Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real ? this ? aim was on 1000 to WIN a shootout with (Va) pigs
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Before anybody jumps to conclusions, 11 police have been killed so far in 2016. Out that number, 9 have been killed by whites, 2 by black people.

Don't believe the "? news" claptrap about BLM activists "going rogue" targeting police *overseers*.

If that 11 year old kid doesn't get appropriate counseling, he's gonna grow up to be a straight beast!!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? crazy how they made this story ALL ABOUT that police woman that got killed

I haven't really been following the story, but I saw the headline on a number of different news sites over the past few days. This is actually the first time I saw it mentioned that he killed his wife too.....smh. Everything else I saw or heard only mentioned that he killed a police woman on her first day of work.
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    Rip to the black woman ? the ? pig he probably had PTSD and was mentally unstable

Hate in ya heart is blinding u
  • all original
    all original Members Posts: 580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Rip to the black woman ? the ? pig he probably had PTSD and was mentally unstable

real ? dude... your prejudice ignorant...

I hate the fact that people have this idea you have to choose sides in a tragedy BOTH of those women deaths deserve some type of sympathy...

Like sides weren't already chosen! What about thoughts and prayers for BOTH?!!
    Screen%20Shot%202016-03-01%20at%207.29.19%20PM.png
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hate the fact that people have this idea you have to choose sides in a tragedy BOTH of those women deaths deserve some type of sympathy...

I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »

I'm not sure what that's supposed to prove.

It means that pig's tweets are just as biased.
  • all original
    Options
    Ghost said Rip to the black woman

Mobb said why do sides have to be chosen!

Two tragedies happened but one is getting a lot more press than the other! If you want to call it...call it evenly!
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is what I don't get... by all means a damn cop will feel some type of way if they hear a cop died trying to help a woman...

this situation should not be a rat race to see who gets more condolences...

"the cop is getting more condolences than the wife... ? that cop"

"the wife has been getting getting condolences.. but it was the cops 1st day"

the internet is so damn prejudice it's like yall wake up thinking about race and how y'all can perpetuate inequalities...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Figo wrote: »
    this fool might get the death penalty.

VA ain't got no issues cooking a ? up...they fried the DC sniper at a world record pace...that's why MD and other states let VA prosecute him.

RIP

• all original
    edited March 2016
    Options

This is what I don't get... by all means a damn cop will feel some type of way if they hear a cop died trying to help a woman...

the internet is so damn prejudice it's like yall wake up thinking about race and how y'all can perpetuate inequalities...

But isn't that inequality? I didn't say I disagreed with your original post but to think that SOME people are going to feel the same about the deceased wife and the cop is asinine! It's not right and that's not how it should be! So, don't get in your feelings and let them seep out your ? for the people who choose to speak for the person that is less spoken for.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

But isn't that inequality? I didn't say I disagreed with your original post but to think that SOME people are going to feel the same about the deceased wife and the cop is asinine! It's not right and that's not how it should be! So, don't get in your feelings and let them seep out your ? for the people who choose to speak for the person that is less spoken for.

I'm not saying people should not speak out for the wife... I don't see anything wrong with cops speaking out for their own either... my point is that lots of people will use this situation to throw dirt on cops.. which is not right... people are so blinded by hate that they will use any and every situation to project those feelings.. this situation is not the time to do that...
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I saw this ? , matter of fact listened to the scanner radio the night it happened. if you have room for sympathy thats you.

I thought it was ? up but I couldnt find anything negative about those cops online to assure they were standard pieces of ? but from experience, from the current environment of cops killing us, and NOT ONE of those MFs being sympathetic, I saw no reason to empathise with the enemy.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there any talk about forgiveness yet?
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I saw this ? , matter of fact listened to the scanner radio the night it happened. if you have room for sympathy thats you.

I thought it was ? up because I couldnt find anything negative about those cops online but from experience, from the current environment of cops killing us, and NOT ONE of those MFs being sympathetic, I saw no reason to empathise with the enemy.

lol... so you are just as prejudice as the people you so call "hate" given the fact you have no reason to hate THOSE cops in THAT situation you still do? you know how ignorant that sounds?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

I hope the cop's family and her fellow officers forgive the guy for murdering her.
  • yellowtapesport
    Options

I thought it was ? up because I couldnt find anything negative about those cops online but from experience, from the current environment of cops killing us, and NOT ONE of those MFs being sympathetic, I saw no reason to empathise with the enemy.

lol... so you are just as prejudice as the people you so call "hate" given the fact you have no reason to hate THOSE cops in THAT situation you still do? you know how ignorant that sounds?

vk7qdths6lsji3erbpggtbpfhwebnmc18n8ghd4mqlwbw9bx7ypzjkwlukjxefem.gif
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

Yes the community is "healing" and would like everyone else to "not jump to conclusions". On first look, this appeared to be "a clean shoot".

The matter is being investigated by the shooter's family and he will remain on paid desk duty, at your expense. We ask that you remain calm and let justice take it's course. And understand that the military has a hard job everyday.

Edit: My bad, that only applies to cops.
  • damobb2deep
    Options

your ignorance is showing as well but I bet you are proud of it so....

*shrugs*

• yellowtapesport
    Options

your ignorance is showing as well but I bet you are proud of it so....

*shrugs*

Honestly we are all ignorant as to what actually took place that day but you continue to be emotional