Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    AggyAF wrote: »
    I've never had gumbo

where u from homie?

if you like seafood, soul food, any kinda soup/chili and rice combo, you'll love that ?

? I might go down the block and get me some today....they just got chicken and sausage tho

we supposed to makin a seafood one at home soon

Nj, I don't really like seafood either
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gumbo is a bowl full of abomination.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had gumbo

You should try it but have a open mind. I have a couple of friends from the island that hate Gumbo............................but them mfer dont eat ? but Caribbean fare.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    AyeB_ wrote: »
    I think I'm addicted to food lol...

@_Goldie_

She gonna be SSBBW status

He already know what it is lmao. He'll still love me though.

giphy.gif
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i dont even remember exactly

sumn about the best bbq being in Austin i think

Texas is a bbq place period....a whole lotta good spots with their own take on it.....I've just personally never heard Austin come up as a place to hit

im sure they got some good ? tho

I've eaten all across the gulf coast, but it use to be this little hole in the wall type spot right around the Ruston area called Larry's that fixed the best ribs that I've had anywhere in the gulf coast.

The place was raggedy and falling in, and you had to kinda know what you were looking for to find it, but that ? was good.

The owner Larry ended going into a partnership with some White guys and they open this place called Rib Shack located on 165 on the southern outskirts of Ruston basically using his recipe and smoking techniques.

I think him and the guys had a falling out and Larry left, but the place still remains and they still fix some good ass ribs not quite what they use to be but still good, and I think those guys have since sold it.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do want to visit NO tgo
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As long as gumbo is made with chicken/turkey sausage I'm good...? pork

Breakfast burritos/tacos are a waste of time cuz after I take out all tha ? I can't or don't eat I'm gonna be left wit' ? ' hash browns wrapped in a ? flour/corn tortillas...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once you create an IC account then you are moving in the right direction in your life
  • Crude_
    Options
    Gates BBQ in the Kansas City area as well >>>
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Birthday coming up that weekend. My girl got the hotel booked and I heard they have the best BBQ.

Franklins .....go early the line is long and when they run out they close

Sam's BBQ

Salt Lick

Black's. BBQ

La Barbeque

Kerlin's

Also try our Tex Mex .....

Trudy's

Chuys

Guero's

Matt's El Rancho

Enchiladas Y Mas

Fonda San Miguel ....upscale and you might need reservations

*bookmarks*
  • Crude_
    Options
    blatalian wrote: »

Breakfast burritos/tacos are a waste of time cuz after I take out all tha ? I can't or don't eat I'm gonna be left wit' ? ' hash browns wrapped in a ? flour/corn tortillas...

Turkey sausage is much healthier, but not nearly as good as the pork imo.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I haven't had good BBQ in years
  • Reesey
    Reesey Members Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    I think I'm addicted to food lol...

@_Goldie_

She gonna be SSBBW status

He already know what it is lmao. He'll still love me though.

giphy.gif
    2hgfgvd.jpg
  • Crude_
    Options
    I haven't had good BBQ in years

It's hard to find unless you do it yourself or get someone to do it who knows what they are doing.

Most of the places other folks cosign as having good ribs generally are just meh to me.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Birthday coming up that weekend. My girl got the hotel booked and I heard they have the best BBQ.

Franklins .....go early the line is long and when they run out they close

Sam's BBQ

Salt Lick

Black's. BBQ

La Barbeque

Kerlin's

Also try our Tex Mex .....

Trudy's

Chuys

Guero's

Matt's El Rancho

Enchiladas Y Mas

Fonda San Miguel ....upscale and you might need reservations

*bookmarks*

Also check out County Line my ? that ? had me addicted
    Was gettin sauce shipped to DC for a minute lol
  • blatalian
    blatalian Members Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

It's been 20 years since I ate beef or pork so by now turkey sausage is regular sausage to me bruh...couldn't begin to think about what pork tastes like now
  • caddo man
    Options

Beef sausage is good but greasy as hell. I use beef hot links as a sub for andouille.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody know any vegans? That's gotta be the hardest diet known to mankind. I never seen a faithful vegan
  • caddo man
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Anybody know any vegans? That's gotta be the hardest diet known to mankind. I never seen a faithful vegan

i know a couple and they big as ? . They love bread. One is somehow allergic to so much ? that she has to take vitamins and pills for nutrients.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I tried eating vegan for a day......by the end of the day I was ready to snap someone's neck
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've never had gumbo

where u from homie?

if you like seafood, soul food, any kinda soup/chili and rice combo, you'll love that ?

? I might go down the block and get me some today....they just got chicken and sausage tho

we supposed to makin a seafood one at home soon

Nj, I don't really like seafood either

eh....i dont know ? about Jersey cuisine....pizza and hot dogs come to mind lol

but there's different ones....like I said the spot down the street has a fire chicken and sausage gumbo.....im sure you dont know nuthin about no down home sausage but that ? be hittin bruh....this particular place tosses in some fresh green onion and pickled red onion on the top.....hit it wit that Tabasco its on smh

i dont even remember exactly

sumn about the best bbq being in Austin i think

Texas is a bbq place period....a whole lotta good spots with their own take on it.....I've just personally never heard Austin come up as a place to hit

im sure they got some good ? tho

I've eaten all across the gulf coast, but it use to be this little hole in the wall type spot right around the Ruston area called Larry's that fixed the best ribs that I've had anywhere in the gulf coast.

The place was raggedy and falling in, and you had to kinda know what you were looking for to find it, but that ? was good.

The owner Larry ended going into a partnership with some White guys and they open this place called Rib Shack located on 165 on the southern outskirts of Ruston basically using his recipe and smoking techniques.

I think him and the guys had a falling out and Larry left, but the place still remains and they still fix some good ass ribs not quite what they use to be but still good, and I think those guys have since sold it.

sound like you've hit more places than me but I try to find the good food any and everywhere I go

if you ever in Dallas check out The Barbeque Crib....think its on Buckner....i didnt even get to taste none of their ribs

but the chopped beef baked potato....lawd....you cant eem see the potato when they get done slathering that ? down....their sauce is a lil on the thin side but its good af...kinda sweet wit some kick on the end smh....have you pickin pieces off that ? all in traffic lol

see man I brought a damn protein shake for lunch today ya'll ? me up
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    County Line is good ....not one of my favs though
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i mess with MsS.

she know where ALL the food spots at
  • Crude_
    Options
    Props to y'all being able to drop beef and pork whether it be for religious reasons, health, or whatever else.

I'm probably in the minority but I actually like the flavor of pork much more than than beef, but the stuff is mad unhealthy so I limit my intake significantly.

That beef is a much more lean dry meat.

I realize a lot of people don't fool with it for religious and health aspects though.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how you dont like beans in yo chili Crude? dafuq?