Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Oh ? , these ? tight lmao

Oh ? you have no life

Foh
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This ? gets clowned on the cheap seats and here and he acts like he still right
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This that rap ? ? ?
    I rip every one of these ? down
    Aye, rah, rah, rah
    Rah, rah

Close eyes, see things
    Fire up, tweaking
    You in my freak dreams
    You in my freak dreams
    Bad ? , you dig that
    Get stacks, drive cars
    Whip out, ? out
    ? out, oh ?
    My ? out, can she suck it right now?
    ? , can she ? right now?
    I done asked twice now
    Can you bring your price down?
    Lil Boosie with the wipe down
    A little woozy but I'm nice now
    What the ? right now?
    What the ? right now?
    What the, what the ? right now?
    What if we ? right now?
    What if we ? right in the middle
    Of this ? ' dinner table?
    What if we just ? at the Vogue party

Would we be the life of the whole party?
    Shut down the whole party
    Would everybody start ? '?
    Would everybody start ? '? They don't want nothin'
    You ? living like half of your level, half of your life
    I smack her on her ass if she ghetto, I ain't gon' lie
    We be in the bathroom ? like baby don't get too loud
    I can, I can sing it, yeah

Bruh I always loose it when I hear the bolded.. hilarity
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »

This that rap ? ? ?
    I rip every one of these ? down
    Aye, rah, rah, rah
    Rah, rah

Close eyes, see things
    Fire up, tweaking
    You in my freak dreams
    You in my freak dreams
    Bad ? , you dig that
    Get stacks, drive cars
    Whip out, ? out
    ? out, oh ?
    My ? out, can she suck it right now?
    ? , can she ? right now?
    I done asked twice now
    Can you bring your price down?
    Lil Boosie with the wipe down
    A little woozy but I'm nice now
    What the ? right now?
    What the ? right now?
    What the, what the ? right now?
    What if we ? right now?
    What if we ? right in the middle
    Of this ? ' dinner table?
    What if we just ? at the Vogue party

Would we be the life of the whole party?
    Shut down the whole party
    Would everybody start ? '? They don't want nothin'
    You ? living like half of your level, half of your life
    I smack her on her ass if she ghetto, I ain't gon' lie
    We be in the bathroom ? like baby don't get too loud
    I can, I can sing it, yeah

Bruh I always loose it when I hear the bolded.. hilarity

Yeah but it's a freestyle after all,,,
    Pretty unique for an album to have an ACTUAL NOT WRITTEN OR MESSED WITH FREESTYLE that's why I believe freestyles 1,2,3 weren't up to par and number 4 made it...
    The bolded is telling of how FREESTYLES usually die (loss of words). in the middle after strong start...
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    So I just went through the production and writing credits for the first time today and this is basically an album ghostwritten by Cyhi Da Prynce and produced majorly by Mike Dean..

So where does that leave 'Ye?
  • rip.dilla
    Options
    And why oh why that ? Cyhi don't still have an album out?
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I just went through the production and writing credits for the first time today and this is basically an album ghostwritten by Cyhi Da Prynce and produced majorly by Mike Dean..

Cyhi didn't write these trash bars. Nope, not the Cyhi I know. He was just bouncing ideas. Only Kanye could come up with ? like this.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at "Not the Cyhi I know, no never he could never write these bars" as if Cyhi is some lyrical wordsmith
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    He's trash . And mike Dean been coproducing with Kanye since MBDTF. Probably earlier than that too but I know production credits for MBDTF has all mike Dean . I know he basically mixes the albums for him so maybe that's why he gets credit ?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Options
    He's trash . And mike Dean been coproducing with Kanye since MBDTF. Probably earlier than that too but I know production credits for MBDTF has all mike Dean . I know he basically mixes the albums for him so maybe that's why he gets credit ?

Nah. That would describe someone like Jon Brion

Mike Dean was/is a bona fide producer, way back to Geto Boys, Scarface. He's doing way more than just mixing. They probably just have an agreement that Kanye gets top billing

Dude's assessment is probably right, Kanye is Diddy now. 'I want it to sound like this' , and someone else executes it
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I never understood the Cyhi hype. There's a reason he's been on the shelf. dude Isn't that nice & there's no market for Cyhi. In strictly terms of being from the south: He isn't really on that "trap" wave and he isn't really in the "Big Krit, J.Cole" lane. So how do you sell Cyhi? It isn't like his mixtapes are also critically acclaimed where you see his name always Poppin up on the Internet. ? , he isn't even like Spitta where he's just dropping mixtapes to tour & keep relevant.

So why would anyone be surprised he helped write a bulk of this album? Cause the bars aren't up to bar? Kanye isn't spitterific in the first place. Cyhi is nothing more than a glorified ghost writer
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

this has been a trend since 808s. two or three producers per track
    then with MBDTF it was 4 or 5 producers per track
    now kanye's songs have three main producers, two co producers, and four additional producers

the ? is comical at this point. he's put in work before so now he's at the point where he wants other producers to do it for him. kanye doesnt really have a sound anymore. so if he has all this help in terms of writing and producing a track....what exactly does this ? do?
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options

this has been a trend since 808s. two or three producers per track
    then with MBDTF it was 4 or 5 producers per track
    now kanye's songs have three main producers, two co producers, and four additional producers

the ? is comical at this point. he's put in work before so now he's at the point where he wants other producers to do it for him. kanye doesnt really have a sound anymore. so if he has all this help in terms of writing and producing a track....what exactly does this ? do?

The same thing Dre does.
  • IceBergTaylor
    Options
    And Kanye never had a "sound" that stuck. He came in with the "soul" samples and that barely made it to LR. Y'all skim through the fact none of his albums sound the same.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never understood the Cyhi hype. There's a reason he's been on the shelf. dude Isn't that nice & there's no market for Cyhi. In strictly terms of being from the south: He isn't really on that "trap" wave and he isn't really in the "Big Krit, J.Cole" lane. So how do you sell Cyhi? It isn't like his mixtapes are also critically acclaimed where you see his name always Poppin up on the Internet. ? , he isn't even like Spitta where he's just dropping mixtapes to tour & keep relevant.

So why would anyone be surprised he helped write a bulk of this album? Cause the bars aren't up to bar? Kanye isn't spitterific in the first place. Cyhi is nothing more than a glorified ghost writer

Where's this Cyhi hype you talking bout?? Some people like him some don't like any other artist.

Personally I don't think Cyhi, Consequence or any other ? write whole verses for him cause Ye's rapping style has always stayed consistent (aka corny) unlike Diddy or Dre where they sound like the ? who wrote it.
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dropped this ? in my recycle bin last night, I am officially done with Kanye, I wish him all the best.

The irony. Ctfuuuuu
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And why oh why that ? Cyhi don't still have an album out?

@Peezy_Jenkins
  • IceBergTaylor
    edited March 2016
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Where's this Cyhi hype you talking bout?? Some people like him some don't like any other artist.

Personally I don't think Cyhi, Consequence or any other ? write whole verses for him cause Ye's rapping style has always stayed consistent (aka corny) unlike Diddy or Dre where they sound like the ? who wrote it.

Lol idk how often you're on the reason but the Cyhi talk has been around in many Good Music/ Kanye related threads. Any GOOD thread always comes with the "Where is Cyhi" question
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye bout to get bodied
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao Ye would be a funny IC poster.....when he's not in his feelings
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye need a ghostwriter for them jokes today