Biologist Says Puerto Rican Women Possess Ideal Genotype Of The 'Perfect' Human

Options

Comments

• WGTOW
    WGTOW Members Posts: 44
    Options
    50% european.....I know they lying now b.

No they not! I'm a member of 23andme and I'm sharing with a ? load of Puerto Ricans who are sharing their genetic profile and they are all 50% or more European, same thing with Dominicans. Puerto Ricans are racially triracial, and generally have more European and Native admixture than African in their genetics.

jl2efa.jpg

I don't know why yall keep trying to make Latin Americans more blacker than they are, the current genetic research is not supporting all these claims.

• Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J.lo looks good for her age, her body is tight, but her face ain't all that. If you go to a puerto rican parade or miami beach you will see women ? on j.lo ? in the hood use to laugh when ? gassed up j.lo her body is nice her face is typical and kind of manly.....save the no signs i already know i'm right
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Here come Chad to ruin the thread further
  • WGTOW
    edited February 2016
    Options
    AggyAF wrote: »

Still got your brain, and I aint giving it back, Lucas!

Kalil_Ron_human_brain00_1.jpg?1286778827

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    What is this, your fourth account now?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Maybe till they hit 40. By 45, it's over.

By 50, a lot of Latina women look like the maid from Family Guy.

9tn7ky.jpg
    Word to Sotomayor.

JLo 46

Jennifer-Lopez-Iggy-Azalea_Booty01.jpg

Damn iggy look older than J. ? name fits her cause she got a ig face
  • VulcanRaven
    edited February 2016
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Maybe till they hit 40. By 45, it's over.

By 50, a lot of Latina women look like the maid from Family Guy.

9tn7ky.jpg
    Word to Sotomayor.

JLo 46

Jennifer-Lopez-Iggy-Azalea_Booty01.jpg

That's with the make-up, son. You wanna to see it for realz.....
    You sure?

You positive?

Aight, then....
    WTF happened to J-LO, imagine waking up to this.

2c926862d172727afb817ffb7be8e378.cf.jpg

Well she look better than iggy with make up lol
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Scarlett in her 40s ? can most def get a ring
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Who is this Chad character?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WGTOW wrote: »

No they not! I'm a member of 23andme and I'm sharing with a ? load of Puerto Ricans who are sharing their genetic profile and they are all 50% or more European, same thing with Dominicans. Puerto Ricans are racially triracial, and generally have more European and Native admixture than African in their genetics.

jl2efa.jpg

I don't know why yall keep trying to make Latin Americans more blacker than they are, the current genetic research is not supporting all these claims.

Middle Eastern DNA in DR?

What's the explanation?
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Who is this Chad character?

Don't ask
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who cares???? it won't matter in the next 100 years anyway because people will most likely be genetically uplifting their children and race will be more important when it comes to the social aspect of human life.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n while we on it, puerto rican women are the weakest in ALL the carribean

yea i said it
  • WGTOW
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

jl2efa.jpg

What's the explanation?

It's comes from their Spanish admixture, as well as the North African that you see.

Oh, a side note. This study is funny because on most genetic websites/studies most Puerto Ricans are related to each other, as well as Dominicans. There has obvious been a large component of ? that has taken place; my assumption would be to keep the population light. I know in Louisiana Creole people practiced this also as a means to not darken the population. Almost all the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans are also related to each other on 23andme.
    What is this, your fourth account now?

Yet, I got your white ass keeping track, following me from thread to thread. I got you obsessed, Lucas.

Kalil_Ron_human_brain00_1.jpg?1286778827
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    LUClEN wrote: »

jl2efa.jpg

What's the explanation?

Andalusians and Lebanese most likely
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

LOL, you guys giving him the name "Chad Cunningham".

The only poster I know to be banned on a Sunday morning.

I remember one time he got to keep his account for at least a week before being banned.

I was like "I guess he made some effective arguments this week which is why he hasn't been banned yet", and 1 hour later he was gone!

It is so funny that he puts a lot efforts into his posts, but you guys don't let him be down with you.

He reminds me of the Trix Rabbit, always being denied what he wants.

To who is this clown? What name did IT have previously?
  • WGTOW
    edited February 2016
    Options
    In Latin America the closes you are gonna find to absolute Blackness is in Cuba.

fig1b.jpg

If you are to look at the PCA plot you can see Cuban's are the closes to Africa genetically, Dominicans are intermediate like they should be, they are mixed, and Puerto Ricans are clustering almost to the Europeans which they should be thats their predominate ancestry. I wish Brazil was added because:

Black Brazilians who look like this:

daiane-dos-santos-c3a9-a-maior-ginasta-de-todos-os-tempos-no-brasil-e-conseguiu-atc3a9-mesmo-batizar-um-salto-com-o-seu-sobrenome.jpg

Nayara-Justino-3.jpg

Are coming out 40-50% European on these genetic test/studies. But it speaks to the history of Brazil as they believed race mixing was gonna solve the race problem.

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I know about all Latina women; they ? stay on wet

Also have y'all noticed Latina women ass stay fat, round and also perky even into old age?