Options

Comments

• AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Cain wrote: »
    @texas409 how is Money and Violence? Think I'll check it out

no lie.....? better than the wire. Beware of Rafe that ? will preach your head off though. Leon the Zoe Gawd is funny af too

NO ITS NOT!!!

its a decent show...leave it at that
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »

no lie.....? better than the wire. Beware of Rafe that ? will preach your head off though. Leon the Zoe Gawd is funny af too

NO ITS NOT!!!

you always quoting me man. my opinion is my opinion beat it
  • texas409
    Options
    @cain I just checked season 1 still on you tube but watch it fast they will take it off soon from what they said
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    Options
    first season 22 eps second is 12
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

tumblr_n9mown6RZj1rqda9no2_250.gif
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NO ITS NOT!!!

you always quoting me man. my opinion is my opinion beat eat

mqcwb5azkqsn5hkzlpyw.jpg
  • texas409
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

tumblr_n9mown6RZj1rqda9no2_250.gif

lol what you know about that Zedd I swear I worked out to that ? yesterday
  • texas409
    Options

NO ITS NOT!!!

you always quoting me man. my opinion is my opinion beat eat

mqcwb5azkqsn5hkzlpyw.jpg

lmfao!!!!!!!
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you dont respect ya jaw b

B9nu7BkCMAAd8dY.jpg

Lol finally watched it and now you catching up...
  • AP21
    Options

NO ITS NOT!!!

you always quoting me man. my opinion is my opinion beat it

if i dont quote you, how will you know im responding to you Texas

your opinion is wrong sir

good day
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We do it for the candle in the sky
    Here's a toast goes out to those
    Who can't handle their high, you and i?
    We can swim into the tide
    And watch these other children lose their mind
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

KYS for the bold........... I'm about to check it out though. Season 2 is out as well they have a bigger budget but it's only on Tidal

@Cain

Season 2 is actually on youtube, but they only show them a week after they air on Tidal.

Episode 2 was just posted on youtube today.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certainly not a bad morning.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

KYS for the bold........... I'm about to check it out though. Season 2 is out as well they have a bigger budget but it's only on Tidal

season 2 is on youtube also but it drops later because its a tidal exclusive. They took season 1 off of youtube yesterday lol

that's cause they got a deal to put it on either tv or make it a Netflix or Hulu show next season... you will be able to catch up next season on one of those spots...
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

@Cain

Season 2 is actually on youtube, but they only show them a week after they air on Tidal.

Episode 2 was just posted on youtube today.

bet will be downloading once im off work. @Texas coulda swore 1st season had 24 episodes.. could be wrong though.. and I told you that ? was good
  • Tragedy1
    Tragedy1 Members Posts: 170 ✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking yesterday about the ancestry thread in GNS and the idea that someone who is primarily of African descent with some non-African ancestry (or primarily European with some non-European ancestry etc.) is technically mixed (if you're not 100% X then you are, by definition, mixed). It lead to my toying with the idea that black Americans, black Latinos, black Caribbean people, black Middle Easterners and the black Siddis of India (an earlier Islamic slave trade brought Africans to India and the Middle East), as well as predominately non-black people who have some black African ancestry (like approximately 1/5th of white Southerners who have some African slave ancestry and I'm sure the rates of African ancestry in mostly non-African descended people are high in some Latin American countries and Middle Eastern countries like Yemen) should be considered ethnic Africans (again, even the ones who are of mostly non-African descent). I wouldn't push the issue on someone who felt otherwise or feel the need to say it offline and it's not morally or ultimately important to me but I do currently think it makes sense. A man can't produce a child who isn't a member of his (biological) family and, by extension, his ethnic group. Ethnicity is socially constructed but it's generally agreed that ethnicity is determined by family heritage, so a man can't have descendants who aren't members of his ethnic group (everyone is related even if it's too distant to be considered 'significant' and there's no completely unrelated group of people, at least not on this planet, whom we can compare ourselves to, but whether or not we are related by any degree is still yes or no). The counter argument (at least one, the one I've always understood) is that 18th century black Americans developed a new ethnic identity in the American South that was forged out of the experience of being subjected to the racialized Southern slave system but, here comes my argument, they never stopped being members of their parent's and ancestor's ethnic groups, they just developed a new ethnic identity and culture (I wouldn't necessarily claim that black Americans are culturally African). So the new ethnic identity didn't 'replace' the old ones, it just branched off from them. If ethnic group A, the Balfours, descend from ethnic group B, the Marans, they should be considered a specific group of Marans. Not all Marans are Balfourans but all Balfourans are Marans. I know all humans are 'African' but I mean people who belong to modern indigenous ethnic groups that still live in Africa.

I'm not committed this view but I think it makes sense if ethnicity, unlike just culture which is fluid and can change completely from generation to generation, is determined by geneology. There's no non arbitrary cut off point between the ancestors who count and the ones who don't. I want to know if there are any holes in my logic or if the issue is really just subjective and open to interpretation
  • 9thSide
    9thSide Members Posts: 731
    Options
    Stew blackballed me from The Reason to keep the integrity of Lyrical Rap

• AP21
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    shout out to GTA for bringing the IC closer together.

ya'll squashed it fam?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just spent the morning stuck in the elevator....? this ?
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options