oddly enough those rankings dont bother me. To me thats not even a compliment saying this his 4th best album tho lol

Bc 808s and Yeezus are eclectic, read: not good.

Graduation is basic. A good album for sure but thats it, good. Barely

• S2J
    Options
    My personal TLOP tracklist.

1-ULB
    2-Father Stretch My Hands
    3-Highlights
    4-Waves
    5-No More Parties
    6-30 Hours
    7-Love Kanye
    8-FML
    9-Wolves
    10-Real Friends
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...OK.. WHO THE HELL IS THIS BROOKLYN NGGA NAMED DESIGNER THAT STOLE FUTURE WHOOOOLLLEE STYLE?
  • Tsotsi Cape Town
    Tsotsi Cape Town Members Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    ...OK.. WHO THE HELL IS THIS BROOKLYN NGGA NAMED DESIGNER THAT STOLE FUTURE WHOOOOLLLEE STYLE?

Apparently the ? been known as the "hook man" for a minute now,was gonna sign originally as a writer, a couple labels been tryna sign him but ultimately he ended up on GOOD
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    *I don't like the album*

*makes the most posts in thread*

maxresdefault1.jpg

Fitting cuz this dame dash is his favorite
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »

Apparently the ? been known as the "hook man" for a minute now,was gonna sign originally as a writer, a couple labels been tryna sign him but ultimately he ended up on GOOD

..THAT WHOLE NY NGA STEALIN FUTURES WHOLLLLLE SOUND AND STYLE IS SUPER LAME
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I might have critised this album lots but I do love the flow. I can just press play and let it run and each song flows nicely from one to the next. Plus there are lots of tracks to shake it to whilst I'm doing the house work.

I tried shaking my hips to it, I'm just not feeling it.

Views From The 6 will have you shakin your hips!

*Shakes hips out of thread*
  • S2J
    edited February 2016
    Options
    BDBIID wrote: »
    *I don't like the album*

*makes the most posts in thread*

maxresdefault1.jpg

Fitting cuz this dame dash is his favorite

Lol Why you little ? -child accepting midget, dont you backtalk me boy hahaha
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Is a physical release coming for TLOP ? How much did it stream on TiDal ?

Nvm Google said Kanye will never sell it and if you want it you can only get it on Tidal.

That's why the Sales for this album will look low.
  • FishNChips
    Options
    I'm sure a physical version will come eventually. Def jam will let yet get away with a lot of ? , but not putting out a physical copy would probably lose them money no matter how the album is received
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FishNChips wrote: »
    I'm sure a physical version will come eventually. Def jam will let yet get away with a lot of ? , but not putting out a physical copy would probably lose them money no matter how the album is received

If by physical I hope you're including mp3/AAC (in other words, putting it up for sell). I say that because haven't they put out digital only LPs in the past? Also, it costs money to press albums so how much money are they really losing out on?
  • TheBossman
    edited February 2016
    Options

For some reason, Tidal ain't releasing the stream numbers. But it went gold in illegal downloads LOL

That's the sad part, if he just went the conventional way he would of sold 200k first week easy. But no, he's trying to put over tidal for his big Brother jay. My question is why isn't Jay himself putting out a tidal only album it's his company.

Kanye could be a good friend, real ? , but I'm not ? up my money for another ? company.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody cares about record sales

There's no money in that that matters
  • TheBossman
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Nobody cares about record sales

There's no money in that that matters

I partially agree, digital downloads are just as important these days. But tell the bolded to adele......
  • FishNChips
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »

For some reason, Tidal ain't releasing the stream numbers. But it went gold in illegal downloads LOL

That's the sad part, if he just went the conventional way he would of sold 200k first week easy. But no, he's trying to put over tidal for his big Brother jay. My question is why isn't Jay himself putting out a tidal only album it's his company.

Kanye could be a good friend, real ? , but I'm not ? up my money for another ? company.
    Cosign a jay tidal only album. Funny thing is he doesn't need to even record a new album. Guarantee he could get people to sign up or at least check out a "Lost Tapes" type album with unreleased songs
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Freestyle 4 grew on me... Especially when Desiigner comes in. The end is so abrupt tho :(

This whole album gets better with every listen.

After 3 listens..came to a conclusion...this is a REALLY GOOD album...this dude is a GREAT composer as far as the way he puts songs together.

pt.2 and famous are the best back to back songs I have heard In a while...the beginning of this album altogether is ? GOAT (first 4 tracks)

if you gotta try that hard to like an album it probably just sucks, stop it stan

Album got better each time I heard it brah..that's all I was saying

What a time to be alive..can't criticize music w/o being a hater can't like it without being a stan..smh

This loser really upset over someone liking a CD he don't like hahaha...? cornball..sounds like someone's mom got bleach on their daddy t-shirt n the ? left and neglected to raise his over sensitive sit down while he ? offspring. Hahaha

okay by your logic go listen to a taylor swift album a couple times and come back with your homotional feelings about how great she is.

? you a stan, yeezues part 2 is fucken wack, ? couldnt even chart because of Tidal lol

flop of the year so far
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a Jay fan really but him and Beyonce need to drop a joint Tidal only album

Jays following plus the "Bey Hive" would do some real #s for wack ass Tidal
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Y'all don't see the pattern? Rihanna got some, then Kanye, now Beyoncé, then it's gonna be jay
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all don't see the pattern? Rihanna got some, then Kanye, now Beyoncé, then it's gonna be jay

It aint really much method to their madness bro....Beyonce ? came out a week after Rihanna s album and straight ? on it, havent heard a person talj bout Rihanna musically since, then Kanye s monkey ass overshadows Beyonce s ? ......Tidal/Roc Nation has no idea wjat its doing