Options

Comments

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gee757 wrote: »
    major pain wrote: »

Loser ass ? loses again.

Ya scary faceless ? ass don't even get ? ? ...? & gtfoh square if u ain't got ? 2 say about the topic stupid ?

Broke ass ? ... Post that last pay check loser
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Options
    major pain wrote: »
    Broke ass ? ... Post that last pay check loser

Scary faceless ? post ya own pic, check & ? or ? & gtfoh if u ain't got nothing to say about the topic stupid ? stop derailin the thread male stalking like a ?
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everytime gee posts on here he gets roasted....but he's too dumb to see that a whole site is laughing at him, it's sad really, he just wants to fit in sooo bad
  • gee757
    Options
    bck145 wrote: »
    everytime gee posts on here he gets roasted....but he's too dumb to see that a whole site is laughing at him, it's sad really, he just wants to fit in sooo bad

Roasted plz ? ...idgaf bout yall faceless ? talking bitchs & ? ? I only come here to speak on my blk culture & I have no problem shuttin u faceless ? talking bitchs & ? ? down wit pix ? ...now speak on the topic & not me ?
  • bck145
    edited February 2016
    Options

Roasted plz ? ...idgaf bout yall faceless ? talking bitchs & ? ? I only come here to speak on my blk culture & I have no problem shuttin u faceless ? talking bitchs & ? ? down wit pix ? ...now speak on the topic & not me ?

then stop responding, obviously you do care because you in here trying to explain yourself like a ?

you like the kid in school who just wants to get on the court with all the kids but they won't let em so you try whatever you can
  • gee757
    Options
    I'm tryna get u ? 2 speak on the topic & not me..
  • bck145
    Options
    I'm tryna get u ? 2 speak on the topic & not me..

we switched the topic to roasting you again....next time keep your fat mouth shut and this won't happen
  • gee757
    Options
    we switched the topic to roasting you again....next time keep your fat mouth shut and this won't happen

Y'all virgins ain't roasting me ? & speak on the topic smh....this is y we need mods like fazeem & hrap cuz they was willing 2 ban u male stalking donkey ? derailin threads..now we got donkey regulars moddin & y'all male stalking donkey ? can live smh
  • bck145
    Options

Y'all virgins ain't roasting me ? & speak on the topic smh....this is y we need mods like fazeem & hrap cuz they was willing 2 ban u male stalking donkey ? derailin threads..now we got donkey regulars moddin & y'all male stalking donkey ? can live smh

why r u still responding to me if you don't care what I think? you got a crush on me or something that you say you don't care but you come running back and responding?

I told you what to do, just listen and we'll stop ruining your existence
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hopped back in here lmao aww man ? exposed the chick he took flicks of lmao ? look like gonzo in the face the cartoon and the rapper smh and he still going ? look like woodface lmao
  • gee757
    Options
    I just hopped back in here lmao aww man ? exposed the chick he took flicks of lmao ? look like gonzo in the face the cartoon and the rapper smh and he still going ? look like woodface lmao

The only ? u have is ya hand ? ass ? smh....speak on the topic square
  • gee757
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    This thread is boring.

Its just people misspelling words dissing each other. Don't you guys have something better to do with your time?

Im tryna get on topic but we got donkey regulars moddin the reason so the threads n the reason get derailed by ? male stalking ? donkeys
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    son you hate 50 so much its borderline ? , you follow his every move just to say some corny hateful ? . lmao.

Son wat u just said was ? dunny........wtf r u worried bout my posts when idgaf about u or ya posts cuz son that's ? dunny.....& ? u son u ain't from bad newz va so ? how u feel dunny lol

? 757 !!!!!!
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You may need therapy especially if something from 2005 is still ? with your logic.

I don't know how many times Imma say this but ? how anybody feels especially if u ain't from bad newz....& I just don't like woodface cuz he dissed this area I really don't like woodface cuz hes a muuunkee face shady cracka lover ?

Word, that Bad News VA ? was 11 years ago. I can't believe he still has that newspaper article saved up in his desktop lol

Im not on a computer u idiot & that's a piece of hip hop history ? ? ? woodface!

I diss 757 & I'm from va so what's yo point
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The only ? u have is ya hand ? ass ? smh....speak on the topic square

You seem upset not my fault you emotional lmao, just cause your chick look like mumrah in the face
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is boring.

Its just people misspelling words dissing each other. Don't you guys have something better to do with your time?

Yeah, time to end it
  • gee757
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    gee is so lost. one day were gonna hear about him going on a shooting spree in VA.
    "14 white men with bleached blond hair were shot and killed by Gee757 in VA and he was apprehended after he went online and posted video of the tragic shootings in what looks like an attempt to be down. After being apprehended, Gee757 insisted that faceless ? can suck his girls ? and that 50 cent was in fact a munkee."

The only 1 lost is y'all ? n here typin my SN instead of speaking of the topic .....
  • bck145
    edited February 2016
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    gee is so lost. one day were gonna hear about him going on a shooting spree in VA.
    "14 white men with bleached blond hair were shot and killed by Gee757 in VA and he was apprehended after he went online and posted video of the tragic shootings in what looks like an attempt to be down. After being apprehended, Gee757 insisted that faceless ? can suck his girls ? and that 50 cent was in fact a munkee."

The only 1 lost is y'all ? n here typin my SN instead of speaking of the topic .....

I'm pretty sure your taking L's every time you post....you're just the only one dumb enough not to see it
  • Doesntmatter
    Doesntmatter Members Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Options
    This thread is boring.

Im tryna get on topic but we got donkey regulars moddin the reason so the threads n the reason get derailed by ? male stalking ? donkeys

You've asked countless males for their pictures in this thread. Your pass at calling other men ? has been revoked.

You're right though everyone on this site is a ? except for you. You a serious ? my G. You got dimes galore.

But, I think when he referred to people misspelling words you were at the top of that list.

• gee757
    Options

I'm pretty sure your taking L's every time you post....you're just the only one dumb enough not to see it

Y'all squares is delusional on here u can't post ya pik I could never take a L 2 a scary faceless ? like u......
    You've asked countless males for their pictures in this thread. Your pass at calling other men ? has been revoked.

You're right though everyone on this site is a ? except for you. You a serious ? my G. You got dimes galore.

But, I think when he referred to people misspelling words you were at the top of that list.

Faceless bitchs poppin ? better have a pik up or ya a faceless ? takin ? ...anyway speak on the topic not me cuz can't non of y'all roast me especially u scary bitchs who can't even post a pic
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This mfer is a glutton for punishment
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Does the ? think it's wierd u keep taking pics? "Hey boo I just gotta make these guys on the internet think I aint ? . Hold this sign"