Ben Carson Says Obama Was Raised White

Options
13»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »
    What he said is true thought. That's what makes the way that Obama has been treated by a lot of these white people all the more crazy. Dude is half white and was raised by white people, yet to some of the CACs he's as black as midnight.

Lets be honest, most mixed folks are raised by white mothers

Maybe now. Traditionally that's not the case. In the past white families didn't really want anything to do with the mixed kids. At least that's how it was in the South.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    The only requirement of being black is.. being black...

no matter if you are a street ? . a ? ? . or any other undesirable ...

You would think right! !!??? Lmao

Apparently you can also be Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban. ..in b4 dna and chemical balance technicalities, the first slaves, 'i know this 1 guy' ,etc. Kys in advance
    :astonished:
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Obama's mother was white and she was a Jew . Nothing to be ashamed of Obama is obviously not 100% black but that not really matter.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What he said is true thought. That's what makes the way that Obama has been treated by a lot of these white people all the more crazy. Dude is half white and was raised by white people, yet to some of the CACs he's as black as midnight.

Only to the pawns. Like I said earlier, Obama is a mascot.

To the lost white people, he represents a non white person taking over. To the lost black people, he represents a dream come true, 5 huge steps for black people and all that other fairy tale ? .

To the people in the know, he represents the same ? as every other president, just another puppet implementing the rules of systematic oppression.

The problem is, the majority of people in this country are pawns.
  • shtoopid
    shtoopid Members Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never understood black people shaming other black people for being middle class, well travelled, etc. in every other culture these are all good things to be.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought he was raised Korean or something?
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Wtf is "raised white"?

A type of bread.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you raised white when your'e black?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meanwhile.....

Ben Carson slams “sickening” Black Lives Matter movement for “bullying people”/b]
    In a move sure to catapult him to the top of Bill O’Reilly’s most favored list, Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson blasted Black Lives Matter for “bullying people” and slammed the movement’s motto as “sickening.”

When the conservative former neurosurgeon traveled to Ferguson, Missouri this past Friday, September 11, CBS’s Major Garret rode along with the rising Republican on Carson’s first visit to the city. Seated besides embattled Ferguson Mayor James Knowler, Carson took the opportunity to lash out at the Black Lives Matter that was borne out of the August 2014 shooting death of black teenager Michael Brown by white police officer Darren Wilson.

giphy.gif
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    Is he lying tho

I can agree, but he ain't the one to talk....
  • J-sonDkay
    J-sonDkay Members Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama was raised white, because he was raised by white people. And Obama does not connect better with black people than Ben Carson does. Obama is just president, so y'all are rocking with him by default.

The truth is Obama is a mascot, and Ben Carson is the desperate, lost ? type. Both poison to the progression of black people.

When i see ? like this... I wonder how they think the ideal Black president would look...

How they would act...

What they would set out to accomplish ...

Your whole understanding of America, the political system and the issues we face as a people is incredibly myopic
  • Peace_79
    edited February 2016
    Options

shtoopid wrote: »
    i never understood black people shaming other black people for being middle class, well travelled, etc. in every other culture these are all good things to be.

• NothingButTheTruth
    Options
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Obama was raised white, because he was raised by white people. And Obama does not connect better with black people than Ben Carson does. Obama is just president, so y'all are rocking with him by default.

The truth is Obama is a mascot, and Ben Carson is the desperate, lost ? type. Both poison to the progression of black people.

When i see ? like this... I wonder how they think the ideal Black president would look...

How they would act...

Your whole understanding of America, the political system and the issues we face as a people is incredibly myopic

The difference between me and most people is I don't half-step, and I only move forward.

There is no "we", because we would never agree on the real issue. That's why I tell others to drop that "support someone because they're black" ? . Black is only the surface, but not enough to act on. Black, but more importantly, like-minded and determined is who should get your support.

People with your point of view see rich entertainers and a president with melanin is a step forward. People like me see moles, corporate slaves, or a corrupt system representative with a new face.

Your view is media-driven. You believe certain barriers exist because you were told so, or are constantly in fear for yourself or others for being punished for saying or doing something that's too against the establishment. Ol' "that's the just way it is" ass ? .

We just move different.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

jo.jpg
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

Not attacking you personally but nah. Whether he was "raised white" or not, some ? u can't fake.
    Like I said he got natural mannerisms of a black dude.
    No ? , but he walk with the ? bounce in his step like me and most black dudes. You can't fake that ? , lol.

All that superficial ? aside, Ben Carson don't connect better with black people. Obama pimped the ? outta black America after Dylan Roof mashed on the church. He know how to connect.

This is coming from someone who don't ? with Obama's presidency much at all but I know a ? (using the term on purpose) or a ? -lite when I see one. No matter what go down behind closed doors I ain't privy too. Do I think he got black peoples best interest at heart? Not really. He a symbol. That's it. Whether that symbol is or isn't a Trojan horse. I don't know.

Ben Carson on the other hand come off like his whole aura is pandering and acquiescing....not stereotypical traits of the average black man. Wouldn't trust this dude with any level (of perceived) power. He would be like the ghetto gagging black panelist they shove on every news show to give an alternate view (white supremacist puppet)...with symbolic power....."somebody attack me please?"....get his ass outta here. I wouldn't be surprised if he getting paid royally by GOP people just to be a black face so non-blacks (and dumb blacks) can think/justify they're not racist.
  • Peace_79
    edited February 2016
    Options
    So because I refuse to believe this...
    Obama is just president, so y'all are rocking with him by default...

The truth is Obama is a mascot...

[And he is] poison to the progression of black people.

I am, apparently, embodied by the following -

How they would act...

People with your point of view see rich entertainers and a president with melanin is a step forward.

Your view is media-driven. You believe certain barriers exist because you were told so, or are constantly in fear for yourself or others for being punished for saying or doing something that's too against the establishment. Ol' "that's the just way it is" ass ? .

Hilarious... Tell me more about myself.

While your at it, humor me and answer my original question.

-1st Black President ...
    -8 years in office ...
    -Thousands of issues to tackle, both national and international ...
    - Bush's mess to clean up...
    -Unfathomable opposition ...
    -A country FULL of racism; as well as political, economic and societal turmoil affecting a myriad of religious, racial, and ethnic groups ...

GO

How they would act...

• Peace_79
    Options
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was the black kid

Regardless of where he went.

He married a strong black women.

Winning
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How they would act...

The difference between me and most people is I don't half-step, and I only move forward.

There is no "we", because we would never agree on the real issue. That's why I tell others to drop that "support someone because they're black" ? . Black is only the surface, but not enough to act on. Black, but more importantly, like-minded and determined is who should get your support.

People with your point of view see rich entertainers and a president with melanin is a step forward. People like me see moles, corporate slaves, or a corrupt system representative with a new face.

We just move different.

You just said a helluva lot to say absolutely nothing. Congratulations.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    Options

Not attacking you personally but nah. Whether he was "raised white" or not, some ? u can't fake.
    Like I said he got natural mannerisms of a black dude.
    No ? , but he walk with the ? bounce in his step like me and most black dudes. You can't fake that ? , lol.

All that superficial ? aside, Ben Carson don't connect better with black people. Obama pimped the ? outta black America after Dylan Roof mashed on the church. He know how to connect.

This is coming from someone who don't ? with Obama's presidency much at all but I know a ? (using the term on purpose) or a ? -lite when I see one. No matter what go down behind closed doors I ain't privy too. Do I think he got black peoples best interest at heart? Not really. He a symbol. That's it. Whether that symbol is or isn't a Trojan horse. I don't know.

Ben Carson on the other hand come off like his whole aura is pandering and acquiescing....not stereotypical traits of the average black man. Wouldn't trust this dude with any level (of perceived) power. He would be like the ghetto gagging black panelist they shove on every news show to give an alternate view (white supremacist puppet)...with symbolic power....."somebody attack me please?"....get his ass outta here. I wouldn't be surprised if he getting paid royally by GOP people just to be a black face so non-blacks (and dumb blacks) can think/justify they're not racist.

I know what you're referring to, but that ? is not a true representative of being black. One could say, as a matter of fact, they did say the same about Bill Clinton, and he was a double agent if I've ever seen one. He was absolutely TERRIBLE for black people. I think it's just amp'd by 10 thousand in the eyes of the public, when the person being observed is in power.

I'm not impressed.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was raised right.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Obama does not connect better with black people than Ben Carson does.

Bruh!