Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn how tf i miss that game last night. Im tripping
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Spurs/Warriors wcf is going to be epic I can't wait for that, but I feel bad for Cleveland or Boston in the finals it's going to be ugly
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    03 04 pistons would beat GS 4-2
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Yo i said this in some other thread ? got in this cheap seats forum....

i think 2001 shaq and kobe lakers and the 04 pistons would beat the warriors.....

That pistons team had defense, i think there defense was better than the 08 celtics

im wondering what it would of been like to watch the 2014 spurs vs the warriors......

and the 2002 mavericks and 2002 kings vs warriors would of been dope, although
    I think warriors would of beat the kings and mavs

• Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea I think the 08, 86, 84, 81, 76, 74, 69, 68, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 60, 59 and 57 Celtics would beat the Warriors

Will yall shut the ? up

So if they don't break the record you still gonna feel the same way? If SAS get the one seed you still gonna treat GSW like the best team ever? Are they still the best team if they end u with the two seed?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »

Yo i said this in some other thread ? got in this cheap seats forum....

i think 2001 shaq and kobe lakers and the 04 pistons would beat the warriors.....

That pistons team had defense, i think there defense was better than the 08 celtics

im wondering what it would of been like to watch the 2014 spurs vs the warriors......

and the 2002 mavericks and 2002 kings vs warriors would of been dope, although
    I think warriors would of beat the kings and mavs

Lol I was just joking ?
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Los216 wrote: »
    Yea I think the 08, 86, 84, 81, 76, 74, 69, 68, 66, 65, 64, 63, 62, 61, 60, 59 and 57 Celtics would beat the Warriors

Will yall shut the ? up

So if they don't break the record you still gonna feel the same way? If SAS get the one seed you still gonna treat GSW like the best team ever? Are they still the best team if they end u with the two seed?

? are you even talking about? How did you get all that from that post? I'm saying naming all these teams you think could beat the Warriors is getting ridiculous
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Will yall shut the ? up

? are you even talking about? How did you get all that from that post? I'm saying naming all these teams you think could beat the Warriors is getting ridiculous

he stay ryna discredit the warriors cuz lowkey he hoping the get knocked off in the playoffs. he lowkey knows cleveland dont stand a chance against the warriors
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    CcRkru2XIAAseBl_zpsyhlxlzrt.jpg

This is dope as hell
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But its still ? out there that will say hes not the best player in the NBA right now FOH

He's the best offensive player top 3 players in the league idc how good his offense is when he's guarding another team star pg they have no problems matching with Stephen offensively
  • Los216
    Options
    But its still ? out there that will say hes not the best player in the NBA right now FOH

Kawhi is a better overall player than Step. Dude is the best defensive player in the league and he's leading the league in 3 point percentage. He can do more things than Step. Statistically he's better than Steph at what Steph does best 3 point shooting. Best two way player n the game.
  • Los216
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

Kawhi is a better overall player than Step. Dude is the best defensive player in the league and he's leading the league in 3 point percentage. He can do more things than Step. Statistically he's better than Steph at what Steph does best 3 point shooting. Best two way player n the game.

No he isn't and just don't respond any further because you're wrong. Concede the convo and don't further make an ass out of yourself.

Kawhi is leading the league in 3 point shooting percentage.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

No he isn't and just don't respond any further because you're wrong. Concede the convo and don't further make an ass out of yourself.

That doesn't make him a better 3 point shooter.
  • NoCanadiansEH
    NoCanadiansEH Members Posts: 6,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching a full replay of this gs/okc right now

THANK ? FOR NBAHD.COM
  • Los216
    Options

That doesn't make him a better 3 point shooter.

? can you read. I said STATISTICALLY he's shooting better from three. He is leading the league in 3 point shooting percentage. Statistically he's shooting better from three than any player in the league. What part of that don't you understand?
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Bruh you sound stupid. This is just disrespectful and idiotic post. I'm a Bulls fan but I can acknowledge greatness when I see it. I saw Mike play. He gives me that same feeling watching him play. The dude straight made 3 clutch plays to get it to overtime then won overtime. He the best player in the league. ? talking about defense. Trying to discredit him. It don't matter that ? got it. No one can stop him right now. Only PG that gave him work this year was Damian Lillard. If you don't like Curry say it bro but don't discredit greatness. Make you sound stupid.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Curry can shoot but that mysterious person that played with Oscar Robertson is better
This discussion has been closed.