Biologist Says Puerto Rican Women Possess Ideal Genotype Of The 'Perfect' Human

Options

Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WGTOW wrote: »
    In Latin America the closes you are gonna find to absolute Blackness is in Cuba.

fig1b.jpg

If you are to look at the PCA plot you can see Cuban's are the closes to Africa genetically, Dominicans are intermediate like they should be, they are mixed, and Puerto Ricans are clustering almost to the Europeans which they should be thats their predominate ancestry. I wish Brazil was added because:

Black Brazilians who look like this:

daiane-dos-santos-c3a9-a-maior-ginasta-de-todos-os-tempos-no-brasil-e-conseguiu-atc3a9-mesmo-batizar-um-salto-com-o-seu-sobrenome.jpg

Nayara-Justino-3.jpg

Are coming out 40-50% European on these genetic test/studies. But it speaks to the history of Brazil as they believed race mixing was gonna solve the race problem.

Those girls aint no damn 50% European...most likely 15-, 25 percent, the most. u know those tests are faulty, yet u still rather run with it.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I know about all Latina women; they ? stay on wet

Also have y'all noticed Latina women ass stay fat, round and also perky even into old age?

theres a family cuban restaurant i frequent...no lie or exaggeration or Internet bs.....id hit the granny...straight down!
  • WGTOW
    WGTOW Members Posts: 44
    edited February 2016
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    In Latin America the closes you are gonna find to absolute Blackness is in Cuba.

fig1b.jpg

If you are to look at the PCA plot you can see Cuban's are the closes to Africa genetically, Dominicans are intermediate like they should be, they are mixed, and Puerto Ricans are clustering almost to the Europeans which they should be thats their predominate ancestry. I wish Brazil was added because:

daiane-dos-santos-c3a9-a-maior-ginasta-de-todos-os-tempos-no-brasil-e-conseguiu-atc3a9-mesmo-batizar-um-salto-com-o-seu-sobrenome.jpg

Nayara-Justino-3.jpg

Are coming out 40-50% European on these genetic test/studies. But it speaks to the history of Brazil as they believed race mixing was gonna solve the race problem.

Those girls aint no damn 50% European...most likely 15-, 25 percent, the most. u know those tests are faulty, yet u still rather run with it.

Sorry, DNA doesn't work like that, and then only 2% of your DNA contributes to your phenotype. There are darker skin people who have more admixture than lighter skin people. The gymnastic in the pic actually had her DNA tested she came out around 48% European, and their is just not one study to confirm this, their are hundreds. Just because you don't agree with the results don't means its not accurate. We can't accept the science we want to accept, and disregard the science we don't want.

Look at Henry Louis Gates (African American) he came out 50% Africa and 50% European

henrylouisgates.jpg

According to the genetic research I've observed Jamaicans and Haitians are the purest Blacks in the African diaspora, they have little if any admixture from other populations.

Genetically, African Americans will cluster right where the Cubans are clustering in that PCA plot that I posted, while Haitians and Jamaicans will cluster right on the African sample.
  • D0wn
    Options

fig1b.jpg

Nayara-Justino-3.jpg

Sorry, DNA doesn't work like that, and then only 2% of your DNA contributes to your phenotype. There are darker skin people who have more admixture than lighter skin people. The gymnastic in the pic actually had her DNA tested she came out around 48% European, and their is just not one study to confirm this, their are hundreds. Just because you don't agree with the results don't means its not accurate. We can't accept the science we want to accept, and disregard the science we don't want.

Look at Henry Louis Gates (African American) he came out 50% Africa and 50% European

henrylouisgates.jpg

According to the genetic research I've observed Jamaicans and Haitians are the purest Blacks in the African diaspora, they have little if any admixture from other populations.

Genetically, African Americans will cluster right where the Cubans are clustering in that PCA plot that I posted, while Haitians and Jamaicans will cluster right on the African sample.

DNA testing are flawed...
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the ? u lames entertain

get a life
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing I know about all Latina women; they ? stay on wet

Also have y'all noticed Latina women ass stay fat, round and also perky even into old age?

theres a family cuban restaurant i frequent...no lie or exaggeration or Internet bs.....id hit the granny...straight down!

Pics?
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    50% european.....I know they lying now b.

No they not! I'm a member of 23andme and I'm sharing with a ? load of Puerto Ricans who are sharing their genetic profile and they are all 50% or more European, same thing with Dominicans. Puerto Ricans are racially triracial, and generally have more European and Native admixture than African in their genetics.

jl2efa.jpg

I don't know why yall keep trying to make Latin Americans more blacker than they are, the current genetic research is not supporting all these claims.

You missed the point you stupid ? .
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

fig1b.jpg

Nayara-Justino-3.jpg

lol @ "absolute blackness". Your white overlords established in their doctrine that any blackness is absolute blackness. As an example, that's why here in the U.S. our first black president is actually just as white as he is black.

It's also funny that it's so important to you to try to prove how non-African you are. Sorry pal but coming from a black man in America you're ? status - at this point you're better off trying to work with us than against us.

PS - how do you think you got all that European DNA in your bloodstream? Really... just think about the circumstances that happened under. Is that something you're cool with?
  • D0wn
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

fig1b.jpg

Nayara-Justino-3.jpg

lol @ "absolute blackness". Your white overlords established in their doctrine that any blackness is absolute blackness. As an example, that's why here in the U.S. our first black president is actually just as white as he is black.

It's also funny that it's so important to you to try to prove how non-African you are. Sorry pal but coming from a black man in America you're ? status - at this point you're better off trying to work with us than against us.

PS - how do you think you got all that European DNA in your bloodstream? Really... just think about the circumstances that happened under. Is that something you're cool with?

Dude he's a wht guy... all this dna testing and pictures and genetic charts is stuff lil dickies do on storm front all day.
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Old but nah, they fell off hard and age bad. Middle Eastern, North African women are the best looking in the world. Lebanese, Assryian, Morrocan, ETC gorgeous women
    east african somali, ethopian, eritrian women>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the Tianos died from diease or were nearly wiped out so how they do puerto ricans test for more native blood? That doesn't make sense, and those test are not accurate
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/286815.php
    In 2011, a study comparing 23andMe and rival DTC genetic tests from deCODEme and Navigenics (both no longer operating) was scathing in its assessment of their medical benefit. The researchers reported that the tests were inaccurate and offered little, if any, benefit to consumers. Results from the tests were found to vary so wildly that the researchers considered some of the predictions to be no better than flipping a coin.

We asked the lead author of that study, Prof. Cecile Janssens, if 23andMe had taken steps to improve the accuracy of their tests in the wake of the study's findings.

She replied:

"No. But let me be clear here: I have no doubts about the accuracy of their genotyping, they work with qualified labs. But the accuracy of the prediction for common diseases and traits has not improved since the FDA decision. The current state of science is that most of the diseases and traits that are tested by 23andMe cannot be predicted with great accuracy, there is not much 23andMe can do about that. It is not that they don't want to make their tests more predictive, it is just not possible given the current state of science."

In response to the study's findings, Brian Naughton of 23andMe told The Guardian: "We are aware that most people will be at low risk for most diseases - this is what we expect, and is not an indication of inaccuracy."

Indeed, part of the company's rebranding of the test is to place less of an emphasis on screening for genetic risks of disease, and more on using personalized data to provide "trigger moments" that encourage users to change their lifestyle and improve their health.

And, in truth, the $99 spit test is only one aspect of what 23andMe is really about.
  • jaymafia
    jaymafia Members Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Options
    ? in here are furious Lmaoooo! Puerto Rican women, hell Latinas >>>>>>>>>>>>>...... Real, flowing, natural hair :-)
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Roselyn Sanchez 42

RoselynSanchezBoatTrip.gif
    2005-09-10_215524_roselyn_sanchez_31.jpg
    banana-3.jpg

Best damn Part of that stupid ? movie
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chad's only interactions with Ricans is through Dna websites lmaoooooooooooo
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaymafia wrote: »
    ? in here are furious Lmaoooo! Puerto Rican women, hell Latinas >>>>>>>>>>>>>...... Real, flowing, natural hair :-)

No ? sign . Most mexican women are shaped like boxes EVEN worse some of them have that aztec nose
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if true it's disappointing news.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »

No ? sign . Most mexican women are shaped like boxes EVEN worse some of them have that aztec nose

No hips ,no ass ,wide waist,kangaroo pouch
  • WGTOW
    WGTOW Members Posts: 44
    Options

DNA testing are flawed...

Projecting confirmation bias once again. Using your projection I will just go ahead an assume that ? kits are inaccurate. As well as genetic testing to screen for specific cancers, as well as genetic testing that has also freed countless Black men of crimes. I swear some of you ? males are extremely dumb. Only accepting scientific research when it fits your perceptions of how things should be. You are an anti-intellectual.

The texture of that same flowing hair is found in animals. Blacks are the only race in which our texture of hair cannot be found in animals due to the fact we are 100% human. It appears your Latina's need to racially progress.
    You missed the point you stupid ? .

Comprehending is very important, yet it appears to be a task that you have yet to accomplish.

I really hate responding to dumb people. First of all I'm not White, nor am I Hispanic; however, it appears you are upset that based on genetic studies your fragmentation of a black identity is only just social. The white establishment in the United States created the one drop rule as a means to prevent Black blood for entering the white population. They wanted to prevent those of African decent who could pass as white from being able to do so. The concept was more of an Anglo-Saxon approach, because in those French territories like in Louisiana mixed race people were classified racially as what they biologically are which is mixed. Obama is a Biracial man. A white individual cannot produce a Black child. One drop ruling mixed race people is a Jim Crow/KKK politic, any black person who do such downgrades their race, as well as continues the practice of Jim Crow and White supremacy.

I stated no such thing. Since when was I Hispanic, ? ?

Um, to enlighten you... Hispanics got their European DNA from their forefathers from Spain who mixed with the local populations, as well as in-group populations.

You are projecting an insecurity complex, why are you upset that Hispanics are genetically predominantly European?

Dude he's a wht guy... all this dna testing and pictures and genetic charts is stuff lil dickies do on storm front all day.

The lies you ? males come up with. First I was black as long as I was ? on white men, then when I started ? on white women, I became a white man, then I became a white woman when I ? on Black men, then I became a Black woman again, and now I'm a white man again ever since I called you ? males out on your colorism, and sexual attractions being influenced by white male patriarchy. You and the rest of these minions are truly niggerstock.

But like I said before in this Black male imitation of patriarchy system; a Black woman can only be a ? , hoe, or a queen; only a queen when you are oppressing your rights in favor of the Black male establishment.

I bet you still believe Tupac is alive.

LOL @ You knowing what white men do, keep exposing yourself.
    AggyAF wrote: »
    Chad's only interactions with Ricans is through Dna websites lmaoooooooooooo

And your only interaction with Black people have been on this forum, Lucas.

You been pressed and upset ever since I ? on your cave beckys. LOL @ a supposed Black man being upset because a Black woman ? on white women. You broke ? ? stay exposing yourselves.
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    No hips ,no ass ,wide waist,kangaroo pouch

? in Texas be going crazy over Mexican women.

Anyway, this study is funny. All it did was state how superior Puerto Rican women are... which projected Black men to come in this thread to state how superior Latina's are. This is how dumb some Black men are. Latina's share the same DNA as the men of their race, they also come from the same environments. All you have done is stated how superior Puerto Rican men are compared to Black men. Your self-hate is so indoctrinated that you people don't even see that you are ? on yourselves when you place women over the women over your race.

But let's not forget more men on here hate white men, while putting white women on pedestals. That Kanye West syndrome.... marry a white woman, have biracial children, complain about racism; want to be a black revolutionary with a non-black woman on your arm. While raising your biracial children in a rich/elite culture around little blacks, social engineering them to prefer whiteness. Projecting them to grow up and marry white people... And their goes all your wealth back into the hands of whites after your dead... That Michael Jackson syndrome.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options

No they not! I'm a member of 23andme and I'm sharing with a ? load of Puerto Ricans who are sharing their genetic profile and they are all 50% or more European, same thing with Dominicans. Puerto Ricans are racially triracial, and generally have more European and Native admixture than African in their genetics.

jl2efa.jpg

I don't know why yall keep trying to make Latin Americans more blacker than they are, the current genetic research is not supporting all these claims.

This is a ? lie.How are both Brazilians 100% native Americans?? 50% of Brazil is black.It's hard as ? to see a indian roaming around and ? .
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

jl2efa.jpg

This is a ? lie.How are both Brazilians 100% native Americans?? 50% of Brazil it's hard as ? to see a indian roaming around and ? .

It's a white troll