Why Nas will never be top anything in my book..

Options
123457»

Comments

• jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    That screenshot was march 2011 ,your reading and comprehension skills are absolutely terrible

And I recall u callin biggie a ? after I exposed some more of that loser pacs dumb ? antics and niggarish ignorant ? behavior

And I laughed and said I have no reason to ever read your posts cuz u were tryin to hard

Now youre done

No need to reply no more

As a Jay Z fan You are in no position to tell anybody else who' s cooning and who' s not. Jay Z and Biggie ol black skin hating ass is more of a sell out than Pac could ever even pretend to be in his wildest dreams, yet you condone this camel Brown nose coldplay and letting crackaz get in the studio with him, but knock a ? for spitting at a camera man. What, was the camera man related to you? Why do you even give a ? how Pac acted towards a random camera man? What did you expose of Tupac? Fall back ? cuz you sound extra silly worring about what ? doin away from the studio all the time.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Why do yall even entertain wack threads?
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Why do yall even entertain wack threads?

Hahahahahah ... funny ?
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Talk money, is you jokin'?
    Cash everywhere, in my bank, in the sofa
    In the walls
    In the cars
    In my wallet
    In my pocket
    On the floors, ceiling, the safe, ? I got it, you envy

-Nasir Jones

Real GANGSTA ? !
  • @My_nameaintearl
    @My_nameaintearl Banned Users Posts: 2,609 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hov beat Nas, though. Jay lost a battle and won the war. Nobody denies this. Nas Lost.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Tommy save your definitions finding nerd ? for someone that gives a ? , or your English professor. You still ain't answer my threes questions ? so fall back!
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    hates 2Pac and Nas, but dickrides 50 cents LOL, 13 years old kids these days.
  • Str8Skippin
    Str8Skippin Members Posts: 136
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nas is worth millions, is one of the great rappers of all time, dropped the GOAT hip-hop album, still ? on 99% of the rappers out there...

What is this topic about again?
  • jonathan_cephas
    jonathan_cephas Members Posts: 29
    edited November 2011
    Options
    alibaba wrote: »
    Aint nobody talkin to you Tommy so stop quoting me ? and go ? yaself. 7000 posts in less then one year???? ? outta Heaaaaaaa you worthless ? non life havin son of a ? . Go spend some time with ya family you computer geek.

lol.. Good ? .
  • SHAYDEEEE
    SHAYDEEEE Members Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    nas aint a boss like rick ross this is true if he was then quan would have blown up, he doesnt appear on martha stewart like snoop does, i think i can live with that. meanwhile busta rhymes is doin features that keep him relevant. you mean like the appearance on the carter 4 that nas was also on? nas didnt lose its just that his primary concern is the art form he does but has no ambition to expand it. but he did build a team in the 90's called the firm if you recall he put az on. i dont think anyone on maybach music will remain as relevant to the heads in 15 years as az is.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Cuz he had nice lyrics and stories but he's regressed with his last 2 albums and fell to the 8-10 range

And why does my opinion matter to you so much?

Didnt u say last week "Nobody pays attention to him" referring to me?

Are u emotional and ? ? Do my words bother u that much?

@Hrap youre deflecting as usual I aint entertaining no more of your posts

I made my point clear and you're duckin and dodging my lethal factual points

Im sure one of your flunkies(gman82,rip dilla,mumbo x,dispilined in sight) will obligatorily cosign you as usual

Wow...your feelings are more sensitive than the nipples on a ? 's ? .

And in the midst of your trolling and getting sonned left and right and you calling my name like a scorned ? looking for attention, you still failed to answer why are you so infatuated with Nas' bank account instead of his music/poetry, because according to YOU:

Great business acumen + rapper= great success right? WRONG. The point is: Nas did it with MUSIC, not selling Vitamin Water, endorsing sex toys or selling tennis shoes.

How about this: Corporate Hip Hop prostitution + rapper selling their soul= great success. Your boy 50 is a major spokesman in that field.
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
  • Jdilla26
    Jdilla26 Members Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Nas lawse Nas regressed????!!!! SMH "Do you fools listen to music or just skim thru it"
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2011
    Options
    Hes a Top 3 MC and Im a Jay fan.Business wise hes ? as ? ..but so what?
  • jim1000
    jim1000 Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
    WOW....................Just wow. Bet you the OP has nothing to say now in regards to Nas on the business sides of things. Go ahead and call one of the Goats a ? now. SMH!!
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...ok, well ? your book then. The ? is a @jonathan_cephas book anyway?
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I pray to ? that the threadstarter mother ? gets ? tonight
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    lol, everybody knows it was Dame Dash who did the ROC empire, Jigga just ran away with it.

I would think this talk would of ended with Roc Nations success.

And Dames financial struggle
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iphucq wrote: »
    The difference between Nas, Snoop Dogg, and Busta Rhymes is they all been in the game for 20 years but Nas cant seem to reinvent himself and stay relevant.

Yes im a fan of lyrics but I feel like u need more than that to be considered one of the greatest.

You telling me Nas been in the game for 20 years and dont have a team of his own? He should be a boss by now. This ? still shoppin for labels and lettin labels tell him what can be his album title and what should be his single. He a vet and going thru the same thing Lupe going thru with his record company execs.. Smh

If Rick Ross can come in with all his rapping flaws, past correctional officer job and all, and still build a team "TWICE" (yeah Triple C's flopped but that aint stop him) and be on top of the rap industry neck and neck with Young Money then Nas lost.

If a ? rapper name Gucci Mane can take the streets by storm, bring up a protege name Wacka Flocka thats even more ? , ? the music industry, doing 20 shows a month at 30K a show then Nas lost.

If Snoop can be on TV and use his name and celebrity to stay relevant while Busta Rhymes is still to this day getting crazy features and staying relevant and Nas been in the game just as long as them then Nas lost.

The point im trying to make is Nas has no charisma and a terrible business mind. By now he should be where Jay-Z is or even better but no, he's just an average rapper that nobody is really checking for but die hard hip hop fans. Smh

nas just wants 2 rap....? a team its about art......lol, u young ? , lol

? is out there doing Henessy commercials,guest appearing in Nikkis video and talking to me about art like Nas don't want money and fame
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas like eminem seems to be a TRUE artist...as in he is mostly concentrated on the music..dudes could care less about business and fame
  • endboss
    endboss Members Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supergangster will ? you for this blasphemy
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm learning a lot from these old threads. lol, @ son deleting his posts and thread being buried.